A visit to American Muscle HQ - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 06-24-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
A visit to American Muscle HQ

So today I decided to take a ride out to the American Muscle HQ in PA. I work about 40 mins from there so rather than order parts online, I went there to purchase a new upper grille and some racing stripes. Anyway, I wasn't expecting a full tour, but Alex up front took me around and it was AWESOME! I got to put a face to a name with Dan on here and see in person AM's project Pony cars.

You can tell a lot about a business by how their overhead is kept and maintained. From really clean and organized offices to immaculate floors in the shop area, I was impressed. In every area was a TV screen that showed up to date stats on calls answered, orders placed etc. It really was impressive to see how well organized everything was! From the call center to the marketing department, to the install shop and dyno and the vinyl shop, to the entire office section dedicated to BAMA performance, American Muscle is serious about providing great products with great service.

I am not paid to say any of this, this is just my reaction to seeing how they run things there! I figured going there for some parts would be like a NAPA over the counter deal, no way! Awesome pictures of Mustangs on the walls and really friendly people. It's funny because prior to this visit every part on my Mustang came from AM and I just assumed they were a typical mail order warehouse- wrong! I actually feel much more confident ordering my Pony parts through them after seeing how serious they take appearance and customer support.

Thanks again for the tour Alex, I will be sure to be back! And for those who live in Eastern Pa or South Jersey, you really should go check the place out!
Davey13GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-24-2013, 10:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT
So today I decided to take a ride out to the American Muscle HQ in PA. I work about 40 mins from there so rather than order parts online, I went there to purchase a new upper grille and some racing stripes. Anyway, I wasn't expecting a full tour, but Alex up front took me around and it was AWESOME! I got to put a face to a name with Dan on here and see in person AM's project Pony cars.

You can tell a lot about a business by how their overhead is kept and maintained. From really clean and organized offices to immaculate floors in the shop area, I was impressed. In every area was a TV screen that showed up to date stats on calls answered, orders placed etc. It really was impressive to see how well organized everything was! From the call center to the marketing department, to the install shop and dyno and the vinyl shop, to the entire office section dedicated to BAMA performance, American Muscle is serious about providing great products with great service.

I am not paid to say any of this, this is just my reaction to seeing how they run things there! I figured going there for some parts would be like a NAPA over the counter deal, no way! Awesome pictures of Mustangs on the walls and really friendly people. It's funny because prior to this visit every part on my Mustang came from AM and I just assumed they were a typical mail order warehouse- wrong! I actually feel much more confident ordering my Pony parts through them after seeing how serious they take appearance and customer support.

Thanks again for the tour Alex, I will be sure to be back! And for those who live in Eastern Pa or South Jersey, you really should go check the place out!
Sounds awesome! I wish I could visit but sadly I live down in South Carolina lol
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
I know nc is to much a drive for me
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-25-2013, 07:17 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Someday if you're up this way you should look them up!

One thing I found really cool too was that their project cars are basically parts testers. I mean nearly every part that they sell gets put on a project car first to test for fitment, quality etc. Man I'd love to be the guy who gets to install every new part lol! Also they design a lot of parts in house as well, which I thought was cool. All vinyl is custom made on site too. When you order something from them online or over the phone before 5pm, the order gets sent immediately to the warehouse team where dedicated people literally wait for your order to show up on the screen. Then they get the parts and get it on the truck within an hour.
Old 06-25-2013, 07:25 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

That is awesome, may make it worth the hour and a half trip to check that out.
Old 06-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post

Thanks for taking the trip down! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our facility. Thank you for all the kind words and your business, we really appreciate it.

It was a pleasure meeting you! Swing on by anytime you're in the area.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 12:16 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT

No pics??
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davey13GT View Post

Glad you enjoyed the place. Alex and Dan are both cool guys. The place is quite overwhelming when you are first there. Depending on what time you stopped in, I would've been there. I left around 3pm and my desk is close to the front door. AM focuses a lot on customer service which I'm sure you could tell when you walk around. Not only that, the people who work there love the mustangs and I'm sure you noticed that too. Like Dan said, your business is much appreciated and hopefully you stop in again!!

---------- Post added at 07:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 PM ----------

Sorry just noticed you were there yesterday. Actually, I noticed your car parked in the visitors section when I was leaving. You walked right past my WRX to get in the door haha. I actually heard Alex giving your the tour.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 08:43 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Just misses ya then! But yeah definitely, customer service is the priority, I could tell that right away by all the TV screens with customer stats on them. I wish I lived just a tad closer because I'd apply for a part time position! Lol
Old 06-26-2013, 10:13 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

I drive 1 hr and 10 min every day to work. I find it to be worth it but I am considering moving closer in the future.
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle