springs.. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-09-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
springs..

I usually get overwhelmed when I load up your lowering springs page because there's so so many to choose from! I know nothing about lowering so idk which kit would be my best route besides coilovers their out of my price range lol
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-10-2012, 02:59 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post
I usually get overwhelmed when I load up your lowering springs page because there's so so many to choose from! I know nothing about lowering so idk which kit would be my best route besides coilovers their out of my price range lol
There is a ton of choice's for sure! It really depends on what your goal is with the car. Are you looking to go really low? Road course? Drag Race? Daily Driver etc...

Once we determined this I can definitely give you some recommendations!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 03:10 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
ChrisMustangs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: St.Louis, Missouri
Region: Missouri
Posts: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

There is a ton of choice's for sure! It really depends on what your goal is with the car. Are you looking to go really low? Road course? Drag Race? Daily Driver etc...

Once we determined this I can definitely give you some recommendations!

-Dan
Same question from me! What would u recommend for a DD and drag car!
__________________
-2011 Mustang 5.0 Premium Automatic-
Mods
SLP Loudmouth Axle-back Exhaust
BBK Cold Air Intake
ChrisMustangs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 12-10-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
schmitty426's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Woodbury
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

There is a ton of choice's for sure! It really depends on what your goal is with the car. Are you looking to go really low? Road course? Drag Race? Daily Driver etc...

Once we determined this I can definitely give you some recommendations!

-Dan
Um morely looking for a daily driver and going to be running a staggered fr500 18' so I don't want crazy low so the tires don't rub I was thinking like 1.5 in front and 1.75 in the rear I hope that looks good lol
schmitty426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisMustangs View Post
Same question from me! What would u recommend for a DD and drag car!
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmitty426 View Post
Um morely looking for a daily driver and going to be running a staggered fr500 18' so I don't want crazy low so the tires don't rub I was thinking like 1.5 in front and 1.75 in the rear I hope that looks good lol
Yeah that will definitely be a great set up! That type of drop with a set of Fr500's will be a perfect stance. If you're just looking for a street tire a set of the NT555's will be awesome for you! They're a great, sticky tire and they're also good in the rain.

They won't hook as good as a Drag Radial but if you occasionally go the track, they'll be better then most tires!

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or need some further assistance.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



03:27 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.