As good as I was told! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 02-19-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Region: Kentucky
As good as I was told!

Just giving some quick kudos to American Muscle. Ordered SR springs on Thursday. Had a problem with this free t-shirt code I receieved through email so called them up and they went ahead and added it to the order which was nice! Got my package on Monday and everything looks excellent plus got my calender at the same time. Big thumbs up to American Muscle for the quick ship and excellent customer service.

Also on a seperate note gotta thank American Muscle as well for helping me get my car back faster. After I got hit by that van it messed up the Shelby Redlines that I had on my car and shop could not find a new one to replace it. Insurance gave me money to spend for four all new tires. I looked on AM and found these Black Bullit Motorsports in 20's and loved them. Shop called in the order and AM had it there a day and a half later. Got my car back a few days earlier than planned. Thanks again guys!

610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 08:45 AM   #2
Site Sponsor
Region: Pennsylvania
Awesome! I'm glad you had a great experience with AM. Thanks for posting up and sharing. Also, enjoy the new ride height with SR Performance springs!

Will Levantovsky |
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle