suggestions for new products - Page 65 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 07-01-2016, 11:15 PM   #2241
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Still waiting for AM to handle some good quality paddle shifters for my 2014 6r80 trans.
oxfordwhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2016, 06:50 AM   #2242
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by oxfordwhite View Post
Still waiting for AM to handle some good quality paddle shifters for my 2014 6r80 trans.
@oxfordwhite

Seeing something like this out there already? Because I honestly haven't but would definitely be interested in taking a look.

If you catch them somewhere shoot me a link/picture so we can get a look.

Thanks for the suggestion, I think it's a long time coming that someone made something like this.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-09-2016, 09:05 AM   #2243
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Alex, I always seem to see a lot of people looking for the proper wiring harness for the Mach460 sound system that haunts all mustang owners that want a new head unit! Maybe you guys can start supplying that!

Sent from my SM-G7102 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Torino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2016, 08:39 AM   #2244
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torino View Post
Alex, I always seem to see a lot of people looking for the proper wiring harness for the Mach460 sound system that haunts all mustang owners that want a new head unit! Maybe you guys can start supplying that!
@Torino - You know that's a really tough one and historically speaking we've never really gotten into Audio/Stereo etc. If anything I might try to speak with a installer around your area if you're after one as I know they should be able to procure one if you're in need!

Thanks for the suggestion though, we're always looking for the hard to find parts!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-11-2016, 10:31 AM   #2245
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Michigan
Alex, do you have the kit for 2013-14 that does the "lane change" flash? I know it's available for older models, can't find it for my 2013.

After driving my wife's Lincoln for a week I really like that feature

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 06:58 AM   #2246
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimC View Post
Alex, do you have the kit for 2013-14 that does the "lane change" flash? I know it's available for older models, can't find it for my 2013.

After driving my wife's Lincoln for a week I really like that feature

You know that's a really good question - The comfort flasher right? Hit it once, blinks 3 times? I'll have to look into that as I swear we had it somewhere but I'm drawing a huge blank at the moment.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 07-12-2016, 07:35 AM   #2247
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
You know that's a really good question - The comfort flasher right? Hit it once, blinks 3 times? I'll have to look into that as I swear we had it somewhere but I'm drawing a huge blank at the moment.

Alex
That's it. I searched for it on the site but couldn't find any.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
JimC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2016, 08:20 AM   #2248
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
AM used to carry it but no longer does.

Mustang One-Touch Turn Signal Kit (10-14 All) - Free Shipping
2012 Kona Blue GT Prem 401A, Manual, 3.55, Steeda Pro-Action Shocks, Struts, Sport Springs, LCAs, Adjustable Swaybars, Adjustable Panhard Bar, BMR Relocation Brackets, Airaid CAI, MGW Shifter, GT500 Axle-Backs, 3M Clear Bra and Tint, Side Window Louvers, JLT Oil Separator, Staggered MMD Zeven Wheels and Mickey Thompson Street Comp Tires, Bama 93 Race Tune
Robostang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 02:43 PM   #2249
Registered Member
Regular

I am looking at getting the Boss/CS rear diffuser for my 2013 GT. See on a few sites but not on AM?? Can you check into this.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2016, 09:52 AM   #2250
Registered Member
Regular

Also, throw in something every now and then like t shirt or decals, lol. I am embarrassed to post what all I have bought there lol. Out of principal I won't ever buy a tshirt from a place a buy from to advertise for them but would represent at shows.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Old 07-29-2016, 11:21 AM   #2251
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterlingbeast5.0 View Post
Also, throw in something every now and then like t shirt or decals, lol. I am embarrassed to post what all I have bought there lol. Out of principal I won't ever buy a tshirt from a place a buy from to advertise for them but would represent at shows.
Agreed! Many of us have spent hundreds/thousands at AM - would be nice to choose a free $15 t-shirt, or similar, after hitting certain dollar amounts.

Hodor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 02:57 PM   #2252
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodor View Post
Agreed! Many of us have spent hundreds/thousands at AM - would be nice to choose a free $15 t-shirt, or similar, after hitting certain dollar amounts.
I should get the whole outfit by now!
Old 08-01-2016, 05:23 PM   #2253
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via Skype™ to Gravydog316
Underwear.
Gravydog316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2016, 11:03 PM   #2254
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodor View Post

Are you on their email list? Every now and then they will send out a coupon code that if you spend over a certain amount they throw in a shirt or something. But I don't think you can combine that with the forum discount.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
StarzTA17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 08:33 AM   #2255
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydog316 View Post
Underwear.
But??.. Comando. Lol... jk

Sent from my SM-G930P using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-02-2016, 09:09 AM   #2256
Registered Member
Regular

Butt... I was just wondering if you guys would like "American Muscle" printed on your undies lol

Sent from me, myself, & I
Old 08-02-2016, 10:39 AM   #2257
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Underwear.
You mean panties?

On a serious note, how about some 2017 products ?

Everything is listed at 2015-2016. 2017 is the same so the website needs to reflect that everywhere.

And with Lightning Blue added, you guys need to add that for some of the prepainted parts. I was looking to order some stuff for my '17.
c_rizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 01:06 PM   #2258
Registered Member
Regular

suggestions for new products

Not just panties lol: sox, boxers, bras, shorts, caps, keychains, anything is marketable...

Yeah, blue hasn't been my 1st choice for favourite colour for vehicles, but Lightning Blue is coo'
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1470161136.454682.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	203928
(minus the bird poo lol)
(what I WOULD like, is cheaper shipping rates to Canada 💸)
Old 08-02-2016, 09:52 PM   #2259
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Read on, I may be about to give away a product idea that I should patent.<br />
<br />
I have been searching for an app that would act like a key fob for my 2002 GT. So far I have not found anything. However, my mind is now in overdrive with ideas that might be possible.<br />
<br />
I am not a phone app developer by any means, but I am certain it would be easy to develop a simple app that allows the user to use their phone as a remote. My LG has the ability to function as a Television remote, so I think the possibility exists.<br />
<br />
I know some new cars are already coming from The factory with app accessible options. On older vehicles the OBDII port may need to be accessed in order to untilize such a feature. Using a plug such as those used by insurance companies could open up the possibilities of locking and unlocking a car. You could operate the windows, have remote start, heat the seats in the winter, or turn on the defroster. The options are endless.<br />
<br />
I am almost certain that a remote plug for the port along with a code written using an SCT tuner would provide a lot of opportunities. In fact, it isn't too far fetched to use a remote OBD plug and your smart phone to program for tunes directly from the email or website.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Revvv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 09:53 PM   #2260
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Underwear.
What happens if Alex decides to model them. That is a terrifying thought.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:22 PM   #2261
Registered Member
Regular

suggestions for new products

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revvv View Post
What happens if Alex decides to model them. That is a terrifying thought.

i have never seen him; maybe he's cute lol
...he has a new job. i haven't heard about anyone replacing him on here(?)
Old 08-02-2016, 11:35 PM   #2262
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
i have never seen him; maybe he's cute lol
...he has a new job. i haven't heard about anyone replacing him on here(?)
I'm not sure who our new AM victim will be.

Old 08-02-2016, 11:58 PM   #2263
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I'm not sure who our new AM victim will be.

Alex just didn't want to give the exhaust setup i wanted for a prize ☚ī¸

Old 08-03-2016, 09:06 PM   #2264
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
Quote:
Read on, I may be about to give away a product idea that I should patent.<br />
<br />
I have been searching for an app that would act like a key fob for my 2002 GT. So far I have not found anything. However, my mind is now in overdrive with ideas that might be possible.<br />
<br />
I am not a phone app developer by any means, but I am certain it would be easy to develop a simple app that allows the user to use their phone as a remote. My LG has the ability to function as a Television remote, so I think the possibility exists.<br />
<br />
I know some new cars are already coming from The factory with app accessible options. On older vehicles the OBDII port may need to be accessed in order to untilize such a feature. Using a plug such as those used by insurance companies could open up the possibilities of locking and unlocking a car. You could operate the windows, have remote start, heat the seats in the winter, or turn on the defroster. The options are endless.<br />
<br />
I am almost certain that a remote plug for the port along with a code written using an SCT tuner would provide a lot of opportunities. In fact, it isn't too far fetched to use a remote OBD plug and your smart phone to program for tunes directly from the email or website.

Hey Revvv, I am actually a computer developer who has done app development. The reason some phones can be used as a remote, like yours is, is that they either have a IR blaster installed that interacts with the TV or do it over a network. While it could be possible to create a product like this through the ODBII port it would be:

1. Very very very expensive to fit this technology and get it to interact with the car. It would probably be $600+ as well as requiring to completely rewire the car's electronics for it to interact with them.

2. Would require it to have its own network (whether 4G or WiFi) which would have the high possibility of getting hacked and allow hackers entrance into your vehicle.

3. It would also require you to pay a monthly subscription to run the WiFi or 4G network as the newer cars that have this feature require users to do.

So while it is an amazing idea and someday possible, as of now it will only be available from factory cars that have it specially programmed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-04-2016, 12:13 AM   #2265
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkerbickel View Post
Hey Revvv, I am actually a computer developer who has done app development. The reason some phones can be used as a remote, like yours is, is that they either have a IR blaster installed that interacts with the TV or do it over a network. While it could be possible to create a product like this through the ODBII port it would be:

1. Very very very expensive to fit this technology and get it to interact with the car. It would probably be $600+ as well as requiring to completely rewire the car's electronics for it to interact with them.

2. Would require it to have its own network (whether 4G or WiFi) which would have the high possibility of getting hacked and allow hackers entrance into your vehicle.

3. It would also require you to pay a monthly subscription to run the WiFi or 4G network as the newer cars that have this feature require users to do.

So while it is an amazing idea and someday possible, as of now it will only be available from factory cars that have it specially programmed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
These are all things I considered and thought of. They are definitely an obstacle towards deveoping a functional product, or prototype for that matter. At the moment the technology is beyond my level of knowledge.

Old 09-07-2016, 09:52 AM   #2266
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
The 5.2L coyote cams and lash adjusters for the 5.2L heads
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 03:01 PM   #2267
Registered Member
Regular

I want too many products/new designs to list...
Old 10-12-2016, 04:25 AM   #2268
Registered Member
Regular

Um... An American Muscle tattoo shop?!?... Lol. Not sure how legit this is, just saw it on FB!... Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1476264305.769870.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	124.8 KB
ID:	205620

Sent from the One and Only ME!..đŸģ
Eturner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2016, 09:19 AM   #2269
Registered Member
Regular

I hope those are the temporary tattoo type.
Old 10-12-2016, 01:39 PM   #2270
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I hope those are the temporary tattoo type.

Looked up their profile, it don't look like it!.. 😏

Old 10-12-2016, 03:34 PM   #2271
Registered Member
Regular

UH-OH, I can see it now [[ grama- grampa, what are those tattoo's for? ]]
Old 10-12-2016, 06:09 PM   #2272
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
UH-OH, I can see it now [[ grama- grampa, what are those tattoo's for? ]]

Lol. Ya found it on FB on a page called Show Us Your Mustang!.. We'll somebody made a post about Mustang Tattoos, and that's where I saw this!.. Lol. I can see a tattoo of a Mustang or a Mustang Logo!.. But don't really understand a tattoo of a Store that sells Mustang parts!.. Lol. Oh well!.. 😉

Old 10-12-2016, 08:57 PM   #2273
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

American Muscle had a tattoo artist in a trailer at the first year Mario and I went to Maple Grove giving free tattoo's.
You had to sign up in advance to get one.
I'll look for the photo.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle