Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2013, 08:13 PM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang_5.0 View Post
Lol at all the posts

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

As for the people telling me use a phone

U have no clue what I do with my time
Get off them key boards like u tell me and get laid, drink beer or something
Quit following my posts
I swear u fanboys are the biggest hypocrites
Telling me to get off the keyboards and call
Why don't u call me and tell me this crap

---------- Post added at 04:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

whoever monitors this

Close this thread or block me... I ain't shopping at AM anymore
YeeHaw, thought the LITTLE WHINER would never SHUT UP!
Hit the Road Whiner and don't you come back no more, no more,
Hit the Road Whiner....etc
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2013, 08:19 PM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Wisconsin
IM TAKING MUSTANG5.0s SIDE!!!

GO MUSTANG!
Old 09-10-2013, 08:22 PM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
But I've realized that American muscle ignores my emails when I email now, I literally have to pm you guys now to let u know I messaged u guys via email......I know I do complain about defaulty products I get from you guys ALOT, (cracked rim, false advertise of the bbk cat delete) but whatever do whatever u guys feels brings in more money for u
But answer my damn question at least....
Why the is my damn tuner doing this

Attachment 128096
Pity Party for Mustang_5.0, to be Scheduled one day after his departure.

P.S., can't call, you didn't post your home number.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2013, 08:50 PM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Wow I can't believe a business has to be involved on this thread. This is sad
Old 09-10-2013, 11:01 PM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Lol. That is all. Lol. I got your back Crank. We can hold hands and skip through your cheesy fields in WI.

2013 GT/CS
Old 09-10-2013, 11:12 PM   #76
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

YeeHaw, thought the LITTLE WHINER would never SHUT UP!
Hit the Road Whiner and don't you come back no more, no more,
Hit the Road Whiner....etc
You must get a kick out of my posts....sorry if I'm not like u that sits in front of the keyboards anticipating every post people make...I have a life.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post

Pity Party for Mustang_5.0, to be Scheduled one day after his departure.

P.S., can't call, you didn't post your home number.
PM me then, ill give u a number

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

Hey Cranker,

Just to confirm, for what I understand my Customer Service Manager has reached out to you directly and addressed every issue you've had with us, reimbursed you and got you taken care of?

Please let me know if this is not the case!

-Dan

Hey,

Is there anything I can do to change this decision? Did you attempt to update your tuner yet? I also haven't received a PM yet with your Email address or Contact information.

I want to make sure you're taken care of and I'll bend over backwards to make sure you're squared away!

-Dan

Hey,

Is there a particular experience that you had with us that is driving these harsh words?

If you don't mind, can you please shoot me a PM with your order number and a brief summary of what happened? I would hate to loose you as a customer and will do whatever it takes to regain your trust..

If you have no interest in PM'ing me, I completely understand.

-Dan
Look Dan, because of American muscle, I lost a mustang (my brothers) from your AMR rims, and lost a total of 3k in damages, my insurance deductible and the payments I had to make until the loan was cleared and now I got a self destructed tuner from u guys
It's still doing the same thing
I doubt AM will reimburse me anything I ask for now
So what's the point in making things better?

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by alrefire View Post

I think he's a troll....
Any problem I've ever had with AM was taken care of with 1 5 minute phone call
Troll? Lmao only troll is u, following my posts
Who are u? What's your name? I don't know u, u don't know me troll
Old 09-10-2013, 11:18 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Look Dan, because of American muscle, I lost a mustang (my brothers) from your AMR rims, and lost a total of 3k in damages, my insurance deductible and the payments I had to make until the loan was cleared and now I got a self destructed tuner from u guys
How did you lose a mustang because of a wheel? That is not AM's fault if you didn't torque the lug nuts to spec or maybe it was a manufacturers defect, again not AM's fault. Tuner, same thing. AM sells product, they don't manufacture. You could have solved the tuner issue with a phone call which you refuse to do. They bend over backwards to make sure you stay happy.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #78
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

How did you lose a mustang because of a wheel? That is not AM's fault if you didn't torque the lug nuts to spec or maybe it was a manufacturers defect, again not AM's fault. Tuner, same thing. AM sells product, they don't manufacture. You could have solved the tuner issue with a phone call which you refuse to do. They bend over backwards to make sure you stay happy.
The rim had a hairline crack in it and I constantly kept losing air in that tire

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Came up on a dip and kaboom went the rim and went straight into a wall and I don't have time since I work 2 jobs
So for all you guys thinking its so easy, it's not easy to find time like that
I'm always busy
Old 09-10-2013, 11:22 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:

You must get a kick out of my posts....sorry if I'm not like u that sits in front of the keyboards anticipating every post people make...I have a life.

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

PM me then, ill give u a number

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

Troll? Lmao only troll is u, following my posts
Who are u? What's your name? I don't know u, u don't know me troll
SCT makes the tuner and AMR makes the rims I don't see how this is AM's fault
Old 09-10-2013, 11:27 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

The rim had a hairline crack in it and I constantly kept losing air in that tire

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

Came up on a dip and kaboom went the rim and went straight into a wall and I don't have time since I work 2 jobs
I'm always busy
If you had time to email, you'll have time to call. It's not that hard. I went to school full time and I wired full time +overtime and I still had enough time to do things. I see your story ad it's not AM's fault at all. You noticed the hairline fracture, you shouldn't have driven the car. Called AM and I'm pretty sure they would have replace the rim for you.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I'm always busy
Your wasting your time arguing with a bunch of fanboys, you can't win this one.
Old 09-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post

There it goes again "fanboys" in don't see any arguing here
Old 09-10-2013, 11:46 PM   #83
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc x 4 View Post
I'm smelling some deep arrogance right now.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote:

I'm always busy
So you drove a car that had a bad wheel and you are blaming AM? Ok maybe they sent you a bad wheel, but they did not make you put it on. If you knew it had a crack in it, and kept losing air then why did you drive on it? And AM doesn't even make the wheels, they simply package and ship them, AMR makes the wheels.. Don't blame someone else for your mistakes.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Old 09-10-2013, 11:54 PM   #84
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I'm smelling some deep arrogance right now.

---------- Post added at 09:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

So you drove a car that had a bad wheel and you are blaming AM? Ok maybe they sent you a bad wheel, but they did not make you put it on. If you knew it had a crack in it, and kept losing air then why did you drive on it? And AM doesn't even make the wheels, they simply package and ship them, AMR makes the wheels.. Don't blame someone else for your mistakes.
Hey fanboy
Shut your mouth, any aftermarket part should be reliable enough to where its safe
Not unsafe like that
I didn't realize until I had the wheel inspected

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

And btw they sent out a replacement one but it was too late by then, car was total loss
Old 09-10-2013, 11:57 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Hey fanboy
Shut your mouth, any aftermarket part should be reliable enough to where its safe
Not unsafe like that
I didn't realize until I had the wheel inspected
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1651703894.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	77.6 KB
ID:	128344  
Old 09-10-2013, 11:59 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Contradicting yourself. You said wheel kept on losing air so that means you knew, then you said you found out later after the car was a total loss? Take it up with AMR for sending an inferior product if you can prove the wheel caused the wreck and not the speed at which you hit the hole..
Old 09-11-2013, 12:00 AM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Alabama
Man everyone here is acting like women , smh
Old 09-11-2013, 12:07 AM   #88
Road Trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post
Contradicting yourself. You said wheel kept on losing air so that means you knew, then you said you found out later after the car was a total loss? Take it up with AMR for sending an inferior product if you can prove the wheel caused the wreck and not the speed at which you hit the hole..
U ever stop and think the wheel has a tire around it? Maybe I thought it was a bad tire??
God damn are people like u retarded
People don't even post if u DON'T KNOW THE SITUATION

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow4V View Post
Man everyone here is acting like women , smh
Because morons keep posting and acting like they on something from Harvard
"Mr know it alls"
Old 09-11-2013, 12:18 AM   #89
slow281
Regular
Supporter

Region: Nebraska
Quote:

U ever stop and think the wheel has a tire around it? Maybe I thought it was a bad tire??

---------- Post added at 12:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:06 AM ----------

"Mr know it alls"
Why would a pinline crack cause a blowout?
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
Old 09-11-2013, 12:47 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

"Mr know it alls"
you're such a little *****, honestly. I've been trying to find out what the situation was and I tell you facts and you call me retarded? You're a perfect fit for the Internet my friend. Some of us happen to study cars for a living. You're telling people not to post I they don't know the situation? Nobody should post then because no one knows the situation. Learn to talk like a man and not like a *****.
Old 09-11-2013, 12:51 AM   #91
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:

"Mr know it alls"
Are you seriously getting this heated up over what people say on the Internet? Lol

Bro, go have a few drinks, get laid (probably not possible for you though) and stop whining on the Internet.

You say you don't have time to call them, well in all the time you've spent bickering like a 4 year old on here you could have had lunch with one of the AM reps.

And name calling won't do anything on the Internet, if you really think any of what your saying is actually impacting our feelings then you need to find a hobby lol.

I can guarantee that this thread is going to be closed soon because of all the forum rules you are breaking right now, so if I was you I would just drop it, because as of right now everyone on the forum that reads this is going to hate you and they are going bash you every single chance they get, so you might as well just leave this forum.

And if you think I'm being a fanboy you need to go pick up a dictionary, because all I'm doing is defending a company that has given me nothing but amazing service.

HID end all thread
Old 09-11-2013, 12:55 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:

Are you seriously getting this heated up over what people say on the Internet? Lol

Bro, go have a few drinks, get laid (probably not possible for you though) and stop whining on the Internet.

You say you don't have time to call them, well in all the time you've spent bickering like a 4 year old on here you could have had lunch with one of the AM reps.

And name calling won't do anything on the Internet, if you really think any of what your saying is actually impacting our feelings then you need to find a hobby lol.

I can guarantee that this thread is going to be closed soon because of all the forum rules you are breaking right now, so if I was you I would just drop it, because as of right now everyone on the forum that reads this is going to hate you and they are going bash you every single chance they get, so you might as well just leave this forum.
Wise words my friend wise words
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-11-2013, 12:56 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Wait wait! One more time!
Attached Images

Old 09-11-2013, 12:57 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
This is entertaining.
Old 09-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #95
Registered Member
Regular

All i can say is that recently many forum members have become somewhat rude and a lot of bickering has been going on between us i think that we should all put our differences aside remember its about the cars our passion not our tempers behave people lol
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-11-2013, 01:00 AM   #96
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
This is entertaining.
I was entertained for a while... Then I just decided to jump in lol

HID end all thread
Old 09-11-2013, 01:02 AM   #97
Road Trip!

Like I said, people find my posts amusing I guess

American muscle customer backing up there aftermarket parts store with insults to someone
Who did need help...nice one American muscle
Keep it up
And dude postin the pics, just look at porn dude, your trying to hard to look kool
Old 09-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I was entertained for a while... Then I just decided to jump in lol
I think mustang5.0 likes men

---------- Post added at 02:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post

I think mustang5.0 likes men
Cause he sounds like a ******!
Old 09-11-2013, 01:04 AM   #99
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:

American muscle customer backing up there aftermarket parts store with insults to someone
Keep it up
And dude postin the pics, just look at porn dude, your trying to hard to look kool
And off that I would assume you need to go back to school because your spelling and sentence structure SUCK.

HID end all thread
Old 09-11-2013, 01:05 AM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

And off that I would assume you need to go back to school because your spelling and sentence structure SUCK.
He's too dumb to even own a mustang he doesn't know what a flat tire is
Old 09-11-2013, 01:05 AM   #101
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salc7 View Post

He's too dumb to even own a mustang he doesn't know what a flat tire is
+1 lol

HID end all thread
Old 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Keep it up
Look 'kool' says the guy who misspells "cool" and if I recall correctly you started the thread with insults along with your buddies, and then you went as far as to insult other forum members including myself. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with ******s like yourself. Where are the mods when you need them?
Old 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #103
ME Bloodhound
Staff

OP, what part of California are you in. Maybe we could finish this conversation in person lol.

HID end all thread
Old 09-11-2013, 01:06 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Keep it up
Hey man i understand we all get defected or broken things once and a while i find it upset that we can't talk as adults i dont think they needed to insult you or be rude against you you are entitled to your opinion as are all of us and like wise i dont agree on you being rude against us
We can continue to bicker or get along and agree to have different opinions
Cold Air Intake
K&N Air Filter
Front sway bar Bushings
Old 09-11-2013, 01:07 AM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

I was going to ding him on that too lol
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle