2013 American Muscle Car Show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-30-2013, 04:04 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
2013 American Muscle Car Show

Folks just got the e-mail. Who all is attending? I'll be there, last year was a blast a bunch of us from ME met up with Dan from AM and rode in together. Great times.

5th Annual AmericanMuscle Mustang Show - Registration - Free Shipping!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2013, 04:14 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by avengnd View Post
Folks just got the e-mail. Who all is attending? I'll be there, last year was a blast a bunch of us from ME met up with Dan from AM and rode in together. Great times.

5th Annual AmericanMuscle Mustang Show - Registration - Free Shipping!
Hey Avengnd,

It was great meeting you guys last year and it was awesome rolling together. I am 100% in to meet up with you guys and roll in together again! This year, I'll bring some AM Gear and Banners for you guys .

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:37 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I will be there
darkshadowGT04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-30-2013, 06:17 PM   #4
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Of course I will be there

Yep, Ronnie already registered.

I'll be riding up in style in the Mustang again this year like I did last year.

Mario

Of course Ronnie is coming too. He has to drive because he knows how.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:10 PM   #5
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Man I wish I would go, but I live all the way over in Cali and won't have the time (or money) to drive over.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:16 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I'll be there for sure. Can't wait!
DWC_SmOziLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Will be there for sure!
Old 04-30-2013, 09:54 PM   #8
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Here are some pictures of AM show 2012

Actually the pictures of our whole trip are here. You can skip the first few if you just want the AM show pictures.

2012 American Muscle Mustang Show Photos by ronnie948 | Photobucket

You have to know that this show is all "MUSTANGS" and no other cars are in this show at all. If you can make it you won't be disappointed. The show consists of row after row of Mustangs plus a whole bunch of venders as well as a great affordable food court. American Muscle discounts and just a great time.

Ronnie
Old 05-01-2013, 06:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

Hey Avengnd,

It was great meeting you guys last year and it was awesome rolling together. I am 100% in to meet up with you guys and roll in together again! This year, I'll bring some AM Gear and Banners for you guys .

-Dan
Ill roll in with you guys! I live over here in jersey! About 2 hr drive away
Old 05-01-2013, 08:25 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Yep, Ronnie already registered.

I'll be riding up in style in the Mustang again this year like I did last year.

Mario

Of course Ronnie is coming too. He has to drive because he knows how.
That is an awesome picture
KARgt13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:43 PM   #11
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

This years show is going to be incredible, I'm really excited. I look forward to seeing you and Ronnie again this year as well!

-Dan
Old 05-10-2013, 02:49 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
I would love to go but I dunno if I wanna put that many miles on my stang LOL. Thats almost a 12 hour trip one way for me. Even tho I have a bone stock stang right now I would love to check out all the rest.
Old 05-10-2013, 04:00 PM   #13
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Letting it sit is not doing what it needs

A Mustang needs exercise and whats better exercise then drive to a long distance all MUSTANG show. I drive up from Port Orange Florida ( Daytona Beach) and take my friend Mario ( Corgi) with me. It is well worth going because this is only """MUSTANGS""" and not a mixture of any other cars. It was great last year and I'm sure it will be great this coming show.

I already started saving up to go to this one about a month ago.

Ronnie
Old 05-10-2013, 04:06 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Lol you make a good point! I have it marked on my calender. Just gotta wait a couple of weeks to see if I got accepted into nursing school because I think school starts that week and I would probably stay the night. So everything has to revolve around school...but you are right an all mustang show would be outstanding!
Old 05-12-2013, 12:44 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Send a message via AIM to brandonveiga Send a message via Skype™ to brandonveiga
Got it marked on my Calendar. I'm unemployed right now so I may not register and just come as a guest. I missed it last year so I would like to go this time!

As Jeremy Clarkson would say: POWEEERRRRR
brandonveiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:01 PM   #16
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Registration is only $20.00

$20.00 is pretty cheap when you consider the great event T-Shirt and other things in your goody (Registration) bag.

I'm still trying to get enough money to go. Gas,tolls and Motels on my over 2,000 mile round trip is pretty high when your on a fixed income. I cut my meals down to twice a day and eat a lot of Spaghetti and soup.

The show was soooooo great last year I can't not go again.

Ronnie
Old 05-12-2013, 06:09 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
$20.00 is pretty cheap when you consider the great event T-Shirt and other things in your goody (Registration) bag.

I'm still trying to get enough money to go. Gas,tolls and Motels on my over 2,000 mile round trip is pretty high when your on a fixed income. I cut my meals down to twice a day and eat a lot of Spaghetti and soup.

The show was soooooo great last year I can't not go again.

Ronnie
Yea I seen there were tolls were I mapped.it on my gps to see how far it was. Ive never been on a toll road :/
Old 05-13-2013, 07:46 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangchassy View Post

Yea I seen there were tolls were I mapped.it on my gps to see how far it was. Ive never been on a toll road :/
From northern Virginia it isn't bad. The tolls are on I-95 so nothing changes you just slow down throw some change in the chute, but in this case you pull up and pay some dollars. I think total north for me it's $12 and coming back it was $8 give or take.
Old 05-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

From northern Virginia it isn't bad. The tolls are on I-95 so nothing changes you just slow down throw some change in the chute, but in this case you pull up and pay some dollars. I think total north for me it's $12 and coming back it was $8 give or take.
Eh thats not bad. Id be coming from Indiana. My husband said the roads are a lot nicer (toll roads) that is.
Old 05-14-2013, 01:59 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

Im coming from sumter sc. Its a nine hour trip for me
GaMuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 01:07 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

For those who haven't seen it yet, please check out this sticky I made. It will give you all the information about the show and the ME meet before and after.
-SmO

Please Sticky: 2013 American Muscle Show and Mustang Evolution Meet Info
Old 07-17-2013, 01:10 AM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Is there still time to buy tickets? I got the email a few months ago and completely forgot to sign up!
Maraqt101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 04:37 AM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maraqt101 View Post
Is there still time to buy tickets? I got the email a few months ago and completely forgot to sign up!
Yes there is still tickets available for show registration. Last year the cut the tickets off about 2-3 weeks prior to the show. So if you're trying to show your car, register ASAP. Hopefully we see you there. Follow the link to the sticky for information about the ME members meeting up before to all go in and park together.
Old 07-17-2013, 10:43 AM   #24
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Great work guys! The AM Calendar shoot is today, gotta love this time of year. I'm really excited to see all you guy sat the 2014 AmericanMuscle car show again!

-Dan
Old 07-17-2013, 11:08 AM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Great work guys! The AM Calendar shoot is today, gotta love this time of year. I'm really excited to see all you guy sat the 2014 AmericanMuscle car show again!

-Dan
I'm really excited too man! Also verry excited to see the AM girls too ๐Ÿ˜
Old 07-17-2013, 12:00 PM   #26
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I can't go this year and I am bummed.

Me and Mario took in an abused or maybe I should say neglected little puppy a couple of weeks ago and he took all of my vacation $$$$ for vet bill's and shots along with getting him fixed. His name is Oscar and a really small nice dog. He sticks to Mario like glue and is a lot of fun. Oscar is 8 months old and is as big as he's gonna get. He weighs a whole 9 pounds. He weighed 6 1/2 pounds when I took him from my neighbor. Mario likes him and Oscar likes everybody.

I can't make it this year but I'll sure be there next year. I think it is worth giving up my vacation for Oscar this year because there will always be next time.

Ronnie

I really need to hit a lotto
Old 07-18-2013, 04:46 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

-Dan
I'm a little disappointed that my Pony didn't get selected to be in the calendar...WTH...LOL...I think it's because I'm not rocking an AM windshield banner. Oh well next year...Dan you need to help me out...
Old 07-19-2013, 01:01 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Really looking forward to the show this year. I know they had some great show specials and it was nice to be able to talk to other 96-98 Cobra owners to find out what mods worked with their cars. I hope the weather is as good as last year.

I have one issue, the SVT Homecoming at Fords Detroit headquarters is the same weekend. So is the Pottsville PA annual cruise. But I'm already registered and Media is much closer to Reading, PA than Detroit!

After talking to the reps last year I bought a SCT/BAMA Tuner, Loyd's Cobra matts, and a Silverhorse Black Billet Fuel Door.

Then on a sale I picked up the Raxiom Sequential plug in tail light kit with modded relay.

This year I'm looking for suspension mods: Eibach pro lowering springs with either Eibach, Bilstien, or Koni shocks/ struts, and probably caster camber plates. My 96 SVT Cobra needs an alignment but I'm waiting till I lower it. Tired of the 4x4 look.

After that the stiffening rails, can't think of the proper name for those, and eventually Raxiom Halo Projector headlamps.

I wanted to buy the rear window louvers that were on closeout a few months back, but my wife hates them. I need to set here in a car with them to show her Yes, you can see out the back just fine. My 70 Mach-1 and 82 HO 5.0 both had aluminum louvers. I love the look and think they'd look sharp on our all black car.

Then no more small stuff, save for a couple years for the Supercharger.

---------- Post added at 02:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 AM ----------

Quote:
Me and Mario took in an abused or maybe I should say neglected little puppy a couple of weeks ago and he took all of my vacation $$$$ for vet bill's and shots along with getting him fixed. His name is Oscar and a really small nice dog.

I

I really need to hit a lotto

Sorry you'll be missing the show, but you did the right thing by saving that Lil pup. Karma will thank you.
Spiney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 11:10 AM   #29
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
I'm a little disappointed that my Pony didn't get selected to be in the calendar...WTH...LOL...I think it's because I'm not rocking an AM windshield banner. Oh well next year...Dan you need to help me out...
I will have you know, that out of a few thousand cars your car made it down to the final 10. I'm sorry that your car didn't make the shoot, your GT is nasty!

I'll definitely push for your car next year, remember to shoot me an email around Calendar time next year! dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com

-Dan
Old 07-23-2013, 11:20 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I will have you know, that out of a few thousand cars your car made it down to the final 10. I'm sorry that your car didn't make the shoot, your GT is nasty!

I'll definitely push for your car next year, remember to shoot me an email around Calendar time next year! dan[dot]bailer[at]americanmuscle[dot]com

-Dan
Did I at least make it in the top 100? Lol. You guys have featured me on Facebook, twitter, google+, and instagram like a bajillion times. Wtf, Lol!
Old 07-23-2013, 11:42 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DWC_SmOziLLa View Post

Did I at least make it in the top 100? Lol. You guys have featured me on Facebook, twitter, google+, and instagram like a bajillion times. Wtf, Lol!
Yea...standing up for ya bro. I LOVE ur car...and there were a few I seen on the calender that I think (IMHO) that were nothing impressive. (Well that american muscle previewed on fb)
Old 07-23-2013, 03:55 PM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

-Dan
Awesome!!! Thanks Dan, much appreciated. I'll be sure to send you a reminder...

Alan

Hey, isn't there 12 months. LOL
Old 07-23-2013, 04:01 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
As much advertisement you give them you should have...
Old 07-24-2013, 10:36 AM   #34
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Yeah man, you did! I pulled your car into the final consideration. The only reason they weren't selected was because we had so many 11+ Mustangs, Including our 2014 Project car that will be featured in this year calendar. We have to mix up the generations so that the calendar doesn't become just an S197 Calendar lol!

I will make a push again next year for both of your Mustangs for sure! In the mean time, I can definitely continue to share them on the social channels and get a ton of conversation going about your ride!

If you guys have some High Resolution photo's of your Mustangs wants to have them featured across the AM Social channels, post them to our Facebook timeline and I'll take a look.

-Dan
Old 07-24-2013, 10:54 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Yeah man, you did! I pulled your car into the final consideration. The only reason they weren't selected was because we had so many 11+ Mustangs, Including our 2014 Project car that will be featured in this year calendar. We have to mix up the generations so that the calendar doesn't become just an S197 Calendar lol!

I will make a push again next year for both of your Mustangs for sure! In the mean time, I can definitely continue to share them on the social channels and get a ton of conversation going about your ride!

If you guys have some High Resolution photo's of your Mustangs wants to have them featured across the AM Social channels, post them to our Facebook timeline and I'll take a look.

-Dan
***Light Bulb goes off***
Different Calendars. One for each of the Foxes, Sn95s, New Edges, and s197s. And then one that has the best of the best including AMs project cars. I appreciate the previous generations as much as the next guy, but a calendar full of sick s197s would be much better than a calendar with a mixture of all body styles. Just my .02ยข

AM should also consider selecting cars from the show to be featured for the calendar the following year. There's alot of people that probably didn't even know you were looking for customer rides to feature.

Hold up,
Another idea. A special AM Show calendar. Photos are taken that day of the people's mustangs that place. You have six generations that are awarded trophies, two winners in each category. That 12 for 12 months band the car that wins best of show gets the cover! Genius, lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle