If you can answer this that would be cool, if not it's alright
I was reading this list on your site for the bama tunes
Certain modifications must be tuned at your local DYNO tuner. In order to custom tune for these mods, visit SCT Performance - More Power! Less Fuel! to locate a dyno tuner in your area.
Unsure if we offer tunes for your modifications? Check the list below. If you still have doubts, please give us a call at 1-888-226-9764!
- Non-Mustang Cars.
- Pre-1987 Mustangs. (Speed Density Mustangs).
- Heads or Cams on 1996 to 2004 Mustangs. (We do offer tunes for 1996-1998 Mustang GT’s with PI heads stock injectors and MAF.)
- Carbureted Mustangs.
- Non-Stock type Fuel Injection
- Non-Stock Forced Induction on 1987-2004 and 2011 and up. (Ford Racing Whipple, Roush , Edelbrock and Saleen are OK on 2005-2010.)
- Nitrous Tunes OVER 100 Shot.
- Non-Factory Style Crate Motors. (Direct replacement style OK.)
- We do not offer tunes for motor swapped car unless they are the same year and PCM as factory, or PI swap on 1996-1998 Mustang GT’s with stock injectors and MAF.
- Major Engine Work. (Compression Ratio Changes, Stroking.)
- Non-Gasoline Race Fuels. (Alcohol, Nitro Methane, Rocket Fuel, Moonshine, etc.)
- Centrifugal Superchargers on 1987-2012 Mustangs.
- Non Ford Racing fuel injectors (if you have fuel injectors other than ford racing, please contact us to see if we can tune for your application.)
- Upgrades that will result in poor drivability. (X-cam, fuel injectors too large etc.)
There are a couple of things on this list that i have planned. such as the 4.2 swap and H/C/I from SSM. Would it be possible to send in a data log of this to have something to look at for tuning? That is if the engine would even run well enough after these are done. Do your tuning guys have any plans for the ability to tune any of these modifications?
Redfire '04 V6 - K&N CAI, Divorced duals, Bama Tune, EGR Delete, Gauge cluster LED overhaul.