Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 06-16-2015, 02:32 PM   #1996
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Let me take a look at what you're seeing elsewhere and I'll do my best to have them brought on!

Alex
Looking at the Trufiber A72KR. Similar to the Cervini Stalker. I am trying to get it in, painted and ready for Mustang week. Also. CDC and you guys do some stuff together. I just ordered Custome door sills with my Car name in them to light up. should add that to your site. I will always buy from you guys when I can. The pic of sills is just the rendering. Supposed to be here in a week or so.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Sterling Beast.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	185033   Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.JPG
Views:	66
Size:	135.8 KB
ID:	185034  

Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2015, 02:35 PM   #1997
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
That's more expensive than the Stalker isn't it?
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-16-2015, 03:05 PM   #1998
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
That's more expensive than the Stalker isn't it?
Yes it is and can't order prepainted. I like that it is smoother and less angular though. think it flows better.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 06-19-2015, 12:15 PM   #1999
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingbeast5.0 View Post
Looking at the Trufiber A72KR. Similar to the Cervini Stalker. I am trying to get it in, painted and ready for Mustang week. Also. CDC and you guys do some stuff together. I just ordered Custome door sills with my Car name in them to light up. should add that to your site. I will always buy from you guys when I can. The pic of sills is just the rendering. Supposed to be here in a week or so.

Thank you sir. Not only is that hood sick but I think it should be here like now! I'll make sure it's added and I'll see if I can get a few more options on in terms of sill plates.

Thanks again!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 12:17 PM   #2000
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Yes it is and can't order prepainted. I like that it is smoother and less angular though. think it flows better.
Just to hit on prepainted goodies on the hoods we sadly don't have the ability to have them done on site - Hoods are really fragile and despite how well they're packed from our vendors if something we're to happen in between here and the customer it could be a real headache to have everything replaced and repaired. This is why we'll have our hoods sent out without being painted!

Keep them coming guys!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-26-2015, 01:20 PM   #2001
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Mustang GT Hood, 13-14 Mustang Cobra Hood - Cervini's

2014 Mustang GT Hood, 13-14 Mustang Stalker Hood - Cervini's

2010-2013 Mustang GT500 A49-3KR Hood

Quote:
Hey Rock - Feel free to dump a few links in here so I can see what you're after. I'd agree with you that we're missing a few I just want to see what you think would work best for us!

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #2002
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Kentucky
suggestions for new products

Shelby GT-H, CS8, and GT/SR hood, for 05-09 mustangs.

Adventure till you drop.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 02:59 PM   #2003
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
well looks like AM got 2 more hoods for the 10-12 including the stalker II hood. but still none for the 13-14

rockhillgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 02:27 PM   #2004
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Great Recon View Post
Shelby GT-H, CS8, and GT/SR hood, for 05-09 mustangs.
Nice work guys!! Thanks so much for the suggestions, I really appreciate it!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-06-2015, 02:32 PM   #2005
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockhillgt View Post
well looks like AM got 2 more hoods for the 10-12 including the stalker II hood. but still none for the 13-14
These things take time! Believe me we're working on it. From having the purchase order placed, getting the hoods here, writing their descriptions, physically building their own webpage, getting photos - It's a long fun ordeal but we're working on it I promise!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-21-2015, 09:22 AM   #2006

Fog lights and all that is needed to install on a 99-04 V6, I would buy this right away.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
ps02stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 09:46 AM   #2007
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ps02stang View Post
Fog lights and all that is needed to install on a 99-04 V6, I would buy this right away.
Hey ps02stang- I'm hearing you loud and clear on this and the 99-04 Fog Lights would be best kitted with the harness and some make shift brackets. I'm happy to speak with the appropriate teams here to see if this is something that we can look into.

If you're dead set on getting them picked up I can definitely point you in the right direction on where to have everything picked up.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-21-2015, 09:54 AM   #2008
Kevin.Cook

Alex - I mentioned this before but wanted to get it in here also.

Over Axle pipes for the 11-14 V6. Currently AM does not sell just these by themselves. when Ford made these cars, some were delivered with damaged over axle pipes, I would love to get these replaced if possible.

Currently in order to get these, you have to buy a full cat back system. But for us who already bought the mufflers, it seems like a waste/hassle because then we are stuck with a floating set of mufflers we need to sell.
Old 07-21-2015, 10:05 AM   #2009
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kansas
I haven't looked in awhile but the same pipes (behind muffler, over axle) are what I need on mine- they're pretty beat up and cobbled. It'd be nice to be able to buy parts separate rather than the whole cat back again.

(My cat back was used when I bought it)

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
dwbrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2015, 11:03 AM   #2010
Registered Member
Regular

1. WOT box
2. Scosche dash kit
3. cheaper 15" drag wheels
4. Sell pre-hydrodipped parts for engine bay and interior
5. MGW Shifter
Old 07-22-2015, 07:32 AM   #2011
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin.Cook View Post
Alex - I mentioned this before but wanted to get it in here also.

Over Axle pipes for the 11-14 V6. Currently AM does not sell just these by themselves. when Ford made these cars, some were delivered with damaged over axle pipes, I would love to get these replaced if possible.

Currently in order to get these, you have to buy a full cat back system. But for us who already bought the mufflers, it seems like a waste/hassle because then we are stuck with a floating set of mufflers we need to sell.

Hey Kevin - I'm reading you loud and clear on this brother! It's something that's been brought up a lot in the past few years and I'd love to see us have them brought on aside from me having to suggest having customers go to an exhaust shop and having the materials picked up and installed for less than $50!

There's no way I want anyone to have to order a full catback for just the section as it's ridiculous - I'll make sure that we work to get something like this brought on here for everyone.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-22-2015, 07:35 AM   #2012
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbrand View Post
I haven't looked in awhile but the same pipes (behind muffler, over axle) are what I need on mine- they're pretty beat up and cobbled. It'd be nice to be able to buy parts separate rather than the whole cat back again.

(My cat back was used when I bought it)
Sounds like everyone's in here for raw materials right now! DW if you're on the hunt for them right now I would definitely suggest taking a look at a local muffler shop. For the cost of the materials and labor alone having this fixed you'd likely be in and out in under an hour for likely less than what I had said above.

Granted that cost is what I've found in previous years but it "will" depend on the shop, state, labor rates etc. Midas Muffler might even be a viable option here if there's not an "exhaust shop" in town for you.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I hope this helps!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-22-2015, 07:37 AM   #2013
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:

1. WOT box
2. Scosche dash kit
3. cheaper 15" drag wheels
4. Sell pre-hydrodipped parts for engine bay and interior
5. MGW Shifter

Sterling - Long time no see!

1. That's something I can definitely work on. Any brand in particular?
2. I don't know much on these guys but from what I can see it's looking like that make kits for aftermarket head units? (Educate me!)
3. Noted!
4. What specifically are you after? Is there anywhere else that you're seeing parts like this being offered?
5. I'll do my best!

Thanks again for the suggestions guys, Please keep em' coming!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-22-2015, 08:05 AM   #2014
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Sterling - Long time no see!

1. That's something I can definitely work on. Any brand in particular?
2. I don't know much on these guys but from what I can see it's looking like that make kits for aftermarket head units? (Educate me!)
3. Noted!
4. What specifically are you after? Is there anywhere else that you're seeing parts like this being offered?
5. I'll do my best!

Thanks again for the suggestions guys, Please keep em' coming!

Alex
Hey Alex, was busy week getting ready for Mustang Week and a fun week there. Haven't been on here as much but still on YOUR site all time, lol. Heck had new Cirvini GT500 lower grille delivered while gone.

1.N2MB is the one I know of and am looking at. There has to be others though
2. It is an aftermarket dash kit for head units. I wouls actually like one rearanged so radio was under info screen and climate controls at bottom. Seems like that would be better looking.
4. at Mustang week JLT was selling pre dipped parts. Most of theirs were underhood dress up. They sell well on Ebay. But I think an interior kit or better yet a couple levels like 10 piece, 16 piece, 21 piece and lets say 10-15 patterns to choose from. Might not be feasible as it would be lots options but even if just started by offering 3-4 standards. I think they would sell well and it looks so much better than the kits out there now.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:54 AM   #2015
Registered Member

Regular

Maybe offer more Roush parts.

Pick your poison.
Old 07-23-2015, 10:54 AM   #2016
Kevin.Cook

Cut the price of the 11-14 V6 Procharger by about 50%.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #2017
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Hey Alex, was busy week getting ready for Mustang Week and a fun week there. Haven't been on here as much but still on YOUR site all time, lol. Heck had new Cirvini GT500 lower grille delivered while gone.

1.N2MB is the one I know of and am looking at. There has to be others though
2. It is an aftermarket dash kit for head units. I wouls actually like one rearanged so radio was under info screen and climate controls at bottom. Seems like that would be better looking.
4. at Mustang week JLT was selling pre dipped parts. Most of theirs were underhood dress up. They sell well on Ebay. But I think an interior kit or better yet a couple levels like 10 piece, 16 piece, 21 piece and lets say 10-15 patterns to choose from. Might not be feasible as it would be lots options but even if just started by offering 3-4 standards. I think they would sell well and it looks so much better than the kits out there now.

I can always count on ya! Thanks so much for throwing this together.

1. I've been seeing these pop up a lot as of recent...I think maybe on AnythingCoyote I'll make sure we're working on something like this for the future but if you or anyone's interested we do have a MSD 2 Step for the 11-14 as well as the 99-2010 2 step.

Did you by chance see Rob (SharkStang) down there? I sold him one before the show and it sounds pretty nasty!

2. That's a tough one. I'm happy to speak with the crew at Raxiom to see if it's something that they could work on.

3. Loud and clear! I think they'd do really well here and I would personally like to see some more options.

Thanks again for the suggestions I appreciate it.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:06 AM   #2018
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Maybe offer more Roush parts.

Recon - I like to think that we have a slew of Roush Parts on site here but what are you seeing that we don't have? I work very closely with the New Parts team to ensure that we're carrying everything here. Let me know what you're seeing so I can have this passed along to them!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:07 AM   #2019
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Cut the price of the 11-14 V6 Procharger by about 50%.

Kevin - As much as I wish that I had the ability to have this setup I don't think the folks over at ProCharger would be overly thrilled with that. You know that I'm always here to have quotes set up with the best pricing possible. Furthermore if you're ever seeing a kit elsewhere for less let me know and we'll pricematch it as long as it's not used, eBay, Craigslist etc.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:10 AM   #2020
Kevin.Cook

Aww man. But shady purchases is all I deal in. haha! Thanks Alex. I am always on here to give peeps a hard time. AM already offers a ton so I am thankful for that already.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:12 AM   #2021
Registered Member

Regular

I'll PM you a short list.

Pick your poison.
Old 07-23-2015, 11:20 AM   #2022
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Aww man. But shady purchases is all I deal in. haha! Thanks Alex. I am always on here to give peeps a hard time. AM already offers a ton so I am thankful for that already.
I appreciate the good laugh!

Quote:
I'll PM you a short list.

Sounds good and thank you, I appreciate it. I can't stress it enough and I hate to sound like a broken record but we rely heavily on the forums to ensure that we're carrying the right parts for you guys here.

If there's anything at all you're seeing, let me know!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-23-2015, 11:26 AM   #2023
Kevin.Cook

Actually Alex, I do have legit suggestions. More OEM stuff for the 11-14 Mustangs. When I needed just the differential gasket, I could not find that by itself on AM. Same goes for like Intake Plenum gaskets or OEM Exhaust Manifold gaskets.

Not just gaskets though. Just more OEM stuff in general.

I dislike having to go through the Ford dealer here for stuff. The guy there likes to play 20 questions with why I need things.

Plus if I get them from Ford, I can't utilize my nice AM forum code.
Old 07-23-2015, 02:25 PM   #2024
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I can always count on ya! Thanks so much for throwing this together.

1. I've been seeing these pop up a lot as of recent...I think maybe on AnythingCoyote I'll make sure we're working on something like this for the future but if you or anyone's interested we do have a MSD 2 Step for the 11-14 as well as the 99-2010 2 step.

Did you by chance see Rob (SharkStang) down there? I sold him one before the show and it sounds pretty nasty!

2. That's a tough one. I'm happy to speak with the crew at Raxiom to see if it's something that they could work on.

3. Loud and clear! I think they'd do really well here and I would personally like to see some more options.

Thanks again for the suggestions I appreciate it.

Alex
Quick question Alex, does the two step also give the short stall when putting in neutral to allow for no lift shifting? I know it does the rev limiting/launch control?
Old 07-23-2015, 02:36 PM   #2025
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Washington
Quote:
Actually Alex, I do have legit suggestions. More OEM stuff for the 11-14 Mustangs. When I needed just the differential gasket, I could not find that by itself on AM. Same goes for like Intake Plenum gaskets or OEM Exhaust Manifold gaskets.

I dislike having to go through the Ford dealer here for stuff. The guy there likes to play 20 questions with why I need things.

Why would you buy from the dealer and not Rockauto? Lol
natestang07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 09:37 PM   #2026
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
That red carbon fiber dash oberlay kit for the 10-14s looks amazing!! Will there be a blue overlay hitting the site soon??
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2015, 09:17 AM   #2027
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:

Kevin - Thanks a lot for the suggestions here. We're making strides to have more OEM parts brought on and if you're looking at the 10+ New Parts page you'llstart to see some odds and ends there.

Considering that the 10+ Cars are now starting to get older (I know, it's only been a year) more and more of their replacement parts are being made readily available. I'll make sure that the aforementioned is brought on here and thanks again for the recommendations.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-27-2015, 09:22 AM   #2028
Kevin.Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by natestang07 View Post
Why would you buy from the dealer and not Rockauto? Lol
Die hard AM buyer and love using my AM forum code.

- Alex, thanks for the consideration in that suggestion.
Old 07-27-2015, 09:30 AM   #2029
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
That red carbon fiber dash oberlay kit for the 10-14s looks amazing!! Will there be a blue overlay hitting the site soon??

That's a good question and I believe that our vendor may actually have them in blue. I'll reach out to them right now to see if we can get it onsite. Keep an eye out for the kit in a couple months!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-27-2015, 09:34 AM   #2030
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Quick question Alex, does the two step also give the short stall when putting in neutral to allow for no lift shifting? I know it does the rev limiting/launch control?

You know that's a great question. I'm going to have to reach out to MSD on that as I'm curious myself. All this no lift shift business that's floating around on FaceBook and it's got me wondering! Hang tight and I'll nail down an answer for you.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle