suggestions for new products - Page 56 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 03-17-2015, 08:55 AM   #1926
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Cervini Stalker hood for the 13-14 mustangs, and offer pre painting on the SHR flush mounted quarter window louvers.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-18-2015, 11:34 AM   #1927
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
Cervini Stalker hood for the 13-14 mustangs, and offer pre painting on the SHR flush mounted quarter window louvers.

Thanks for the recommendations mustangz! I'll make sure we reach out to Cervinis on this for some extra hood options! In regards to the flush mounts that's a good one and I'll make sure that this is brought over to the right team. They're pretty trick and a lot of people get scared on the install as if it's done wrong you're going to be taking on some water in the rear!

Thanks again and keep em' coming guys!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-19-2015, 05:22 PM   #1928
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Hey Alex, wasnt sure where to post this but my gf noticed a mistake while browsing thru the spring parts catalog. Rtr spoiler is priced waaaaaayyy wrong lol.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1426803713.347185.jpg
Views:	191
Size:	298.8 KB
ID:	177887
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 08:03 PM   #1929
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Hey Alex, wasnt sure where to post this but my gf noticed a mistake while browsing thru the spring parts catalog. Rtr spoiler is priced waaaaaayyy wrong lol.Attachment 177887

Or is it!? Lol
oxford5pointoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:20 AM   #1930

Quote:
Ebay sells led rope for dirt cheap that would be able to do that up nicely. You seen need for speed? The same stuff thats in the interior of the beauty

ig - @bradpigden
Ricardo Rocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 08:38 AM   #1931
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Hey Alex, wasnt sure where to post this but my gf noticed a mistake while browsing thru the spring parts catalog. Rtr spoiler is priced waaaaaayyy wrong lol.Attachment 177887
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxford5pointoh View Post
Or is it!? Lol
Whoops! Sorry about that one! That's a little bit of an error! You should have a new Catalog delivered shortly! Let me know if you have any questions and I'm here to help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 03-20-2015, 10:01 AM   #1932

Painted Pony

I've tried the LED rope. It is too dim and can't be seen during the day. I've actually tested several types of LED's for the last year and have decided make my own board. It looks great even during day light.
Ricardo Rocha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2015, 11:21 AM   #1933
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Whoops! Sorry about that one! That's a little bit of an error! You should have a new Catalog delivered shortly! Let me know if you have any questions and I'm here to help!

Alex

Yea i got a question lol. What would AM do without you?? Keep up the great work Alex, always been of great help!!
Dont worry about sendin me a new catalog. I have no need a price correction on the rtr spoiler, i got a rear oe spoiler from you guys awhile back, painted it black and does it ever look good. However, when my catalog wears out from reading it, ill drop you a line for a new one hahah
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2015, 11:10 AM   #1934
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:

Yea i got a question lol. What would AM do without you?? Keep up the great work Alex, always been of great help!!

Dont worry about sendin me a new catalog. I have no need a price correction on the rtr spoiler, i got a rear oe spoiler from you guys awhile back, painted it black and does it ever look good. However, when my catalog wears out from reading it, ill drop you a line for a new one hahah
somedopebeats - All in a days work! Thanks for the kind comments as well. I'm a consumer and a car freak through and through and I'm always around to help out no matter what! Our catalog proofing process is down right ridiculous and there's easily about 50+ People that have their eyes on them (Myself included!) before they're sent to the printer so that's certainly something that shouldn't have been but thanks again for letting us know! Drop me a line if it gets worn out and I'll ship you a box of them!

Keep me in the loop if you're to have any questions at all in the meantime, I'm always around to help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-05-2015, 01:38 PM   #1935
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
This hood for the New Edge Mustangs!.. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1428259039.195104.jpg
Views:	1258
Size:	159.1 KB
ID:	179147Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1428259052.829795.jpg
Views:	764
Size:	161.0 KB
ID:	179148

Allegedly Cervini is developing it!..

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Eturner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 02:16 PM   #1936
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eturner View Post
This hood for the New Edge Mustangs!.. Attachment 179147Attachment 179148

That is sweet!
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 04:41 PM   #1937
Registered Member

Regular

Region: South Dakota
I would like to see the weights for all of the wheels that are available on your site currently as well as any you add in the future to aid people in selecting what would work best for their cars. I did notice the new AMR wheels came with weights listed at least for the size I was contemplating and I appreciate that.
Famine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 06:08 PM   #1938
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
On the topic of wheels, a tool on your site to show what the wheels would look like on your mustang would be fantastic.

1996 Mustang GT
TangerineScream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:13 PM   #1939
Road Trip!
Regular

Region: Arizona
Alex i think we need spinners. Or a machine that does horse noises when i press the horn
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2015, 08:15 PM   #1940
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
^ this I'm planning this on my project...
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1428282900.779198.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	193.5 KB
ID:	179178Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1428282927.397439.jpg
Views:	163
Size:	218.4 KB
ID:	179179

Adventure till you drop
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 07:25 AM   #1941
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
having some kind of program to show you what your mustang would look like with exterior mods such as wheels and bumpers would be awesome!
mckhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2015, 08:35 AM   #1942
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
This hood for the New Edge Mustangs!.. Attachment 179147Attachment 179148

Eturner - Now that's a good looking hood! Where in the world did you manage to see this!? Spill the beans man, I gotta get this brought on here!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
That is sweet!
AGREE!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Famine View Post
I would like to see the weights for all of the wheels that are available on your site currently as well as any you add in the future to aid people in selecting what would work best for their cars. I did notice the new AMR wheels came with weights listed at least for the size I was contemplating and I appreciate that.
Hey Famine - I see you tried to send me a few PM's over the weekend. Sorry about the delay I was offsite Friday. Drop me a line if there's something I can help out with! In the meantime we do have most if not all weights listed on the wheel product page. In the event that you're to need weights on anything at all don't hesitate to let me know and I'll find em' for ya!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by TangerineScream View Post
On the topic of wheels, a tool on your site to show what the wheels would look like on your mustang would be fantastic.
Hey TangerineScream - We're definitely working on that as we speak and I'm hoping that we should see this sooner than later on site!

Thanks for your feedback!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joser714 View Post
Alex i think we need spinners. Or a machine that does horse noises when i press the horn
Joser - I think at one time about 4 years ago we had spinners on site but they just didn't sell too well. Now on the Horse noise when you hit that horn...I'm interested in that...Or maybe when you hit the horn there's like a really wet sneeze or a dry cough..maybe a belch? Would anyone be interested in that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Attachment 179178Attachment 179179

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckhammer View Post
having some kind of program to show you what your mustang would look like with exterior mods such as wheels and bumpers would be awesome!
Hey mckhammer - That's definitely something we're working on - Think of it being close to what you might see on website that rhymes with "WireSmack" where you put in your Mustang year, model, color and you get to essentially add exterior mods, lower it, see what it would look like with different wheels?

If you guys have feedback on what YOU would like to be able to see with something like that let me know as we're definitely developing it!

Thanks again for the recommendations and keep em' comin!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-06-2015, 10:09 AM   #1943
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Eturner - Now that's a good looking hood! Where in the world did you manage to see this!? Spill the beans man, I gotta get this brought on here!

Alex

AGREE!!

Hey Famine - I see you tried to send me a few PM's over the weekend. Sorry about the delay I was offsite Friday. Drop me a line if there's something I can help out with! In the meantime we do have most if not all weights listed on the wheel product page. In the event that you're to need weights on anything at all don't hesitate to let me know and I'll find em' for ya!

Alex

Hey TangerineScream - We're definitely working on that as we speak and I'm hoping that we should see this sooner than later on site!

Thanks for your feedback!

Alex

Joser - I think at one time about 4 years ago we had spinners on site but they just didn't sell too well. Now on the Horse noise when you hit that horn...I'm interested in that...Or maybe when you hit the horn there's like a really wet sneeze or a dry cough..maybe a belch? Would anyone be interested in that?

Hey mckhammer - That's definitely something we're working on - Think of it being close to what you might see on website that rhymes with "WireSmack" where you put in your Mustang year, model, color and you get to essentially add exterior mods, lower it, see what it would look like with different wheels?

If you guys have feedback on what YOU would like to be able to see with something like that let me know as we're definitely developing it!

Thanks again for the recommendations and keep em' comin!

Alex

Another member originally posted it up on the "2001 Bullitt Build thread!.." They said it was being devolved by Cervini!.. Don't know if you guys can get any info on it!.. But I would definitely be getting this hood once I can find it and have the cash!.. I've thought about modifying my '04 GT hood with the heat vents similar to this hood!.. But this hood would be easier and looks better!..

Old 04-06-2015, 03:47 PM   #1944
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Attachment 179178Attachment 179179

Adventure till you drop
had a customer come in today with a 2000 gt mustang with a new motor off a newer stang 7000 miles standard in excellent condition leather seats and all white just like in your pic asking 2500 just one fender was bent on pasenger side other than that the car was perfect i told him he was crazy for selling it that cheap and he was a older man and seemed like he was regreting selling it after i told him what its worth and that the person buying it from him probably is just going to re flip it and make double off it without even touching it if i didnt just drop 6000 down on my new truck i would of so bought it i think we all regretted that white stang
Old 04-07-2015, 07:41 AM   #1945
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Another member originally posted it up on the "2001 Bullitt Build thread!.." They said it was being devolved by Cervini!.. Don't know if you guys can get any info on it!.. But I would definitely be getting this hood once I can find it and have the cash!.. I've thought about modifying my '04 GT hood with the heat vents similar to this hood!.. But this hood would be easier and looks better!..
Eturner - Not bad! We'll definitely look into this - I can't stress it enough how much we rely on the forums to ensure that we're carrying the right parts! I can't comment on how much info we'll be able to pull from Cervinis on this but I'll try to get it brought on site!

Thanks again for your feedback I appreciate it!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-07-2015, 12:50 PM   #1946
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Eturner - Not bad! We'll definitely look into this - I can't stress it enough how much we rely on the forums to ensure that we're carrying the right parts! I can't comment on how much info we'll be able to pull from Cervinis on this but I'll try to get it brought on site!

Thanks again for your feedback I appreciate it!

Alex

Well when you do have any info on it, please please please, let Us Know!.. Like I said, this is exactly the hood I want!..

Old 04-08-2015, 07:36 AM   #1947
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
I would like to get a replacement sectio for the door sills that you can put whatever you want on. Like I want to do my Instagram Name in the Mustang Font. Make it so you could do American Muscle or any non-copywrighted name. then it would light up in my door. that be pretty cool.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 07:41 AM   #1948
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
suggestions for new products

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowconve View Post
had a customer come in today with a 2000 gt mustang with a new motor off a newer stang 7000 miles standard in excellent condition leather seats and all white just like in your pic asking 2500 just one fender was bent on pasenger side other than that the car was perfect i told him he was crazy for selling it that cheap and he was a older man and seemed like he was regreting selling it after i told him what its worth and that the person buying it from him probably is just going to re flip it and make double off it without even touching it if i didnt just drop 6000 down on my new truck i would of so bought it i think we all regretted that white stang

The one I'm getting is my friends car, I wanted a terminator, but he's hurting on money and I'm going to take care of it for him.
I like a lot of cars and love only a few, I love his car.
I'd take his GT over any and every terminator, any day of the week, even if it's a high mileage GT...
But personally, if I was you when you get the GT sold I'd get a truck and get that yellow convertible back, that's just me...

Adventure till you drop
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2015, 08:58 AM   #1949
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Well when you do have any info on it, please please please, let Us Know!.. Like I said, this is exactly the hood I want!..
Eturner You got it! I'll pretty active with new products and being that I came out of a '01 Previously there's no way that I would let my NewEdge brothers and sisters out of the loop!

Alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I would like to get a replacement sectio for the door sills that you can put whatever you want on. Like I want to do my Instagram Name in the Mustang Font. Make it so you could do American Muscle or any non-copywrighted name. then it would light up in my door. that be pretty cool.
Naples

That's a tough one but I'll get this over to the mad scientists to see what they could come up with here!

Keep em' coming guys and thanks again for the feedback!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-13-2015, 02:16 PM   #1950
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Fender flares for 2005-2009

kkraut21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 06:46 PM   #1951
Come join the murder

Supporter

Cervini's GT500 style Lower grille
and
Chin Spoiler

Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 08:06 PM   #1952
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
suggestions for new products

^^thats awesome.

The RTR 3 piece rear splitter kit separated would be awesome so those of us who already have the rear side splitters can get the 3rd splitter for the valance without having to buy the whole set for just one piece.
Coyote2820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2015, 10:26 PM   #1953
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cise View Post
That does look good.
Old 04-16-2015, 08:35 AM   #1954
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkraut21 View Post
Fender flares for 2005-2009
Thanks kkraut21! I just saw MMD released them for the 10+ guys so I'm sure they're right around the corner!

Alex

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyote2820 View Post
^^thats awesome.

The RTR 3 piece rear splitter kit separated would be awesome so those of us who already have the rear side splitters can get the 3rd splitter for the valance without having to buy the whole set for just one piece.
Quote:
That does look good.
Thanks guys! That's definitely different and I'll work with them to make sure we get this added soon!

Keep em' comin!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-16-2015, 08:40 AM   #1955
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Actual roll bars and cages for the 10-14 mustangs and don't forget about us convertible guys.
2014Vert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 09:03 AM   #1956
Registered Member
Regular

UPR catch can 2015 model

2015 UPR catch can.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_Inside UPR can 002.JPG
Views:	89
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	180136   Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_UPR catch can 005.JPG
Views:	90
Size:	192.7 KB
ID:	180137  

2016 ruby red GT 300 A with 3.55:1 gear/SVE resonator delete X-pipe/ UPR catch can/Airaid/AEM
audioAl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:41 PM   #1957
Registered Member
Regular

I'd certainly go for a HUD like the newer camaros.

Ford Racing CIA, X-Pipe, GT500 Takeoffs, Bama Tuned, X-Charger and Intercooler.
Tyrannax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 02:59 PM   #1958
Come join the murder

Supporter

Quote:
Thanks kkraut21! I just saw MMD released them for the 10+ guys so I'm sure they're right around the corner!

Alex

Thanks guys! That's definitely different and I'll work with them to make sure we get this added soon!

Keep em' comin!

Alex
How long does this kind of process take? I really want these products, but I'll hold off if it'll take you a month or two

Sent from my XT1064 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Cise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 08:11 PM   #1959
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannax View Post
Omg a hud would be sick! You have a link?
Old 04-20-2015, 08:52 AM   #1960
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2014Vert View Post
Actual roll bars and cages for the 10-14 mustangs and don't forget about us convertible guys.
Thanks 2014 - I think they would do really well here for the hardcore racers! I'll make sure to have this added!

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioAl View Post
2015 UPR catch can.
Thanks for the suggestion Al - I can have this added to my list here but in the meantime if you're hunting for one make sure to check out our Catch Cans/Oil Separators

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Quote:
How long does this kind of process take? I really want these products, but I'll hold off if it'll take you a month or two
Hey Cise - I'll be pretty transparent about this and it could honestly take 2-12 months from receiving the suggestion, having it approved, working on a prototype, reevaluating it, heading back to the drawing board and making a few changes, getting it right and then working with a vendor to have product made!

Alex

Quote:
Omg a hud would be sick! You have a link?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrannax View Post
...I'm listening...What would you guys want to see? MPH, Fuel level? RPM? Direction?

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle