Thank you American Muscle - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-30-2012, 02:47 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Thank you American Muscle

Just wanted to post about American Muscle and how pleased I am with their customer support and how greatly they took care of a situation for me. I recently placed an order with them which I was so excited that I even paid extra for Saturday delivery. Little did I know the item I was ordering had to be programed, therefore couldn't be sent to me on Saturday. The internet did not know any better so of course it let me pay the extra for delivery. When Saturday came and went I figured i would write them an email on Monday.

They got back to me within minutes with an appology and my money for the shipping back. Not just the difference in shipping costs but my entire shipping cost.

I would recomend American Muscle to anybody. They are a company that cares about their customers.
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Ehh I never had I problem fast shipping and what not, but you ask them to make a signature required since I live in a condo and work long shifts, I don't like my stuff sitting outside! They make it seem like its a problem

2007 Ford Mustang GT 5spd
Brenspeed tune, JLT 3, Hurst shifter, 4.10s
O/R Xpipe, 15x8 Jeg Stars with Micky Thompsons
BaSohol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 05:06 PM   #3
Moderator Emeritus
Regular

Region: Florida
Send a message via AIM to Lalayla Send a message via MSN to Lalayla Send a message via Skype™ to Lalayla
Word.

Layla - December 2010 Mustang of the Month
Lalayla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2012, 05:11 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

I'd say about 80% of the stuff I bought for my car came from AM not only do they send discount codes but they also price match and always great customer service even on returns
Rm360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 05:15 PM   #5
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Thank you American Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randl114 View Post
Just wanted to post about American Muscle and how pleased I am with their customer support and how greatly they took care of a situation for me. I recently placed an order with them which I was so excited that I even paid extra for Saturday delivery. Little did I know the item I was ordering had to be programed, therefore couldn't be sent to me on Saturday. The internet did not know any better so of course it let me pay the extra for delivery. When Saturday came and went I figured i would write them an email on Monday.

They got back to me within minutes with an appology and my money for the shipping back. Not just the difference in shipping costs but my entire shipping cost.

I would recomend American Muscle to anybody. They are a company that cares about their customers.

Wow, thanks for all the kind words! It's great to hear you were taken care of quickly and efficiently. As you already know, we will always try and resolve mistakes made on either end for our loyal customers. We hope you enjoy the tuner and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 09:31 PM   #6
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
There's an old saying in business, and I've probably butchered it but here it goes: you don't know how good a company is until you've had an issue with them. It's what they do to resolve the issue that makes them a good company. I never had an issue l, but from what I hear AM is very quick to resolve it.

Every company should run on that philosophy.
Old 05-03-2012, 10:39 PM   #7
Road Trip!

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky

Wow, thanks for all the kind words! It's great to hear you were taken care of quickly and efficiently. As you already know, we will always try and resolve mistakes made on either end for our loyal customers. We hope you enjoy the tuner and look forward to doing business with you again in the future!

Shane
are you taking over chris youngs place? just curious so we kow who to go for our codes. thanx
dreamstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 12:51 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Re: Thank you American Muscle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randl114 View Post

I had a similar situation and they made things not only right, but went above and beyond what they had to do to make me happy. They are a really great example of what excellent customer service is. A lot of businesses can learn from American Muscle.
Untamed5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle