Americanmuscle.com app - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-11-2013, 05:58 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vmcgrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eprise
Region: Alabama
Posts: 354
Americanmuscle.com app

I would really love if American muscle would come out with an app for iPhone, android ect I do a lot of my shopping on my iPod and my gf phone and going to the full website take time to load and maybe if there was an app it would be faster to browse around then going to the full website

Thanks for your time
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2013, 06:05 PM   #2
Registered User
Newbie
 
HihoSilver0820's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Moberly
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3
good idea... c-mon AM! step up that game
HihoSilver0820 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:26 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
This idea has been going around the forum alot lately. They are thinking about it
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-11-2013, 07:41 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vmcgrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eprise
Region: Alabama
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
This idea has been going around the forum alot lately. They are thinking about it
Really? I must of missed it I try to look around before I post things
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Tha twin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Region: California
Posts: 211
I would like the app and I hope they come out with something that let you customize a mustang stripes,louvers, and wheels on their website like how ford does.
Tha twin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:41 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath

Really? I must of missed it I try to look around before I post things
Haha it's not a big deal I was just saying
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
No! They do not need an app!!!

I spend too much money as it is pinching and zooming on the full site from my iPhone! Lol
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:27 AM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
No! They do not need an app!!!

I spend too much money as it is pinching and zooming on the full site from my iPhone! Lol
Lmao +1
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:31 AM   #9
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post
I would really love if American muscle would come out with an app for iPhone, android ect I do a lot of my shopping on my iPod and my gf phone and going to the full website take time to load and maybe if there was an app it would be faster to browse around then going to the full website

Thanks for your time
Thanks for the Suggestion! I'll definitely get this sent over to the right people.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 01:04 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
This is like the MILLIONTH thread started on this same exact topic..there's a search bar, jus sayin
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:42 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vmcgrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eprise
Region: Alabama
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post
This is like the MILLIONTH thread started on this same exact topic..there's a search bar, jus sayin
Well this is going to be the millionth and one more thread about this subject, The more request the better of a chance of bringing it in, so I hope tomorrow someone else can start up another thread the more request the better, just sayin
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:54 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post

Well this is going to be the millionth and one more thread about this subject, The more request the better of a chance of bringing it in, so I hope tomorrow someone else can start up another thread the more request the better, just sayin
maybe add your comments in the already started threads rather than creating an exact replica thread, Dan or Shane will still see it...


jus sayin
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:06 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Vmcgrath's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Eprise
Region: Alabama
Posts: 354
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

maybe add your comments in the already started threads rather than creating an exact replica thread, Dan or Shane will still see it...

jus sayin
Well maybe the shouldn't have an app then you would have an empty bank account

Just saying
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:13 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Would love an app or even a mobile browser like LRS just rolled out. Makes looking for parts so much easier and quicker.
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post

Well maybe the shouldn't have an app then you would have an empty bank account

Just saying
Lol uhhh okay.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93slowstang View Post
Would love an app or even a mobile browser like LRS just rolled out. Makes looking for parts so much easier and quicker.
I'm next to positive that Dan or Shane has already confirmed that a mobile site is currently in the works..if I remember correctly, there concentrating on the mobile site right now before they start any work on an app
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:32 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter
 
93slowstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Walker
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 3,436
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJstanger View Post

Lol uhhh okay.

---------- Post added at 07:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------



I'm next to positive that Dan or Shane has already confirmed that a mobile site is currently in the works..if I remember correctly, there concentrating on the mobile site right now before they start any work on an app
I believe your right....
__________________


93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



11:47 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.