H Pipes? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 09-12-2012, 07:58 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
H Pipes?

IS there any chance we will be seeing H pipes in the future? I have Roush axle backs, and want more grumble than raspy wine on my V6. I see lots of X pipes, but only found one site on the web that sells them.

Bought from you guys before, good service, would like to buy again.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 04:26 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: H Pipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
IS there any chance we will be seeing H pipes in the future? I have Roush axle backs, and want more grumble than raspy wine on my V6. I see lots of X pipes, but only found one site on the web that sells them.

Bought from you guys before, good service, would like to buy again.
UltArc,

We're constantly bringing in new products and will never turn down a suggestion. What year is your V6 and What brand H-Pipes would you like to see? I appreciate you giving us a chance to keep your business!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 11:16 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer

UltArc,

We're constantly bringing in new products and will never turn down a suggestion. What year is your V6 and What brand H-Pipes would you like to see? I appreciate you giving us a chance to keep your business!

-Dan
I don't care too much about brand, as much as I care about quality. They can look plain, and be by a brand I have never heard of, I just want to know they are going to be durable and last. I am waiting to find something I like to get headers that will fit. I'm more of a fuel economy kind of guy than anything else, so looks and max performance don't really matter compared to general efficiency and quality build. My best tank so far is just over 36 mpg, by next August I want a 40 mpg tank.

2012 V6. You guys have my business for sure, if you have my products. That isn't like a threat, lol, I just mean if five sites have what I want, I would go with your group first. I usually find problems and inefficiencies with things, and even your site is phenomenal. I have only found ONE thing I can even nitpick, and that is that when one uses the tabs ands clicks on certain descriptors, it includes other options and items. No big deal, your site is still the best I have seen, that is just one thing I noticed.

You will keep my business as long as you keep providing good products, with good prices, and great service. I'm sure I speak for most of the community with that.

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-12-2012, 11:39 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
You do. I love AM.
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Re: H Pipes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc View Post
I don't care too much about brand, as much as I care about quality. They can look plain, and be by a brand I have never heard of, I just want to know they are going to be durable and last. I am waiting to find something I like to get headers that will fit. I'm more of a fuel economy kind of guy than anything else, so looks and max performance don't really matter compared to general efficiency and quality build. My best tank so far is just over 36 mpg, by next August I want a 40 mpg tank.

2012 V6. You guys have my business for sure, if you have my products. That isn't like a threat, lol, I just mean if five sites have what I want, I would go with your group first. I usually find problems and inefficiencies with things, and even your site is phenomenal. I have only found ONE thing I can even nitpick, and that is that when one uses the tabs ands clicks on certain descriptors, it includes other options and items. No big deal, your site is still the best I have seen, that is just one thing I noticed.

You will keep my business as long as you keep providing good products, with good prices, and great service. I'm sure I speak for most of the community with that.
UltArc,

Sounds great. 36MPG is really impressive, that might be one of the highest numbers if heard so far!

We're definitely going to be carrying both Off-Road and Catted X/H-Pipes for the 11+ V6's. However they're still a few months out, we have some company's working on the design to fit up with stock manifolds as we speak! As soon as I have more information I'll be sure to let you know.

Thanks for your business and loyalty, we really appreciate it!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Best tank yet. With CAI, maybe a throttle body spacer, and full underbelly, I would like to see 40. But that also means 500+ miles of driving like an adult. This tank has been way more aggressive. Usually I get a low tank, high tank, low tank. I drive well, then get cocky and listen to the exhaust, then drive well again. All my tanks and info are tracked on ecomodder.com, which should be in my signature, too.

I look forward to hearing ANY news at all, thread or PM. Thank you for keeping me posted, sir.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle