Quick questions - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 03-01-2013, 04:08 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Quick questions

1.) I was wondering how long y'all were going to be out of stock in the amr 20" rims. I ordered them on 2-21-13. Also, I will be moving in about a month. Will y'all email me when they come back in so I make sure they get to the right place.

2.) when I originally place my order. It got put on hold due to the fact of a " high fraud score." What does that mean.

C.) how come I always get a email the day after I buy stuff, about order $100 dollars worth of stuff and get a free shirt. Do y'all send that out randomly, or after a order is purchased.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 06:31 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpost08 View Post
1.) I was wondering how long y'all were going to be out of stock in the amr 20" rims. I ordered them on 2-21-13. Also, I will be moving in about a month. Will y'all email me when they come back in so I make sure they get to the right place.

2.) when I originally place my order. It got put on hold due to the fact of a " high fraud score." What does that mean.

C.) how come I always get a email the day after I buy stuff, about order $100 dollars worth of stuff and get a free shirt. Do y'all send that out randomly, or after a order is purchased.

Haha, I would like to know C as well. I had made an order tuesday night for my lcas and decklid panel. THe next morning I had an email with the free blue t-shirt in there. Can I go back and retro use that?!
610swolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:32 AM   #3
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: California
If you call them back, l'm sure they would make it right for you! Theyll send ya a T-Shirt!
SCCofSV is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-01-2013, 03:11 PM   #4
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:

Tpost08,

This should help clear things up.

1.) I can definitely give you an ETA for the AMR's, I just need to know which finish you ordered. Let me know and I'll get back to you as quickly as possible! Also, we'll send you an email when the part ship. The email will include a UPS tracking ID so you can see where the package is.

2.) Usually, our ordering system will throw a high fraud alert if the order is placed online and the shipping doesn't match the billing. Then the order is put on hold for one of our Customer Service Supervisors to view and verify.

3.) We send promotional emails both at random and sometimes after a customer orders. Typically, it's some sort of exclusive sale to help the customers out with his/her next purchase.

Hope this answers your questions. I'll keep an eye on this thread for details about your AMR's, so I can get an ETA, too!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:47 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Louisiana
Thanks for the reply. I ordered the charcoal wheels.
Yes I have a different billing address. So that explains that.
I work nights so that is why it is taking me so long to get back to you.
I appreciate the reply.
Tpost08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #6
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Thanks for the reply. I ordered the charcoal wheels.
Yes I have a different billing address. So that explains that.
I work nights so that is why it is taking me so long to get back to you.
I appreciate the reply.
No worries, I'm glad I could help. If you have more questions, feel free to send me a PM!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle