Intake - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 02-12-2013, 06:22 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Intake

I was looking on your website this evening and I see you are taking pre-orders for the Ford Racing intake. Can you tell me what the advantage of this will be over the Boss Intake? What kind of hp numbers are you expecting? Do you think it will out perform the Boss intake? The reason I am asking is, I like the Boss intake but it seems the Boss intake hp is mostly above 6000rmp.

Thanks
Matthew
mtuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 10:21 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtuck View Post
I was looking on your website this evening and I see you are taking pre-orders for the Ford Racing intake. Can you tell me what the advantage of this will be over the Boss Intake? What kind of hp numbers are you expecting? Do you think it will out perform the Boss intake? The reason I am asking is, I like the Boss intake but it seems the Boss intake hp is mostly above 6000rmp.

Thanks
Matthew
Check out this Blog Article we just did regarding the Cobra Jet Manifold! It's a really sick set up and definitely has it's perks over the Boss Manifold.

Mustang GT Cobra Jet Intake Released by Ford Racing | AmericanMuscle.com Mustang Blog

Let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks the info. I am thinking that may need a few more upgrades than I am wanting to do right now.

I will just start with the exhaust....when it is back in stock.hahaha And then go from there

Matthew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2013, 01:30 PM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Thanks the info. I am thinking that may need a few more upgrades than I am wanting to do right now.

I will just start with the exhaust....when it is back in stock.hahaha And then go from there

Matthew
Sounds good Matthew! Let me know if I can be of any assistance with any of your future orders, I'll definitely get you squared away. What exhaust are you after? Your best bet would to go to the actual product page and enter yourself into the "Notify Me when back in stock" list. Then will hit you up as soon as it arrives at our Facility!

-Dan
Old 02-13-2013, 01:43 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Mr Dan

I am looking to get the Borla S-type cat back system. I have checked the box to tell me when it is available. I am just waiting to get the email. And when I do get the email, I will be hitting you up to place the order. After the exhaust is done I will be looking at rims and tires. I am a little reluctant to get a CAI as I have heard that with the new '13 hoods, water sometimes get in and it runs into the CAI. Then I will be afraid of the water getting sucked into motor.

Thanks again
Matthew
Old 02-14-2013, 09:48 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Mr Dan

I am looking to get the Borla S-type cat back system. I have checked the box to tell me when it is available. I am just waiting to get the email. And when I do get the email, I will be hitting you up to place the order. After the exhaust is done I will be looking at rims and tires. I am a little reluctant to get a CAI as I have heard that with the new '13 hoods, water sometimes get in and it runs into the CAI. Then I will be afraid of the water getting sucked into motor.

Thanks again
Matthew
Sounds good Matt. It looks like the Borla S-Type is do back in here any day, so you should be expecting an email shortly!

It sounds like you definitely have a good list of future mods. I wouldn't be worried about getting water in your Motor. We haven't had any reported cases of this, but just for a little customer state of mind, we actually worked with Airaid to build a shroud that would sit over the exposed part of the filter where water could possibly get in. So if you decide to go with Airaid, you won't have anything to worry about!

I look forward to doing business with you in the future, until then, take care and enjoy your Stang!

-Dan

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle