American Muscle Customer Service - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 06-27-2013, 02:39 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
American Muscle Customer Service

How do I even begin. I ordered the Eibach Multi-Pro R2 Kit for my car on May 5, 2013. As soon as AM found out it would be backed ordered they sent me an email stating this and giving me three options. A couple of weeks later I received another email from AM giving me the current status. After receiving the second email I started to get impatient and wanted my new suspension. I began calling
AM roughly once a week to find out the status. I know now that I was probably a nuisance calling them this often but each and every time AM was nothing but professional, courtesy and very knowledgeable of current status or were able to get me the status in a short amount of time. AM makes it impossible to even consider shopping anywhere else. Thanks again.
SCT Tuner, Vinyl Dipped Plenum and Valve Covers, BBK 85mm TB, JLT Oil Catch Can, Pypes Pipe-Bomb Axle Backs, JBA Ceramic Long Tube Headers, High Flow Cat X-Pipe, Forgestar F14 19x9, 19x10, Nitto Invo Tires, Eibach R2 Suspension, Eibach Adjustable Sway Bars Front and Rear, Eibach Adjustable LCA, BMR Rear Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets, MMD Bolt-On Hood Strut, BMR Pan Hard Bar, Caster Camber Plates, Brembo Brakes, Adjustable UCA and Mount, Dynotech Aluminum Driveshaft, Procharger Stage II, Bosch 75lbs injectors.
tarupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2013, 02:51 PM   #2
Lord NoMoney
Staff

Region: Texas
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
How do I get my AM discount?
mustang06gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-27-2013, 04:24 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Pm a AM rep on here
Old 06-27-2013, 05:03 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Thanks
mustang06gt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 06:54 PM   #6
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarupert View Post
How do I even begin. I ordered the Eibach Multi-Pro R2 Kit for my car on May 5, 2013. As soon as AM found out it would be backed ordered they sent me an email stating this and giving me three options. A couple of weeks later I received another email from AM giving me the current status. After receiving the second email I started to get impatient and wanted my new suspension. I began calling
AM roughly once a week to find out the status. I know now that I was probably a nuisance calling them this often but each and every time AM was nothing but professional, courtesy and very knowledgeable of current status or were able to get me the status in a short amount of time. AM makes it impossible to even consider shopping anywhere else. Thanks again.
Wow. Thank you so much for the awesome feedback! I always look forward to hearing about experiences like this on the forum. Needless to say, it means a lot to us!

Again, thank you for being a loyal customer and sticking through this with us, even though your Eibach kit was back ordered!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle