Heartthrob Flowpack Axle-Backs - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 06-04-2013, 11:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Thumbs up Heartthrob Flowpack Axle-Backs

I ordered from American Muscle and received a pair of Heartthrob Flowpack Axle-Backs today. A minor problem was noticed when I received the shipping box via UPS. It looked like the box had been thrown around a lot in shipment. I opened it and the first thing I saw was, a bent pipe flange. Luckily, I was able to straighten it enough to avoid an exhaust leak. Other than that, the product is quality, received on schedule and not too difficult to install. These axle-backs are exactly what I was hoping for. This upgrade is a vast improvement over the mediocre sound of the factory exhaust. Install a pair of Heartthrob Flowpacks from American Muscle and hear what a Coyote Mustang is supposed to sound like. My baby now turns heads!
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-05-2013, 09:30 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
I ordered from American Muscle and received a pair of Heartthrob Flowpack Axle-Backs today. A minor problem was noticed when I received the shipping box via UPS. It looked like the box had been thrown around a lot in shipment. I opened it and the first thing I saw was, a bent pipe flange. Luckily, I was able to straighten it enough to avoid an exhaust leak. Other than that, the product is quality, received on schedule and not too difficult to install. These axle-backs are exactly what I was hoping for. This upgrade is a vast improvement over the mediocre sound of the factory exhaust. Install a pair of Heartthrob Flowpacks from American Muscle and hear what a Coyote Mustang is supposed to sound like. My baby now turns heads!
I'm sorry to hear that your package wasn't handled with care, after it left our facility! I'm glad to hear there was no major damage to your exhaust and you're in good shape. Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

We really appreciate your business and loyalty!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 02:12 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Thanks for the reply, Dan. As you pointed out, and I agree, American Muscle (AM) was not at fault. UPS was. In my opinion, the parts looked to be packaged properly. In the future, it may help to ensure exhaust pipe flanges or corners of heavy parts are better protected to guard against UPS slams and drop kicks. I've experienced the same treatment of packages (by UPS) that were shipped from other vendors too. Anyway, AM is doing a good job. Carry On! I'll be ordering more parts for my pony in the future.

Bill
Missouri Hoss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-07-2013, 09:33 AM   #4
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouri Hoss View Post
Thanks for the reply, Dan. As you pointed out, and I agree, American Muscle (AM) was not at fault. UPS was. In my opinion, the parts looked to be packaged properly. In the future, it may help to ensure exhaust pipe flanges or corners of heavy parts are better protected to guard against UPS slams and drop kicks. I've experienced the same treatment of packages (by UPS) that were shipped from other vendors too. Anyway, AM is doing a good job. Carry On! I'll be ordering more parts for my pony in the future.

Bill
I'll definitely talk to my shipping team and vendors to see if we can throw some extra packing in our packages, in hopes to prevent damage like this from happening as much as possible. We already package our products very very well, but there's always small room for improvement, such as wrapping flanges better!

We look forward to doing business with you in the future. Please let me know if you have any questions or need some assistance in the near future!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle