Phone orders? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-03-2013, 11:17 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 230
Phone orders?

Is there a trick to getting to talk to a real person at AM other than wait? The couple of times I tried I didn't have the time to wait on the line. Does AM price match?
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-03-2013, 11:31 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular
 
Sluder4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Lexington, North Carolina
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 360
Ive called three times to make orders cause there was a problem with my card and they have given me upgrades for parts for free and im sure they would price match if you give them the direct link to the other guys part. Ive never waited more than a few minutes when I have called. They will work with you for sure awesome people at AM!
__________________
1999 V6 Mustang Dark Satin Green , SR CAI, BBK 65mm Throttle Body, Screaming Demon Coil Pack, SR Lowering Springs, Pioneer Stereo, 2 12' inch subs and 1600watt amp, Green Calipers,
Sluder4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 11:38 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
nhcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Is there a trick to getting to talk to a real person at AM other than wait? The couple of times I tried I didn't have the time to wait on the line. Does AM price match?
During us working hours I've never had an issue... Can't speak to after hours.
__________________

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-04-2013, 12:18 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy

During us working hours I've never had an issue... Can't speak to after hours.
Sorry, I didn't say it was during working hours. Got my 11 GT last august. Since that time I've made six orders with them. I have had contact with a couple of guys thru e-mail. Based on that experience I have nothing but praise for their operation. I guess I just wait to call when I have time.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:05 AM   #5
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Sorry, I didn't say it was during working hours. Got my 11 GT last august. Since that time I've made six orders with them. I have had contact with a couple of guys thru e-mail. Based on that experience I have nothing but praise for their operation. I guess I just wait to call when I have time.
Midnight,

I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble waiting while calling in to AM. We've been really busy with tons of phone calls lately, but we're hiring more Customer Service Reps to help answer phones and eliminate long waits. Our Mustang Experts are here answering phones Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly. Let me know via PM!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 230
Thanks Shane. I heard from Alex today. I'll be calling tomorrow to place my order. Like I said above, I have nothing but praise for your operation.
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:36 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 230
Well, AM came thru again. My Borla axle-back should be here by Wednesday. Thank you AM!!!
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 05:34 PM   #8
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Thanks Shane. I heard from Alex today. I'll be calling tomorrow to place my order. Like I said above, I have nothing but praise for your operation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
Well, AM came thru again. My Borla axle-back should be here by Wednesday. Thank you AM!!!
Glad to hear that! Thanks for being patience and working with Alex. Also, make sure you post up a video of your Borla exhaust once its installed. I'd like to hear how your Mustang sounds!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 06:42 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Midnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: Indiana
Posts: 230
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Glad to hear that! Thanks for being patience and working with Alex. Also, make sure you post up a video of your Borla exhaust once its installed. I'd like to hear how your Mustang sounds!

Shane
That will be in the Spring when I take the GT out of storage. I'm collecting parts during the Winter. So far have CAI, axle-backs. To get yet, tuner, suspension, brake upgrades front & rear, and wheels & tires. If you guys don't hear from me again, it'll be a/c the wife took the debit/credit cards away
Midnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



02:54 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.