AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: suggestions for new products

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf View Post
THEY CAME IIINNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

Thank you soooo much Chris!!!
My pleasure, Savvy! Glad I could put a smile on your face!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions in the future! Have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2011, 05:13 PM   #212
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Send a message via Skype™ to JetWolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung

My pleasure, Savvy! Glad I could put a smile on your face!

Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions in the future! Have a wonderful Holiday and a Happy New Year!
Yayayayayayayay!
I have the biggest smile in the world right now! I've been wanting a stang with these ever since I fell in love with em!

Looklooklook
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111207_161253.png
Views:	79
Size:	350.9 KB
ID:	35429   Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111207_161329.png
Views:	124
Size:	331.7 KB
ID:	35430  

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20111207_161344.png
Views:	82
Size:	757.5 KB
ID:	35431  
Advertisement

Old 12-07-2011, 05:44 PM   #213
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetWolf

Yayayayayayayay!
I have the biggest smile in the world right now! I've been wanting a stang with these ever since I fell in love with em!

Looklooklook
You have very cool taste when it comes to modding stangs
Dancobra75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 06:08 PM   #214
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancobra75

You have very cool taste when it comes to modding stangs
Thank you!
Old 12-07-2011, 08:22 PM   #215
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yayayayayayayay!

Looklooklook
Looks great kiddo!!!!!!!
SLDGT500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 08:44 PM   #216
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDGT500

Looks great kiddo!!!!!!!
Thank you!
Let's get some mods on that pretty little Shelby
Old 12-08-2011, 04:54 AM   #217
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Thank you!
Let's get some mods on that pretty little Shelby
I am about mod'd out... Lowering springs... Done. Airaid CAI.... Done. High performance clutch. Done. Upper and lower side scoops and mirror covers. Done. Windows tinted. Done. 3M clear protective front nose/hood cover. Done. Hydraulic hood springs. Done. Dynomat throughout the entire rear end of the vehicle. Done. That about does it... For me adding speed mod's is just not worth it. With 500 hp from the factory.. I am good but I love seeing what others do.. I can't believe they are making one with 650. Insane. I think my next mod is an air-freshener
Old 12-08-2011, 07:35 AM   #218
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDGT500

I am about mod'd out... Lowering springs... Done. Airaid CAI.... Done. High performance clutch. Done. Upper and lower side scoops and mirror covers. Done. Windows tinted. Done. 3M clear protective front nose/hood cover. Done. Hydraulic hood springs. Done. Dynomat throughout the entire rear end of the vehicle. Done. That about does it... For me adding speed mod's is just not worth it. With 500 hp from the factory.. I am good but I love seeing what others do.. I can't believe they are making one with 650. Insane. I think my next mod is an air-freshener
I never knew that!
Sweet, yeah, you should probably invest in a police radar... but what would be the point because you're already a cop!

Oh sh*t... does this mean the squad is finally going to strike me..?!?!?! NOOOOO I'm too young to diiieeeeee!!!!!!
Old 12-08-2011, 07:48 AM   #219
Registered Member
Regular

already own that.. does that count as a mod??? 9500ix Passport!!!! well worth it.. I always wave hello as I slowly drive by them..
Old 12-08-2011, 07:53 AM   #220
Registered Member
Regular

Jealous!
Slowly.. mhmmm... whatever. Ha!
Old 12-08-2011, 08:48 AM   #221
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Lol, I can help in anyway possible except getting the order to ship to you faster. Well, that is unless you want to buy me a plane ticket to AZ next time you order parts. If you do that, I only request that it is first class and you inform them that I take pretzels, not peanuts(allergic). I'm pretty flexible when it comes to travel arrangements
Haha now that's customer service. Being in Georgia I get my parts within a day or 3 tops. Usually a day ahead of what it says.
Old 12-08-2011, 10:41 AM   #222
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisYoung View Post
Thanks for the input, Danny!
I will forward this information to my Parts Team, but I don't see it happening. That size of wheel will only fit a mustang with exact/specific offsets/backspacing(which CCW does because they custom-make all those measurements based upon customer needs) and unfortunately, there wouldn't be enough demand to make them happen. I'll see what our Parts Team says though, they may be able to pull it off!
Thanks again for the input!

It's Wednesday!!!! I hope you got your louvers!

Thanks for the input, Robb! What mid-pipe set is that? Doesn't look like a pro-chamber? If you have a link to it or a part number for that specific mid-pipe, please let me know. It looks to be of fairly decent build-quality-design!
That mid-pipe "X" pipe is from "mandrelexhaustsystems.com", very similar to the one Magnaflow sells but ALOT cheaper. Great craftsmanship. The MAC ProChamber that is universal has a part#PC3393

Now, These Will Sell Like CRAZY!!
robb15033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:52 AM   #223

Region: Ohio
Re: v6 mustang

my cars a 04 can you turbo a stock v6 mustang and how long will it last. what should i do to the motor to make it last running 6 to 10 psi thanks.
lance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:55 AM   #224
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina

It really just depends on how hard you push the engine. If youre going to turbo it, its only gonna last so long on the stock setup. I would build up to it, have some internals forged, then add the turbo. You will see much better results than just adding a turbo itself.
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 03:17 PM   #225
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Yayayayayayayay!
Looklooklook
That's awesome! He looks great, Savannah!
I can't believe you literally installed those within the first 5 hours of getting them, lol. That is true dedication/excitement right there! That's what we like to see!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDGT500 View Post
Steve, your car has definitely come along very nicely so far! You gonna be bringing it out to the show this year!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Haha now that's customer service. Being in Georgia I get my parts within a day or 3 tops. Usually a day ahead of what it says.
My parents used to live in Cobb County, I've made it from Southeastern PA to Atlanta in about 10 hours! I could have your package to you in less than a half day if we did in-person deliveries

Quote:
Originally Posted by robb15033 View Post
That mid-pipe "X" pipe is from "mandrelexhaustsystems.com", very similar to the one Magnaflow sells but ALOT cheaper. Great craftsmanship. The MAC ProChamber that is universal has a part#PC3393

Now, These Will Sell Like CRAZY!!
Awesome, thanks so much for the information! I just added them to my list of new product suggestions for my New Parts Team! I'm sure they will be able to get them on the site in no time! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any suggestions/questions/comments/concerns in the future! Have a wonderful holiday!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance View Post
my cars a 04 can you turbo a stock v6 mustang and how long will it last. what should i do to the motor to make it last running 6 to 10 psi thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto View Post
It really just depends on how hard you push the engine. If youre going to turbo it, its only gonna last so long on the stock setup. I would build up to it, have some internals forged, then add the turbo. You will see much better results than just adding a turbo itself.
Most stock engines(stock internally) can take about 7-10psi of boost before things start going really badly. It would be a very good idea(for reliability AND performance purposes) to do it right and build the motor first, but that is going to be expensive. Turboing a car isn't cheap and buying just a turbo kit will not cut it. You will need:
Fuel injectors
Fuel pump
engine management
intake
exhaust(headers/downpipe, rest of exhaust)
gauges
upgraded DS/rear diff/axles
upgraded clutch/flywheel
upgraded engine internals(to handle more boost/make more power)
Intercooler piping
oil lines
coolant lines
gauges
a tune

and even other smaller things that I haven't listed.
Turboing a car is the best/most efficient way to get power, but it's definitely not the cheapest/easiest to do. You need to know what you are doing, unless you have endless amounts of money to throw at the car/someone to install everything/fix the issues when it breaks for you.

I hope me being so striaghtforward helps!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:27 PM   #226
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I can't believe you literally installed those within the first 5 hours of getting them, lol. That is true dedication/excitement right there! That's what we like to see!
Hell yeah! Actually less than 30 minutes sooo
What can I say I've been wanting them FOREVER!
thankyouthnakyouthankyou again Chris!!
Old 12-08-2011, 03:50 PM   #227
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Hell yeah! Actually less than 30 minutes sooo
What can I say I've been wanting them FOREVER!
thankyouthnakyouthankyou again Chris!!

My pleasure, Savannah! Glad I could help you out with something you wanted this holiday season!
Now go out there and pay it forward in the world! Put a smile one someone elses' face now that you have had your chance
Old 12-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #228
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Steve, your car has definitely come along very nicely so far! You gonna be bringing it out to the show this year!?

If I am not in Afghanistan I will

My parents used to live in Cobb County, I've made it from Southeastern PA to Atlanta in about 10 hours! I could have your package to you in less than a half day if we did in-person deliveries

Awesome, thanks so much for the information! I just added them to my list of new product suggestions for my New Parts Team! I'm sure they will be able to get them on the site in no time! Please don't hesitate to ask if you have any suggestions/questions/comments/concerns in the future! Have a wonderful holiday!

Most stock engines(stock internally) can take about 7-10psi of boost before things start going really badly. It would be a very good idea(for reliability AND performance purposes) to do it right and build the motor first, but that is going to be expensive. Turboing a car isn't cheap and buying just a turbo kit will not cut it. You will need:
Fuel injectors
Fuel pump
engine management
intake
gauges
upgraded clutch/flywheel
Intercooler piping
oil lines
coolant lines
gauges
a tune

Turboing a car is the best/most efficient way to get power, but it's definitely not the cheapest/easiest to do. You need to know what you are doing, unless you have endless amounts of money to throw at the car/someone to install everything/fix the issues when it breaks for you.

---------- Post added at 06:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

If I am not in Afghanistan I will!
Old 12-08-2011, 06:05 PM   #229
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:

Fuel injectors
Fuel pump
engine management
intake
gauges
upgraded clutch/flywheel
Intercooler piping
oil lines
coolant lines
gauges
a tune

And you could make it all the way home with 4 to spare. LOL.. yeah you could chill on my couch, as well probably not as fun as chillin on jets couch.
Old 12-08-2011, 09:12 PM   #230
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Michigan
How about an aftermarket replacement led third brake that fits the crab claw 95 cobra spoiler. There are so many people with LEDs out and no way of replacing without hacking it apart and having an electronics place repair it then epoxy it back together and hope it holds and docent look like crap.
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #231
Registered Member
Regular

how about a pedal assembly for a manual conversion. the only place i know of to get one is junkyards and cjponyparts.
351mustanggt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:27 PM   #232
Registered Member
Regular

Slip on chrome exhaust tips !

02 GT : LT headers, H pipe, Cat back, 80mm TB, Intake, Strut tower bar, lightweight pullies All BBK, drilled and slotted rotors, Clear headlights, Eibach Pro Kit, Hid kit for both head and fog, chin spoiler,18' chrome 2010 GT wheels with nitto tires
GTtopgear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 10:30 PM   #233
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTtopgear
How about black chrome version^
Torrbo916 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 07:09 AM   #234
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhayne0001 View Post
A strut tower brace for a 95 style cobra would be good!
Maximum Motorsports- Strut Tower Brace!

Just got me one today, hurray!
You would be looking at the model# 94-95 Mustang Cobra
Old 12-09-2011, 01:49 PM   #235
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
And you could make it all the way home with 4 to spare. LOL.. yeah you could chill on my couch, as well probably not as fun as chillin on jets couch.
Yea, it's not too bad of a drive! I should just start hand-delivering all of these orders. I could deliver so much more quickly than UPS and I could bring the products to you in a Mustang. That would be the best delivery service ever!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLDGT500 View Post
[/COLOR]If I am not in Afghanistan I will!
We hope to have you there, Steve! Have a great weekend, brother!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916 View Post
How about an aftermarket replacement led third brake that fits the crab claw 95 cobra spoiler. There are so many people with LEDs out and no way of replacing without hacking it apart and having an electronics place repair it then epoxy it back together and hope it holds and docent look like crap.
Great idea, Torrbo! Let me see what I can do! Did you have a manufacturer's number for the spoiler or a link to it for sale, so that I know exactly what spoiler it is you're looking at. Shoot me a PM and let me know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 351mustanggt View Post
how about a pedal assembly for a manual conversion. the only place i know of to get one is junkyards and cjponyparts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTtopgear View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrbo916 View Post
How about black chrome version^
Great ideas, all added to my parts suggestions list! Thanks for the input, everybody!

Quote:
Maximum Motorsports- Strut Tower Brace!

Just got me one today, hurray!
You would be looking at the model# 94-95 Mustang Cobra
Did you have a part number for that strut-tower brace? The underlined section of your post is not a part number. Let me know and I can add it to my list!

Thanks for the input, everybody!
Let me know if you have any ideas in the future!
Have a great weekend!
Old 12-09-2011, 03:26 PM   #236
Registered Member
Regular

Any chance they make the sequential tail lights for 99 cobras? i was getting them for my 6, but am about to trade it for the cobra and noticed it wasnt included in the fitment range.

Thanks,
Josh
ForsakenProto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:55 PM   #237
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
The taillights in my 03 cobra look identical to any 99-04 taillight
Dancobra75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2011, 12:31 AM   #238
Registered Member
Regular

Did you have a part number for that strut-tower brace? The underlined section of your post is not a part number. Let me know and I can add it to my list!

YES, LINK BELOW:
Maximum Motorsports Mustang Strut Tower Braces
Old 12-11-2011, 01:13 PM   #239
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForsakenProto View Post
Any chance they make the sequential tail lights for 99 cobras? i was getting them for my 6, but am about to trade it for the cobra and noticed it wasnt included in the fitment range.
Thanks,
Josh
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancobra75 View Post
The taillights in my 03 cobra look identical to any 99-04 taillight
Yes, the Cobra taillights are different than the GT, V6, Bullitt, Mach1 taillights in that they use a different number of bulbs and a different rear light wiring harness. There are sequential kits out there for the Cobra, but we don't carry any at this time, unfortunately. However, I have added them to my new parts suggestion list for my New Parts Team so be sure to keep an eye on the site for them to be available in the near future! Thanks for the inquiry and please let me know if you have any questions/input in the future! Have a great weekend!

Quote:

Thanks, Robb! I'll get this stuff info to my Parts Team ASAP! I appreciate the assistance! Please let me know if there is any other suggestions you had! Have a great afternoon!
Old 12-12-2011, 08:40 AM   #240
Registered Member
Regular

Please take the V6 owners request for exhaust parts seriously. Longtube headers are sold by years broken up between 94-04 & '98 is left out. Longtube headers and sets of primaries that include cats and "X" or "H" that bolt up to stock headers. Both of these options give any V6 owner the start needed to bolt on any GT catback. Thanks, love you long time.
Old 12-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #241
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Please take the V6 owners request for exhaust parts seriously. Longtube headers are sold by years broken up between 94-04 & '98 is left out. Longtube headers and sets of primaries that include cats and "X" or "H" that bolt up to stock headers. Both of these options give any V6 owner the start needed to bolt on any GT catback. Thanks, love you long time.
LOL! Robb, I love you, too sir! You just gotta trust me! When I say I'm doing something or I'm adding it to my Parts Suggestion List, I am!

Now, if we never carry them, you can yell at our New Parts Team(newproducts@americanmuscle.com) because I gave them those two mid-pipes you posted previously and two separate suggestions lists! If they don't do anything with it, it's up to them, not me unfortunately.

That being said, you now have their direct email and can take your ideas directly to them. I would still like to get them here in the thread, but that way you can know they got your suggestions directly!
Old 12-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #242
Registered Member
Regular

Region: West Virgina
Im going to go out on a limb and say flamethrower for back pipes, I saw it on pimp my ride and it looked beast
shsfresh87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 05:39 PM   #243
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87
Im going to go out on a limb and say flamethrower for back pipes, I saw it on pimp my ride and it looked beast
Hot licks exhaust has that
Old 12-12-2011, 06:09 PM   #244
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by shsfresh87 View Post
Quote:
Hot licks exhaust has that
Anybody got a link or a part number........Bueller....................Bueller?

I could go searching for it, but I want to make you guys(and gal) work for all these new parts I keep bringing in for you
Old 12-19-2011, 07:12 AM   #245
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
http://www.hotlicksexhaust.com/hyper...nd+Accessories

There's a link to hit licks exhaust

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 AM ----------

*Hot
BigB227 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle