American Muscle doesn't always price match! - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 07-29-2013, 08:26 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Both vendors give forum members discounts too. Be sure to ask them next time you call and order. I believe AM's is 6%. Not sure about CJ ?
2013 5.0 m6 base 3.31's tint 20in Shelby razors 255/35/20 falken fk 452's koni srt.t's sr springs j&m phb gt500 mounts upr rear billet lower ca's upr brackets upr adjustable upper ca flowmaster at classics steeda cat deletes airaid cai premium st brace jlt catch can MGW shifter and blk ball. Currently bama tuned 400hp 383tq. Zex blackout kit w/msd digital window switch, fpss, zex bottle heater, bottle opener, blow down, and purge with a dyno tune coming soon..
ddinn25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2013, 11:28 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Just came via fed ex. My wife was less enthused and not happy that I purchased this without consulting her.

Guess what fellas , I'm not concerned. I got me my STB. Lmao

Click image for larger version

Name:	ForumRunner_20130730_122857.png
Views:	180
Size:	558.6 KB
ID:	121280
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 11:39 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
I ordered min last night... Hoping to get it by Thursday
Aruiz42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-30-2013, 11:48 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruiz42 View Post
I ordered min last night... Hoping to get it by Thursday
The video says to use a 3/8 torque wrench and tighten to 26 psi. I need to get one . Lol
Old 07-30-2013, 01:17 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post

The video says to use a 3/8 torque wrench and tighten to 26 psi. I need to get one . Lol
I torqued off a one of them
Hulk strength?
alrefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 01:18 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

Hulk strength?
Lol. I guess one doesn't want to over or under tighten the bolts.
Old 07-30-2013, 02:08 PM   #77
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
26 PSI is probably to much

When you put the strut bar on you just need to snug the nuts down until they stop. Then Walk Away They are locking nuts and won't come loose.

I'm sure Alrefire can tell you.

Quote:
Hulk strength?
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 03:14 PM   #78
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
This not a mistake. This normally sells for $149.99 but it's on sale for 20% off right now, which by the way ends 7/31 so anyone interested in getting one might want to do it now.

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog
Steve@CJPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2013, 05:01 PM   #79
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Steve, never seen u here before. Lol. Welcome to the forum.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 07:23 AM   #80
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

I've been around for awhile. I lurk and keep an eye on the forum to help in situations like this.

Facebook | Twitter | Google + | YouTube | CJ Blog
Steve@CJPony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2013, 04:53 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Received mine today... That **** was quick!!
Old 07-31-2013, 04:54 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Received mine today... That **** was quick!!
Damn. Almost as quick as my stang. Lol. Congrats bro
Old 07-31-2013, 05:25 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Thanks... What are we supposed to feel after we put it on?
Old 07-31-2013, 05:34 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Thanks... What are we supposed to feel after we put it on?
Go do like 60 around a sharp sharp bend and don't slide off the road. Lol. Beats the balls out of me. I got the damn thing because everybody else has it on here. Ba ha ha ha
Old 07-31-2013, 06:22 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

I know it looks awesome
Old 08-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:

Oh, the customer sales rep was nice and all but they refused to price match , so if that's the case don't advertise price matching. Say price matching on selected items. Lol. I'll still order stuff from them but if something is priced better like 60 dollars better, I will go to that other businesses.
True that! I thought they also price matched! I will still always give AM the chance to price match before I order elsewhere though but if they can't I'll get it at the other guys. Everything done to my car has come from AM and I hope to keep it that way but 60$ is 60$.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2013, 06:23 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post

True that! I thought they also price matched! I will still always give AM the chance to price match before I order elsewhere though but if they can't I'll get it at the other guys. Everything done to my car has come from AM and I hope to keep it that way but 60$ is 60$.
Very true!
Old 09-05-2013, 01:36 PM   #88

Region: Kansas
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
If the item is sold for a cheaper price at a competitor, we will absolutely price match it every time!
-Dan
You Sir, are ill informed. AM does not price match "every time". Case in point, AM would not price match FoardRacingParts when I called.

The honesty of the staff however, was very refreshing!

I checked about the Cyl# 8 Warranty from Bama and the AM staff was kind enough to be completely honest with me (rare in these times) and said that if I could not afford to replace the engine on my own that it would be safer to just not tune the vehicle at all, since not all claims against the Bama tunes are accepted/paid.

Honesty is hard to come by in "sales", so props to AM on that note.

2012 Mustang GT Premium - 5.0L Kona Blue Sexiness
2001 Ranger XTL XCab/Stepside 4x4 - 4.0L/5sp Auto
1978 Caprice Coupe - 11 Sec Cammed LQ9 6.0L - Sold after 18 Years
KC Henry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 01:50 PM   #89
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Henry View Post

You Sir, are ill informed. AM does not price match "every time". Case in point, AM would not price match FoardRacingParts when I called.

The honesty of the staff however, was very refreshing!

I checked about the Cyl# 8 Warranty from Bama and the AM staff was kind enough to be completely honest with me (rare in these times) and said that if I could not afford to replace the engine on my own that it would be safer to just not tune the vehicle at all, since not all claims against the Bama tunes are accepted/paid.

Honesty is hard to come by in "sales", so props to AM on that note.
So , what is the criteria for AM to accept a number 8 claim? What was there answer to why if they have a number 8 warranty aren't claims being accepted. That seems a little fishy to me.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:19 PM   #90

Region: Virginia
My only complaint with AM has been, I ordered almost 5 grand worth of parts last month and no shirt not even a sticker, not that I would put a sticker on either of my cars but. I think they could throw in a little something to help advertise. They have been super on customer service and quick with shipping.
btomsup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:23 PM   #91
Sad Panda
Staff

Region: Texas
no kidding^ 5 g bars is a lot bro
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 02:28 PM   #92

exhaust, wheels, tuner and the list goes on hahaha and im sure it will keep going. Never ending hobby
Old 09-05-2013, 03:19 PM   #93
Sad Panda
Staff

no kidding
98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 04:56 PM   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverskoundrel View Post
no kidding
My other toy is a whole other expense...lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bike 2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	167.7 KB
ID:	127566  
Old 09-05-2013, 05:06 PM   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by btomsup View Post
My only complaint with AM has been, I ordered almost 5 grand worth of parts last month and no shirt not even a sticker, not that I would put a sticker on either of my cars but. I think they could throw in a little something to help advertise. They have been super on customer service and quick with shipping.
That is so true where is my shirt!!!!! Lol
Drod2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2013, 07:21 PM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

**** the shirt, where's my headers!! Lol jk jk.
Old 09-05-2013, 07:28 PM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

I can't complain. Everything I have ordered was excellent quality and great pricing! I'll say it again, I absolutely never worry about anything I order from them from quality to price because I know they will ALWAYS have my back if there's a problem!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:20 PM   #98
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

For anyone reading along, I'd like to clear up a few things about our Price Matching policy and our Cylinder #8 Warranty!

There's very few retail stores online that we won't Price Match, aside from Ebay or Amazon. Where Price Matching gets more tricky is some stores have additional fees associated at checkout, discount codes that aren't yet applied to the list price, or the item isn't exactly the same as ours. Other than those three conditions, we should definitely be able to setup a Price Match.

If anyone of you guys are turned down from a Price Match, but believe the parts you're looking at fall within those qualifications, send me a PM. I'll take a closer look and if everything checks out, I'll have one of my guys give you a call to setup the Price Match ASAP!

Our Cylinder #8 Warranty is even more straight forward. We provide a 36k mile/3year warranty for 11+ 5.0 engines that have only used our Bama tunes in the past. In other words, the warranty is only voided if a customer switches tuners or has previously used another tuner. You can also find all the details about our Cylinder #8 Warranty at the link listed.

I do want to note, I can't think of a single cylinder #8 failure that met the guidelines in the link above, in which we didn't offer our full warranty. I've even seen failures in the past where a customer was clearly outside the warranty guidelines and we helped out with extreme discounted parts to get their Mustang running again!

If any of you guys have more questions about these topics, please feel free to contact me via PM. I'd be happy to clarify anything needed!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by btomsup View Post
Have you placed most of your orders with us online? If any were over the phone through our Mustang Experts, they definitely should have hooked you up with some free AM swag, when you've placed that many orders!

It's truly awesome to have such a hardcore Mustang enthusiasts like yourself as one of our loyal customers! We really appreciate all of your business and loyalty with AM. In fact, I'd be more than happy to set you up with some AM swag and stickers. Send me a PM with your First/Last name, shipping address, and shirt size. I'll get everything shipped out to you first thing Monday morning!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post
I can't complain. Everything I have ordered was excellent quality and great pricing! I'll say it again, I absolutely never worry about anything I order from them from quality to price because I know they will ALWAYS have my back if there's a problem!
Thanks for all the kind words FastFord13! It's always a pleasure to hear about positive experiences like this. I'm glad you know we have your back anytime you order with AM. That's exactly what we strive to provide every customer with!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 07:34 PM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
For anyone reading along, I'd like to clear up a few things about our Price Matching policy and our Cylinder #8 Warranty!

There's very few retail stores online that we won't Price Match, aside from Ebay or Amazon. Where Price Matching gets more tricky is some stores have additional fees associated at checkout, discount codes that aren't yet applied to the list price, or the item isn't exactly the same as ours. Other than those three conditions, we should definitely be able to setup a Price Match.

If anyone of you guys are turned down from a Price Match, but believe the parts you're looking at fall within those qualifications, send me a PM. I'll take a closer look and if everything checks out, I'll have one of my guys give you a call to setup the Price Match ASAP!

Our Cylinder #8 Warranty is even more straight forward. We provide a 36k mile/3year warranty for 11+ 5.0 engines that have only used our Bama tunes in the past. In other words, the warranty is only voided if a customer switches tuners or has previously used another tuner. You can also find all the details about our Cylinder #8 Warranty at the link listed.

I do want to note, I can't think of a single cylinder #8 failure that met the guidelines in the link above, in which we didn't offer our full warranty. I've even seen failures in the past where a customer was clearly outside the warranty guidelines and we helped out with extreme discounted parts to get their Mustang running again!

If any of you guys have more questions about these topics, please feel free to contact me via PM. I'd be happy to clarify anything needed!

Shane

Have you placed most of your orders with us online? If any were over the phone through our Mustang Experts, they definitely should have hooked you up with some free AM swag, when you've placed that many orders!

It's truly awesome to have such a hardcore Mustang enthusiasts like yourself as one of our loyal customers! We really appreciate all of your business and loyalty with AM. In fact, I'd be more than happy to set you up with some AM swag and stickers. Send me a PM with your First/Last name, shipping address, and shirt size. I'll get everything shipped out to you first thing Monday morning!

Shane

Thanks for all the kind words FastFord13! It's always a pleasure to hear about positive experiences like this. I'm glad you know we have your back anytime you order with AM. That's exactly what we strive to provide every customer with!

Shane
Your welcome, keep up the great work! I can't wait to pick up my tuner and CAI tomorrow!
Old 09-06-2013, 07:56 PM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Better ask the wife this time or she will get 1/2 of it in the divorce.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2013, 08:17 PM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Better ask the wife this time or she will get 1/2 of it in the divorce.
Lmao. I never told her I got it.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle