Out of stock - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-11-2013, 06:14 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Out of stock

So i got a email yesterday that the Exterior Blackout Kit (94-04 All) is now Back in Stock so this morning when I try to order it, I got an email saying it was out of stock

Please help I would like to buy this item
Vmcgrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 06:43 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Other
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post
So i got a email yesterday that the Exterior Blackout Kit (94-04 All) is now Back in Stock so this morning when I try to order it, I got an email saying it was out of stock

Just place the order as soon as it gets in stock they will send one to you and charge you. I had to do it with my gt/cs spoiler. It would be out of stock as fast as it was in. If you want you can call and they will give you an idea of how long it will be if they can. But if you order online you'll get emails about action to take since it's out of stock and they'll give you a time frame if they have one
Old 04-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vmcgrath View Post

This sounds pretty odd. Give my CS team a call and we'll give you an ETA on when your item should be shipping!

Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2013, 03:27 PM   #4

Region: New York
Shelby gt

He guys I'm new to this site and just picked up 07 shelby gt with 6000 miles on it. Been looking for a mustang for a long time and found the car on line after a lot of research. I'm planning on doing some upgrades to the exhaust etc. I was wondering if doing things to the car like this would ruin its value or is it better to keep it stock. Also I know shelby put a tune on the car themselves and was wondering if changing the e gauzy to a more throater sound would affect anything as far as performance. Thanks guys and hope to get some info from people that know these cars.
Jesseg22876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseg22876 View Post
He guys I'm new to this site and just picked up 07 shelby gt with 6000 miles on it. Been looking for a mustang for a long time and found the car on line after a lot of research. I'm planning on doing some upgrades to the exhaust etc. I was wondering if doing things to the car like this would ruin its value or is it better to keep it stock. Also I know shelby put a tune on the car themselves and was wondering if changing the e gauzy to a more throater sound would affect anything as far as performance. Thanks guys and hope to get some info from people that know these cars.
Anything special edition is usually more valuable stock. Id say do whatever makes you enjoy your car more. You could always swap back to stock in the future if you keep the parts anyway.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:54 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
yea make it go faster. you should save your parts.
toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 06:56 PM   #7
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesseg22876 View Post
Do stuff that you can return to stock easily. I've got an 01 Bullitt and the only thing that i've taken off that is Bullitt specific is the grille, but thats cheap so i can get another one easily if i ever decide to go back to stock. If its a part that comes on all models then feel free to change it.... That's how i view it, but everyone has their own opinions.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle