Intake - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
mtuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: League City
Region: Texas
Posts: 76
Intake

I was looking on your website this evening and I see you are taking pre-orders for the Ford Racing intake. Can you tell me what the advantage of this will be over the Boss Intake? What kind of hp numbers are you expecting? Do you think it will out perform the Boss intake? The reason I am asking is, I like the Boss intake but it seems the Boss intake hp is mostly above 6000rmp.

Thanks
Matthew
mtuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuck View Post
I was looking on your website this evening and I see you are taking pre-orders for the Ford Racing intake. Can you tell me what the advantage of this will be over the Boss Intake? What kind of hp numbers are you expecting? Do you think it will out perform the Boss intake? The reason I am asking is, I like the Boss intake but it seems the Boss intake hp is mostly above 6000rmp.

Thanks
Matthew
Check out this Blog Article we just did regarding the Cobra Jet Manifold! It's a really sick set up and definitely has it's perks over the Boss Manifold.

Mustang GT Cobra Jet Intake Released by Ford Racing | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
mtuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: League City
Region: Texas
Posts: 76
Thanks the info. I am thinking that may need a few more upgrades than I am wanting to do right now.

I will just start with the exhaust....when it is back in stock.hahaha And then go from there

Matthew
mtuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuck View Post
Thanks the info. I am thinking that may need a few more upgrades than I am wanting to do right now.

I will just start with the exhaust....when it is back in stock.hahaha And then go from there

Matthew
Sounds good Matthew! Let me know if I can be of any assistance with any of your future orders, I'll definitely get you squared away. What exhaust are you after? Your best bet would to go to the actual product page and enter yourself into the "Notify Me when back in stock" list. Then will hit you up as soon as it arrives at our Facility!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
mtuck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: League City
Region: Texas
Posts: 76
Mr Dan

I am looking to get the Borla S-type cat back system. I have checked the box to tell me when it is available. I am just waiting to get the email. And when I do get the email, I will be hitting you up to place the order. After the exhaust is done I will be looking at rims and tires. I am a little reluctant to get a CAI as I have heard that with the new '13 hoods, water sometimes get in and it runs into the CAI. Then I will be afraid of the water getting sucked into motor.

Thanks again
Matthew
mtuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuck View Post
Mr Dan

I am looking to get the Borla S-type cat back system. I have checked the box to tell me when it is available. I am just waiting to get the email. And when I do get the email, I will be hitting you up to place the order. After the exhaust is done I will be looking at rims and tires. I am a little reluctant to get a CAI as I have heard that with the new '13 hoods, water sometimes get in and it runs into the CAI. Then I will be afraid of the water getting sucked into motor.

Thanks again
Matthew
Sounds good Matt. It looks like the Borla S-Type is do back in here any day, so you should be expecting an email shortly!

It sounds like you definitely have a good list of future mods. I wouldn't be worried about getting water in your Motor. We haven't had any reported cases of this, but just for a little customer state of mind, we actually worked with Airaid to build a shroud that would sit over the exposed part of the filter where water could possibly get in. So if you decide to go with Airaid, you won't have anything to worry about!

I look forward to doing business with you in the future, until then, take care and enjoy your Stang!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



01:25 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.