rusting springs? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-20-2013, 10:23 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
rusting springs?

Hey AM, I bought some eibach sportlines from you guys back on febuary, and for some reason that are rusting extremely bad and fast, is this normal? I'm sure it isn't considering my stock springs were perfectly fine
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-20-2013, 02:48 PM   #2
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
That's strange... especially for an Eibach spring! There must have been a flaw in the coating of the spring or something of the sort.

Give one of our Mustang Experts a shout at the number in my signature. They'll be able to set you up with an exchange for a new set. Then we can send the rusted springs back to Eibach for inspection. I'm sure they'll want to see what happened!

If you need any other assistance just let me know!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 03:56 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
That's strange... especially for an Eibach spring! There must have been a flaw in the coating of the spring or something of the sort.

Give one of our Mustang Experts a shout at the number in my signature. They'll be able to set you up with an exchange for a new set. Then we can send the rusted springs back to Eibach for inspection. I'm sure they'll want to see what happened!

If you need any other assistance just let me know!

Shane
Thanks! I just don't see the number lol,maybe it doesn't show a signature on the app?
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #4
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe_Rae_mi View Post
Thanks! I just don't see the number lol,maybe it doesn't show a signature on the app?
Whoops, I should have just written it out. I guess not all app's show signatures?

Our Mustang Experts can be reached @ 866.727.1266!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 02:50 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
Doe_Rae_mi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 2,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post

Whoops, I should have just written it out. I guess not all app's show signatures?

Our Mustang Experts can be reached @ 866.727.1266!

Shane
Lol idk but thanks man!
Doe_Rae_mi is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



09:02 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.