Black Friday/Cyber Monday - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-19-2012, 07:23 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sapphire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 179
Black Friday/Cyber Monday

Does anyone know if AM is doing anything special for black friday or cyber monday? It'll be real helpful, hopefully going to get roush exhaust for my stang soon.
Sapphire is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2012, 07:26 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
They're doing both!!
NicholasP is offline  
Old 11-19-2012, 09:00 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sapphire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 179
Oh alright sweet, thanks!
Sapphire is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-19-2012, 10:20 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
Well I do have 2 grand in parts I need to be chopped down to size. Maybe this will put a dent in it
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 06:45 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Whitelightning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Tuscaloosa
Region: Alabama
Posts: 3,463
The site says nothing of it though. Js
__________________
Any Speed over 55 mph may kill you... that's why i drive 60
Whitelightning is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:51 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitelightning View Post
Well I do have 2 grand in parts I need to be chopped down to size. Maybe this will put a dent in it
dont tell my mustang but i HOPE nothing appealing comes up. I have to buy all my xmas gifts and am saving for a destination wedding next year.

so I will AVOID checking the sites. I dont care if a bassani or magnaflow or borla axleback exhaust goes for super cheap....

(tell me if they go super cheap).
the_stig is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Uscgfs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 103
I asked on the sponsor thread and Dan said they were not.
Uscgfs is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 10:24 PM   #8
Staff
Blogger
Staff
 
99ford's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Region: Georgia
Posts: 6,120
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uscgfs
I asked on the sponsor thread and Dan said they were not.
I thought I got an e-mail saying they were. I know Late Model is.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig

dont tell my mustang but i HOPE nothing appealing comes up. I have to buy all my xmas gifts and am saving for a destination wedding next year.

so I will AVOID checking the sites. I dont care if a bassani or magnaflow or borla axleback exhaust goes for super cheap....

(tell me if they go super cheap).
Oh man, but that's cool! Where is the wedding?
__________________
Check out the Official ME gear page for site t-shirts, decals, and bottle openers: http://www.mustangevolution.com/foru...2/#post1670281
99ford is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 10:51 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uscgfs
I asked on the sponsor thread and Dan said they were not.
Look at the thread on am section the first thread Dan says they are
NicholasP is offline  
Old 11-21-2012, 11:14 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
rebeltx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Florida
Posts: 809
some people are going to say there not just to keep others from jumping on it first thing... It should be called "every man for themselves" Friday.
__________________
"Turn the mic back on" -Winston Churchill
rebeltx is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:20 AM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Uscgfs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by NicholasP

Look at the thread on am section the first thread Dan says they are
Yep your right, I asked about a Veterans Day sale... Don't know why I got the two confused lol

---------- Post added at 07:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeltx
some people are going to say there not just to keep others from jumping on it first thing... It should be called "every man for themselves" Friday.
Your view on how ppl treat each other is not a good one :p
Uscgfs is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:29 AM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 704
Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
I thought I got an e-mail saying they were. I know Late Model is.

---------- Post added at 11:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:23 PM ----------



Oh man, but that's cool! Where is the wedding?
Jamaica dec 2013
the_stig is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 05:44 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
audioAl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 604
Cool Best prices always

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uscgfs View Post
I asked on the sponsor thread and Dan said they were not.
Dang! They have the best prices most of the time anyway.
__________________
2014 DIB 3.7 "Blue Cyclone" on 275/40/18 RE 760 Sports/Sold
2016 ruby red GT 300 A with 3.55:1 gear/SVE resonator delete X-pipe/ UPR catch can/Airaid/AEM/J&M Bushings/ BMR cradle lockout/BMR CB006 brace/BMR cc bolts/S-04 pole position'
audioAl is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:08 AM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
 
Uscgfs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioAl

Dang! They have the best prices most of the time anyway.
Sorry miss info on my part, I was wrong
Uscgfs is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:28 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
dgrum04's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2012
Region: Illinois
Posts: 526
If you go on AM's Facebook page, a lot of people have been asking about a black Friday/Cyber Monday sale and they are replying that they're going to have both.
__________________
2011 Kona Blue 3.7L. Stock motor. Roush Axle-Back. 19" x 8.5/10" Charcoal AMR's. GT500 Spoiler. Smoked Raxiom Tail Lights. MCA grille. Shorty antenna.

An outstanding DD
dgrum04 is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:31 AM   #16
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Region: Indiana
Posts: 8,044
Moved to AM
dreamstang is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 09:53 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
I am happy about the sale, but it kind of sucks that there are two. I do not want to buy something Friday if it is cheaper or something better is on Monday. I thought that was the whole point of black Friday and cyber Monday, you have one sale or the other, traditionally retailers are Friday, internet on Monday.

Not a big deal, and I am not complaining about the sale or getting a deal, just tossing in my two cents.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 10:26 AM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
kickerofdoom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Region: Maryland
Posts: 1,868
They don't have the same stuff most of the time and latemodelrestoration has there right now
kickerofdoom is offline  
Old 11-22-2012, 11:48 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
I hope they have different sale items for Monday because these Black Friday deals or kinda horrible. bunch of stuff no one wants to buy. looks like a clearance list
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:44 AM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
NicholasP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: Georgia
Posts: 1,161
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r
I hope they have different sale items for Monday because these Black Friday deals or kinda horrible. bunch of stuff no one wants to buy. looks like a clearance list
Yeah and they're not marked down that much at all
NicholasP is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:58 AM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
Coreyw428's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Arkansas
Posts: 430
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Hey,

Yes the Black Friday sale launchs at 6:30AM EST on Friday morning! The early bird will get the worm with this sale. I hope you guys all get something you're after!

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

-Dan
What Dan said the other day
Coreyw428 is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 07:35 AM   #22
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r
I hope they have different sale items for Monday because these Black Friday deals or kinda horrible. bunch of stuff no one wants to buy. looks like a clearance list
Thats what I was thinking also, and even the prices are still high.
Ryan7racin is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 09:19 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
Mustang32Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 488
What time does cyber Monday start ?!
Mustang32Bill is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 11:57 AM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan7racin

Thats what I was thinking also, and even the prices are still high.
yeah I know. I would never buy any of those items.
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:02 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular
 
emery2483's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 367
in mad about the left overs sale yesterday!! the Decklid I wanted was gonna be under $100 with the forum discount and now it's back to 129..
emery2483 is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:06 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by emery2483
in mad about the left overs sale yesterday!! the Decklid I wanted was gonna be under $100 with the forum discount and now it's back to 129..
I'm just really disappointed about the whole thing. you would think they would put borla on sale because it's usually so expensive but no, they put such stupid sale items on there like Raxiom light bulbs and batteries. oh and a bunch of wheels that are trash
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:34 PM   #27
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 1,176
Idk about your year but the 99-04 they didn't have to much I was looking forward to buying some little things to dress up the inside and outside an they didn't have anything like that. Mostly wheels and oil.
Ryan7racin is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:35 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan7racin
Idk about your year but the 99-04 they didn't have to much I was looking forward to buying some little things to dress up the inside and outside an they didn't have anything like that. Mostly wheels and oil.
yeah I'm 10-13 and I think everyone will agree, waste of time
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 12:58 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
If we are talking American Muscle, I completely agree, but I hope everyone keeps in mind that black Friday is usually not for online. Cyber Monday is the day for online retailers to really jump in, traditionally.

And no offense to anyone, but the day after thanksgiving, I am thankful I am alive, have a kick *** car, my family, God, guns, so on, and that American Muscle gives us great deals all year long. So when you 90% of the time have the lowest prices, it is harder to make those crazy looking sales.

Some websites charge 40%+ higher all year, then one day give you a crazy discount. AM s discounts are not amazing right now, but let's not forget what they do for us all year long, BEFORE we factor in our discount.

Not trying to preach or anything, I just don't want to forget about being thankful for somethong great...especially one day after thanksgiving.
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:37 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc
If we are talking American Muscle, I completely agree, but I hope everyone keeps in mind that black Friday is usually not for online. Cyber Monday is the day for online retailers to really jump in, traditionally.

And no offense to anyone, but the day after thanksgiving, I am thankful I am alive, have a kick *** car, my family, God, guns, so on, and that American Muscle gives us great deals all year long. So when you 90% of the time have the lowest prices, it is harder to make those crazy looking sales.

Some websites charge 40%+ higher all year, then one day give you a crazy discount. AM s discounts are not amazing right now, but let's not forget what they do for us all year long, BEFORE we factor in our discount.

Not trying to preach or anything, I just don't want to forget about being thankful for somethong great...especially one day after thanksgiving.
+1 I hear ya man. I was just saying... a modder over here is killing for headers haha
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:51 PM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
UltArc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Region: Ohio
Posts: 1,782
Quote:
Originally Posted by m_tyler_r

+1 I hear ya man. I was just saying... a modder over here is killing for headers haha
No hate, I really want a new drive shaft lol and I am so set in my head to find one for like 400...so....
__________________
2012 Mustang EPA: 19/29
2012 AeroStang: 40/46

My sponsor, Tokkyo Nutrition, offers 50% off your entire order with the code "PowerHouse"
UltArc is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 01:54 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltArc

No hate, I really want a new drive shaft lol and I am so set in my head to find one for like 400...so....
well good luck to ya!
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 06:02 PM   #33
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Hey guys,

Keep in mind that Black Friday is really only a warm up sale to Cyber Monday. On Cyber Monday, we usually end up having hundreds of items on sale and a decent discount across the entire site.

Also, we'll price-match any advertised price by a competitor, even if it's on sale like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Finally, you can also use the forums discount on top of any sale items, still. You just can't use it with the discount code we send out. Between all of those, we'll always be the same price or cheaper than any of our competitors and it'll be the best day of the year to pick up mods for the hundreds of items we do end up putting on sale come Monday!

Hope this helps!

Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline  
Old 11-23-2012, 07:03 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular
 
m_tyler_r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Arlington
Region: Texas
Posts: 745
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer
Hey guys,

Keep in mind that Black Friday is really only a warm up sale to Cyber Monday. On Cyber Monday, we usually end up having hundreds of items on sale and a decent discount across the entire site.

Also, we'll price-match any advertised price by a competitor, even if it's on sale like Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

Finally, you can also use the forums discount on top of any sale items, still. You just can't use it with the discount code we send out. Between all of those, we'll always be the same price or cheaper than any of our competitors and it'll be the best day of the year to pick up mods for the hundreds of items we do end up putting on sale come Monday!

Hope this helps!

Dan
thanks Dan! even though I was complaining, I still placed an order today haha. I'm looking forward to cyber Monday to see what sale items y'all have, thanks for the support!
__________________
Betty White

2012 V6
m_tyler_r is offline  
Old 11-25-2012, 02:58 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
truckinu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Region: Texas
Posts: 115
Anyone know what time the cyber Monday kicks in?
truckinu is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.