Raxiom OE-Style GPS Navigation w/ Bluetooth & Back-up Camera (10-14) - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 10-20-2015, 09:40 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Connecticut
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Hey Ralphgarcia614 - I'm sorry to see and hear about the trouble here but this is absolutely not how we operate here! My customer service team needs to follow protocol but I'm happy to have a replacement shipped today and delivered tomorrow for you to get you some help. Shoot me a PM or let me know your order number and I'll have a replacement set up for you immediately.

Alex

cant really beat that response
cant wait to work with AM this winter for my parts
2013GTpremium is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-20-2015, 10:38 AM   #107
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013GTpremium View Post
cant really beat that response
cant wait to work with AM this winter for my parts
GT - I really don't mess around here!

I've been in the aftermarket parts industry for a while now and I'm a consumer as well. I hate to hear of customers having bad experiences like this and this is why I'm here.

Ralph - I've actually located your order along with contact info and I shot you an email from my personal address.

When you're free follow up with me and I'm here to help have this fixed.

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2016, 12:51 AM   #108

Region: Europe
Issues with display power and sound

I've got this unit in a 13 gt and every now and then the display cuts off and I only get sound out of the right side of the car. Any ideas? Radio and everything still works but it's like the unit lost power and only passenger side speakers produce sound.
airman_cb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2016, 08:10 AM   #109
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by airman_cb View Post
I've got this unit in a 13 gt and every now and then the display cuts off and I only get sound out of the right side of the car. Any ideas? Radio and everything still works but it's like the unit lost power and only passenger side speakers produce sound.
airman - Welcome. Sorry to hear about the trouble here. I'm happy to have it replaced but before we have replacement/claim set up and shipped around the world if you could doublecheck the wiring in the back to ensure everything is tight that would be great. Most if not all of the problems/bugs that I've seen pop up with these units have been in relation to a loose wire.

Keep us in the loop!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-05-2016, 06:27 AM   #110

Raxiom on a 2011 Shelby GT500

Hi, I plan to change my factory Navigation system (with SYNC) with the Raxiom Gen2. However I wonder if it would fit to my car, as I have a different operation panel as seen in the pictures from Raxiom.

Does the Raxiom Gen2 also support this configuration (see picture below)? I didn't see any dash kit frame that has the lower part cut out to fit with my operation panels.

Many thanks for your help
Martin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2474.PNG
Views:	33
Size:	466.6 KB
ID:	199284  
MGstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 02:34 PM   #111

Just got the answer from American Muscle that the Raxiom GPS does not support cars with factory GPS:
"Unfortunately the Raxiom GPS is designed for a car that did not have GPS from the factory. Because of this, it would be incompatible with a car originally equipped with GPS."
I don't understand why they do not write that directly on their website.

So I have to look for another solution.

Martin
MGstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2016, 02:40 PM   #112
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGstang View Post

So I have to look for another solution.

Martin

Martin - My apologies for the inconvenience.

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 04-17-2016, 08:42 PM   #113

Region: Kansas
Hey everyone!
I purchased my first Mustang last month, a 2014 GT Premium, and decided to join this forum after reading a lot of helpful information in various threads that I found through Google. Much to my excitement, the previous owner of my car had already installed one of these Raxiom Navigation systems. For the most part, the unit has worked flawlessly and I have poked around quite a bit trying to find as many menus and settings as I can. There are a couple of things that I am still curious about, however, and wondered if anyone here may have some answers!

First of all, it is my understanding that the system should come up on the last used screen when the key is turned on. That is usually the AUX screen for me, and it does come right up after the 'Raxiom' loading screen. After a few seconds though, the navigation will start itself and display the 'iGO Primo' loading screen, then the gps map view screen. Every time I turn the car on, I have to wait 20-30 seconds for all of this to finish, then press the NAV button to close the navigation and get back to the AUX screen. I have been unable to find any setting in any of the menu's that prevents the navigation from starting itself every time the unit is powered on. If anyone knows a way to stop this I would be eternally grateful!

My other question is in regards to using two cameras with the unit. I believe it was mentioned at the start of this thread several years ago that two cameras may be used and that you can select between them. My rear-view camera comes on automatically when I shift into reverse which is awesome, but I would love to add another camera on the front to avoid hitting curbs and parking stops. I pulled the unit away from the dash and saw an unused camera cord on the back, so I know the hookup is there. I haven't seen a second camera option in the settings or camera screen, however, and simply wanted to verify that this is possible before I spend the money on another camera.

Thanks in advance to anyone with some insight!
Equinsu Ocha is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle