Discount Code??? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 03-12-2013, 04:55 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Send a message via MSN to MACh237 Send a message via Skype™ to MACh237
Discount Code???

Hi! I just pass and order for my new wheels, and has you can see, i apply the discount code from Mustang Evolution. However, i check my banck account status, and i notice that`s American Muscle charge me the full price..

Here a screenshots of my confirmation order from American Muscle... You can see the 6% discount.

And here a screenshots of my back account with the charge of AM.... You can see that`s AM charge me the full price...

I don`t want to be cheap... but it`s almost 70$ that i`m allowed to get... Is that situation already happen before to someone else?

Tanks!
- 2012 Aldo Beel Leather Shoes (Daily Ride)
MACh237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 05:55 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I think you did the math wrong. Did you include the shipping? Holy crap $300 shipping. Thank god LMR doesn't charge shipping.

Edit: I see now, I think they'll refund you the discount if not, once your order gets to you give them a call or I'm sure one of the mods will chime in and help you out.
bobsurvives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:03 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsurvives View Post
I think you did the math wrong. Did you include the shipping? Holy crap $300 shipping. Thank god LMR doesn't charge shipping.

Edit: I see now, I think they'll refund you the discount if not, once your order gets to you give them a call or I'm sure one of the mods will chime in and help you out.
I live in Canada... American Muscle is Free Shipping in USA but not Canada... I shop for the same setup in Canada and it cost me around 2000$ without taxes (15% of gouvernements taxes). So yes 300$ of shipping could be a lot.. but for us in Canada is notting compare regular price here...

Yes well i`m gonna wait a little to see what gonna happen
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-12-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
Supporter

Region: Louisiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsurvives View Post

Lmr does charge to ship to Canada.

Op I would PM one of the reps here or give them a call. I'm sure they'll be able to assist you.

93 GT with more junkyard mods than you can imagine.
90 GT bone stock down to the air filter, awaiting restoration.
Join Mustang Evolution today. Click here
93slowstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:36 PM   #5
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Yea pm one of them, i just ordered my first item from AM a couple days ago with the discount, and the correct price showed up on my bank transfer.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:43 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Yea pm one of them, i just ordered my first item from AM a couple days ago with the discount, and the correct price showed up on my bank transfer.
I just did it Tanks guys! And yes i order a lot of items from AM, but it was the first time with the discount code... Damn, why i didn`t know this last year.. My full exhaust, CAI, and some goodies came from there...

I`m sure they gonna fix it... I always got a great service with AM and it`s not the last time i will order from there
Old 03-13-2013, 09:30 AM   #7
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm sorry about the mix up, we can definitely look into this for you and see what's going on. I see the 6% was applied to your order, so I'm not sure how you would have been charged for it.

Give my CS team a call and they'll get you squared away, very quickly! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:25 AM   #8
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Why AM is awesome ^ right there

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:19 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Why AM is awesome ^ right there
Yep! Until they send the items over UPS and they DON`T give me back my money. I give thems a call two days ago, they told me is just because it was on pre-authorization but the time it will be 100% approved and the final bill will be create, they going to give me my 6% back. It`s 66$ of which I work my *** off and this money can fill up my gas tank.

So now, they send the items over UPS, they don`t give me back my money. I send a private message to Dan, I give a call directly to AM (Which cost me money because I`m living in Canada) and now I receive the tracking e-mail, but no money refund..

Sorry to say this, but i lost confidence with AM. I know 66$ is not the end of the world. But it still MY money and if AM can`t deal with discount on forums, well just don`t do it. Now i`m going to give a call to AM to cancel my order and ask to give me back all my money. I will not buy something from someone who steal money

Sorry to say this, but i`m really piss off!
Old 03-15-2013, 07:51 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamelot314 View Post

I live in Canada... American Muscle is Free Shipping in USA but not Canada... I shop for the same setup in Canada and it cost me around 2000$ without taxes (15% of gouvernements taxes). So yes 300$ of shipping could be a lot.. but for us in Canada is notting compare regular price here...

Yes well i`m gonna wait a little to see what gonna happen
+100000000. Am customer service is second to none and I'm sure you'll have no issues once you contact them. My 19s from am were still 500$ cheaper after taxes and duty then buying them here!
MrMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yep! Until they send the items over UPS and they DON`T give me back my money. I give thems a call two days ago, they told me is just because it was on pre-authorization but the time it will be 100% approved and the final bill will be create, they going to give me my 6% back. It`s 66$ of which I work my *** off and this money can fill up my gas tank.

So now, they send the items over UPS, they don`t give me back my money. I send a private message to Dan, I give a call directly to AM (Which cost me money because I`m living in Canada) and now I receive the tracking e-mail, but no money refund..

Sorry to say this, but i lost confidence with AM. I know 66$ is not the end of the world. But it still MY money and if AM can`t deal with discount on forums, well just don`t do it. Now i`m going to give a call to AM to cancel my order and ask to give me back all my money. I will not buy something from someone who steal money

Sorry to say this, but i`m really piss off!
Dude just relax a little! They are not "stealing" your money, its just a mix up and it will work out. They will correct it if they messed up. I can't at all read your bill on my phone but when I ordered my wheels last month on my visa it was about 60$ more because of the Exchange rate. So say my bill was 1500$ I was charged 1560$. Are you sure its not something like that?
Old 03-15-2013, 08:08 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMike View Post

Dude just relax a little! They are not "stealing" your money, its just a mix up and it will work out. They will correct it if they are at fault. I can't at all read your bill on my phone but when I ordered my wheels last month on my visa it was about 60$ more because of the Exchange rate. So say my bill was 1500$ I was charged 1560$. Are you sure its not something like that?
Old 03-16-2013, 03:27 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Send a message via Skype™ to Ghostedmind
no, its not the exchange rate according to this still though, he amount he was charged was more than what it should be even without the discount. without the discount the total is 1490.84, he was charged 1492.69.

By chance did your bank charge you an international use rate? I know mine did when I was in SKorea

LCMC Member
Ghostedmind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostedmind View Post
no, its not the exchange rate according to this still though, he amount he was charged was more than what it should be even without the discount. without the discount the total is 1490.84, he was charged 1492.69.

By chance did your bank charge you an international use rate? I know mine did when I was in SKorea
I think your right...

I just receive my Visa bill, and from what i can see, American Muscle charge me the discount... OMG 66$ on Exchange Rate and probally on International Use.... So it`s writed in my bill, 1424,84 US DOLLARS and i think with the exchange rate, it`s came to 1491,08.

So if this is right, i would like to apologize on what i say about American Muscle. i never realize how much exchange rate are pricey. And yes i`m gonna call Visa to know how much is the % of the International Rate use...

So again.. Sorry American Muscle... I feel pretty much stupid about this....
Old 03-16-2013, 04:54 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I think your right...

I just receive my Visa bill, and from what i can see, American Muscle charge me the discount... OMG 66$ on Exchange Rate and probally on International Use.... So it`s writed in my bill, 1424,84 US DOLLARS and i think with the exchange rate, it`s came to 1491,08.

So if this is right, i would like to apologize on what i say about American Muscle. i never realize how much exchange rate are pricey. And yes i`m gonna call Visa to know how much is the % of the International Rate use...

1424.84USD = 1452.55CAD so....damn that means you were charged $38 for international use.

LCMC Member
Old 03-16-2013, 05:35 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I think your right...

Yeah our bank/visa's screw you that way! I had the same issue with my order but it wasn't AM's fault it was my f'in visa's doing. We just have to bend over and take it. : ( To bad they don't take Canadian tire money. Lol. The only positive is that after the retarded duty charge, shipping charges, Exchange rate, international extra charge, its still 500-600$ cheaper than buying the exact same product here!
Old 03-16-2013, 05:38 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

No offense, but for things like that I'm glad I don't live in Canada. but at the same time, I guess they have to pay for the free health care somehow (if they still have that and it wasn't just rumors)

LCMC Member
Old 03-16-2013, 05:44 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
No offense, but for things like that I'm glad I don't live in Canada. but at the same time, I guess they have to pay for the free health care somehow (if they still have that and it wasn't just rumors)
Lol, we do still have health care but trust me we pay for it! Lol
Old 03-16-2013, 05:47 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

lol

LCMC Member
Old 03-17-2013, 06:51 PM   #20
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
I'm glad to hear you got it all figured out. I wish there was more I could do for you!

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the future.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:58 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah our bank/visa's screw you that way! I had the same issue with my order but it wasn't AM's fault it was my f'in visa's doing. We just have to bend over and take it. : ( To bad they don't take Canadian tire money. Lol. The only positive is that after the retarded duty charge, shipping charges, Exchange rate, international extra charge, its still 500-600$ cheaper than buying the exact same product here!
Yeah Mike! Your totally right on this!!! I`ve got maybe 100$ in Canadian Tire money. But i love to shop here for tools when they make huges spécials... I bought a MasterCraft Premium 284 pieces ratchet/screwdriver etc set for only 150$ when the normal price is 399$. Sometime i buy some stuff that`s i don`t need right now, but the deal is so hot, that`s i need it haha... remember my heat gun... normal price 80$, and i paid 20$.

Quote:
Health Care is free, but you have to wait at least 20 to 30 hrs to have a place to see a doctor. Most of the people here just sit at home and take the pain. I got an operation last month, and the wait list for the "free" way was a year and half for my kind of operation, so i paid from my pocket to get Private Care and i got my operation 1 months after. So yeah, free health care..... my ***. We paid too much in taxes already and we don`t have some descent services. Roads are like ****... theres pot-holes every inchs, and we pay 1.40$ CND per LITERS for gas (so do the maths in gallons). Québec is the most taxed place in North-America. When we bought someting, we paid 2 taxes, federals and provincial and most of the time, there`s an 3rd hidden taxes. So yeah, sometime i dream to come to USA and make my life over.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
I'm glad to hear you got it all figured out. I wish there was more I could do for you!

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the future.

-Dan
Tanks Dan, i enjoy the great service i`m sorry again for what i said... But don`t worry, i will still purschase from you great products, prices and awsome service!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Lol, we do still have health care but trust me we pay for it! Lol
BTW Mike you`re from Montréal too?
Old 03-18-2013, 04:51 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah Mike! Your totally right on this!!! I`ve got maybe 100$ in Canadian Tire money. But i love to shop here for tools when they make huges spécials... I bought a MasterCraft Premium 284 pieces ratchet/screwdriver etc set for only 150$ when the normal price is 399$. Sometime i buy some stuff that`s i don`t need right now, but the deal is so hot, that`s i need it haha... remember my heat gun... normal price 80$, and i paid 20$.

Health Care is free, but you have to wait at least 20 to 30 hrs to have a place to see a doctor. Most of the people here just sit at home and take the pain. I got an operation last month, and the wait list for the "free" way was a year and half for my kind of operation, so i paid from my pocket to get Private Care and i got my operation 1 months after. So yeah, free health care..... my ***. We paid too much in taxes already and we don`t have some descent services. Roads are like ****... theres pot-holes every inchs, and we pay 1.40$ CND per LITERS for gas (so do the maths in gallons). Québec is the most taxed place in North-America. When we bought someting, we paid 2 taxes, federals and provincial and most of the time, there`s an 3rd hidden taxes. So yeah, sometime i dream to come to USA and make my life over.

---------- Post added at 12:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 AM ----------

Tanks Dan, i enjoy the great service i`m sorry again for what i said... But don`t worry, i will still purschase from you great products, prices and awsome service!

---------- Post added at 12:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:56 AM ----------

BTW Mike you`re from Montréal too?
Yep.
Old 03-18-2013, 06:48 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Hi! I just pass and order for my new wheels, and has you can see, i apply the discount code from Mustang Evolution. However, i check my banck account status, and i notice that`s American Muscle charge me the full price..

Here a screenshots of my confirmation order from American Muscle... You can see the 6% discount.

And here a screenshots of my back account with the charge of AM.... You can see that`s AM charge me the full price...

I don`t want to be cheap... but it`s almost 70$ that i`m allowed to get... Is that situation already happen before to someone else?

Tanks!
That's not cheap bro, that's being economically educated aka "momma didn't raise no fool" lmao get your discount bro
Black8thElement is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle