Mustang_5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 01:27 PM   #2
Region: Pennsylvania
Re: Dan

Originally Posted by Mustang_5.0 View Post
Private message sent man
Please get back to me ASAP
Thank you

PM - Hey what's up Dan...I'm getting a dyno for my car done tomorrow at 1pm for my car, and I will send you guys the info for my cars dyno tomorrow....I want to get the most power I can from my mustang and I was curious what octane would give me the most power for my car??
I'm gonna be racing a CRX turbo'ed on e89 fuel and we are going from a stop and I have street slicks on....will you guys help me get the most power out of my car???

I've just replied to you're PM man! We can definitely deliver a very Safe and Powerful tune for your 5.0.

For each and every Bama Tune, we ask you 19 questions about your specific Mustang, including your unique set up and intended use, in an easy to use web form. This information allows us to write an entirely custom tune just for your specific vehicle to ensure we deliver the most power and performance possible.

We're constantly developing out custom tunes with the latest and greatest! Between our 14 different AM Mustangs and tons of street/track testing, and constant testing on our DynoJet 224xlc, we're looking for any minor tweaks to be made that can benefit you guys. Our lead tuner Mike Wilson works hard to give you guys one of the best custom tunes on the market! We're also part of Fords Technology Transfer Program & Work very closely with Ford to insure that all of our tunes are perfect!

Let me know if I can be of any further assistance and definitely post up your Dyno results!

- Dan
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle