AM is the only place to shop - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-20-2013, 08:59 PM   #1

Region: New Jersey
AM is the only place to shop

I wanted to thank AM for all the help and understanding working with me while I was deployed half way around the world. Purchased a whole mess load of goodies. I can definitely say that after I installed all my parts without the tune and gears in yet, I am a kid on Christmas morning every time I hear how much louder my baby is. Also, when the CAI, sucks in all that extra air and shoves it into the boss 302 intake manifold with the 85mm bbk tb, ugh I love driving my car pointlessly now more than ever. Can't wait for the track now

2013 GT - Gotta "Absolutely Had To" Have It Green : BOSS 302 Intake mani, BBK 85mm TB, Airaid CAI, Bama custom tune, 3.73s - 444 rwhp, from a stock of 375 so cheesein it every stomp to the floor now.

Thanks American Muscle!!!! Next and future mod left is either twin turbos or supercharger!!!
DDawg2013gt5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-20-2013, 09:17 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Nevada
for your service to our Country. I wish the goodies you received from AM could have been free. AM should have some program like this for our troops.
Old 08-21-2013, 09:03 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDawg2013gt5.0 View Post
I wanted to thank AM for all the help and understanding working with me while I was deployed half way around the world. Purchased a whole mess load of goodies. I can definitely say that after I installed all my parts without the tune and gears in yet, I am a kid on Christmas morning every time I hear how much louder my baby is. Also, when the CAI, sucks in all that extra air and shoves it into the boss 302 intake manifold with the 85mm bbk tb, ugh I love driving my car pointlessly now more than ever. Can't wait for the track now

2013 GT - Gotta "Absolutely Had To" Have It Green : BOSS 302 Intake mani, BBK 85mm TB, Airaid CAI, Bama custom tune, 3.73s - 444 rwhp, from a stock of 375 so cheesein it every stomp to the floor now.

Thanks American Muscle!!!! Next and future mod left is either twin turbos or supercharger!!!
You're welcome! However, the real thanks goes out to you. Thank you for your Service and Bravery, it's greatly appreciated!

I'm glad to hear you're enjoying all of your new parts. Post up some pictures of your GHIG 13' GT, we'd love to check it out!

Please let me know if you ever have any questions or need some assistance in the near future! Our Mustang Experts are here Monday-Friday from 9AM-9PM EST and Saturdays from 9AM-5:30PM EST. If you want to hit them up, their number is 866.727.1266. I can also have one of them call you directly.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

« dear am | Patrs »