Hello american muscle - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 11-29-2012, 02:45 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Hello american muscle

I would like to its say free shipping on your site ! But im from canada and i need to pay for and extra shipping who is 117$. And after i need to pass the doane so its like a other 100$ i would like to no if they are any way i can get a free copon code that say free shipping. I no in the past for some pe

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

For some of my friend had a free copon for free shipping. Is it still posible to get one ? And sorry for my bad english.
Get x bxr is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 05:43 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
I haven't heard of the free shipping. But you get 6% off your purchase if you have 50 posts. And user you have 45. So get another 5 and you'll at least get 6% off.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 07:32 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get x bxr View Post
I would like to its say free shipping on your site ! But im from canada and i need to pay for and extra shipping who is 117$. And after i need to pass the doane so its like a other 100$ i would like to no if they are any way i can get a free copon code that say free shipping. I no in the past for some pe

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

For some of my friend had a free copon for free shipping. Is it still posible to get one ? And sorry for my bad english.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
I haven't heard of the free shipping. But you get 6% off your purchase if you have 50 posts. And user you have 45. So get another 5 and you'll at least get 6% off.
Unfortunately I can't control the Shipping for Canadian orders. Canada is one of the only places that UPS charges us a big shipping charge. Mainly because we cover from here to your door, all duty fees are included!

However like Tpost said, I can definitely hook you up with our 6% forums discount when you hit the 50 post mark. That will definitely help you out with the shipping charge!

I hope this helps. Let me know if I can be of any assistance!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2012, 01:14 PM   #4
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
That is cool! I wasn't aware of this discount. This is good to know!
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Ok thanks to all ! Good news 6% is almost there ! Bad news cant get free shipping for canada
Old 11-30-2012, 01:09 PM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCCofSV View Post
That is cool! I wasn't aware of this discount. This is good to know!
We offer this discount to give back to our customers for all that you contribute on the forums! I see you're way above 50post, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly hook you up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Get x bxr View Post
Ok thanks to all ! Good news 6% is almost there ! Bad news cant get free shipping for canada
I'm sorry that I cant do more for you, besides the discount. Hit me up when you're ready to place your next order and I'll do my best to work out a deal!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Well I am from Alberta and have heard of a place in Montana, a storage yard I believe, that will let you ship to from the states. So it will be free to there but include driving down there and storage fees it might even out.
02_Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 02_Mustang
Well I am from Alberta and have heard of a place in Montana, a storage yard I believe, that will let you ship to from the states. So it will be free to there but include driving down there and storage fees it might even out.
Hey Alberta, where abouts?

I'm in BC, Victoria, and you're the closest Canadian I've yet seen on here.
Old 12-01-2012, 04:49 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Lethbridge. Below Calgary. I'm not currently a member but we have the southern mustangs club.
02_Mustang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

We have a local club here, on the island, too. It's just not the most active group during the winter months as so many are classics that only escape their garages in the summer time.
Old 12-01-2012, 08:06 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get x bxr

Dude that's awesome I've only heard few people in person talk that's from canada but when I read this its like your were talking to me lol yeah they got free coupon codes. Google American muscle coupon codes a site popped up and the code gave me 15 percent off
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 05:35 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

I tried like 30 of those copon and they all dont work. When was the last time you used one of them ?
Old 12-02-2012, 11:19 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by Get x bxr
I tried like 30 of those copon and they all dont work. When was the last time you used one of them ?
While back but when I did it not all worked but I think I got a big portion took off
FortyBrandon is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle