Disappointed in Bama - Page 3 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 10-19-2013, 09:28 AM   #71
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I see a few from my area with tunes for 330, the SCT flash tuner. People keep dragging on this commonplace of me being pissed, I'm not at all lol. My first post said multiple times about the DISAPPOINTMENT in bama. Nothing said I was mad. Lol

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
1999 35th Anniversary V6(SOLD)
V6 stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2013, 10:15 AM   #72
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post
I see a few from my area with tunes for 330, the SCT flash tuner. People keep dragging on this commonplace of me being pissed, I'm not at all lol. My first post said multiple times about the DISAPPOINTMENT in bama. Nothing said I was mad. Lol
V6 stang, you be disappointed bro. Lol. In the end, American Muscle already got their 379 dollars from you. The fact that you won't use them for future tunes means one less tune to make for someone who already paid. Less work for the bama team. They already got the 379 dollars. Either way, it doesn't matter. Lol.

AM will still continue to get thousands of customers buying tunes from them because they have great customer service, fast turn around times and provide a safe, highly powerful tune.

If I just bought a 30k plus 5.0 I wouldn't be concerned or disappointed in spending 150.00 dollars for an additional life of that car free tunes. Its like people who buy a 350k RV and worry about the cost of fuel. If you can afford the RV you ain't worried about the fuel.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 10:55 AM   #73
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
V6 stang, you be disappointed bro. Lol. In the end, American Muscle already got their 379 dollars from you. The fact that you won't use them for future tunes means one less tune to make for someone who already paid. Less work for the bama team. They already got the 379 dollars. Either way, it doesn't matter. Lol. AM will still continue to get thousands of customers buying tunes from them because they have great customer service, fast turn around times and provide a safe, highly powerful tune. If I just bought a 30k plus 5.0 I wouldn't be concerned or disappointed in spending 150.00 dollars for an additional life of that car free tunes. Its like people who buy a 350k RV and worry about the cost of fuel. If you can afford the RV you ain't worried about the fuel.
I can totally agree with this. They got their money. I'm not buying a 30k GT tho

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #74
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by V6 stang View Post

I can totally agree with this. They got their money. I'm not buying a 30k GT tho
Lmao.
Old 10-19-2013, 11:57 AM   #75
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastFord13 View Post

Lol, but if that question wasn't asked and answered I could understand how someone could misinterpret the free tunes for life for as long as he has that tuner, which would be awesome but is not realistic. I'm sure its there somewhere but its not as obvious as it maybe should be.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 PM ----------

Yes I meant the sf3 at 379$. Lol the one that's for his car that he paid $379.
Whenever I go to my favorite buffet restaurant they don't usually state that the All I Can Eat is just this one time until I leave the restaurant.

I don't think you would take that as all you can eat for the rest of your life or even the whole day where you eat lunch then go home take a dump shower take a nap and then come back on Christmas Eve for Part 2.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 12:12 PM   #76
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by theweekday View Post
But on a different note you guys should provide a damage warranty or a otter box for these things.
I got out the car a accidentally dropped it not even that far from the ground and the LCD broke
What the... Really? Thank God I don't work for AM cuz then I'd have to really try to make sense of ideas such as this XD
Old 10-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #77
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post

What the... Really? Thank God I don't work for AM cuz then I'd have to really try to make sense of ideas such as this XD
Lol, +1.
FastFord13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:00 PM   #78
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey guys, last update!

V6_stang and I were able to work out a solution for the issue at hand. We thoroughly reviewed both sides of the table and wanted to make things fair. The both of us came to an agreement of splitting the cost 50/50, to enroll V6_stang's next Mustang into our Free Tunes for Life program.

We both felt this was fair considering the circumstances of miscommunication, confusion, and unclear advertisement. In addition, I'm currently working on the site description to more clearly note the rules/requirements of the Bama Free Tunes for Life program.

V6_stang has been VERY patient with me, while working this out. I'm glad we're able to have him as a loyal AM customer!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 02:19 PM   #79
Registered Member
Regular

Yes, props to AM and Shane! Thanks a lot.

2003 Mustang GT (Sold)
Old 10-22-2013, 02:20 PM   #80
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Hey guys, last update! V6_stang and I were able to work out a solution for the issue at hand. We thoroughly reviewed both sides of the table and wanted to make things fair. The both of us came to an agreement of splitting the cost 50/50, to enroll V6_stang's next Mustang into our Free Tunes for Life program. We both felt this was fair considering the circumstances of miscommunication, confusion, and unclear advertisement. In addition, I'm currently working on the site description to more clearly note the rules/requirements of the Bama Free Tunes for Life program. V6_stang has been VERY patient with me, while working this out. I'm glad we're able to have him as a loyal AM customer! Shane
Why I love am and bama great customer services
03Graymach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 06:53 PM   #81
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Hey guys, last update!

V6_stang and I were able to work out a solution for the issue at hand. We thoroughly reviewed both sides of the table and wanted to make things fair. The both of us came to an agreement of splitting the cost 50/50, to enroll V6_stang's next Mustang into our Free Tunes for Life program.

We both felt this was fair considering the circumstances of miscommunication, confusion, and unclear advertisement. In addition, I'm currently working on the site description to more clearly note the rules/requirements of the Bama Free Tunes for Life program.

V6_stang has been VERY patient with me, while working this out. I'm glad we're able to have him as a loyal AM customer!

Shane
Wow. AM never ceases to amaze me. How about that for a company. Going the extra 2 miles too work out a compromise with a customer. Props to AM and top notch business.
Old 10-22-2013, 07:04 PM   #82
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Wow. AM never ceases to amaze me. How about that for a company. Going the extra 2 miles too work out a compromise with a customer. Props to AM and top notch business.
+1! hats off to AM!!
Old 10-22-2013, 07:08 PM   #83
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Hey guys, last update! V6_stang and I were able to work out a solution for the issue at hand. We thoroughly reviewed both sides of the table and wanted to make things fair. The both of us came to an agreement of splitting the cost 50/50, to enroll V6_stang's next Mustang into our Free Tunes for Life program. We both felt this was fair considering the circumstances of miscommunication, confusion, and unclear advertisement. In addition, I'm currently working on the site description to more clearly note the rules/requirements of the Bama Free Tunes for Life program. V6_stang has been VERY patient with me, while working this out. I'm glad we're able to have him as a loyal AM customer! Shane
this is exactly why I will be ordering all my aftermarket parts from AM, except for the wheels, still deciding between black or charcoal AMR's, or black FRPP rims for my Red Candy Mustang
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 07:09 PM   #84
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I've been following this thread for a while and all I can say is WOW. AM will do whatever they can to keep someone happy.
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 08:57 PM   #85
Registered Member
Regular

Now comes the AM fanboy comments...
Old 10-22-2013, 09:35 PM   #86
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Someone's late to the party......
Old 10-22-2013, 10:19 PM   #87
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
My last purchase I made with AM was 2 years ago. I'm just recognizing a company for what they do. I'd do the same for any company. Just because the majority of the forum likes AM makes you just as ignorant as all the rest of the users who use the word "AM fanboys" jeez, sounds like something a middle schooler would say.
Old 10-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #88
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

My last purchase I made with AM was 2 years ago. I'm just recognizing a company for what they do. I'd do the same for any company. Just because the majority of the forum likes AM makes you just as ignorant as all the rest of the users who use the word "AM fanboys" jeez, sounds like something a middle schooler would say.
Do you actually understand my sentence? No where in my sentence does it actually allude to anyone being a fanboy. I'm just saying there's always some AM flamer trying to say bad stuff about a great company.

Please actually read and UNDERSTAND a person's post before you flame them for being ignorant. Illiterate idjut.
Old 10-23-2013, 12:53 AM   #89
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Do you actually understand my sentence? No where in my sentence does it actually allude to anyone being a fanboy. I'm just saying there's always some AM flamer trying to say bad stuff about a great company. Please actually read and UNDERSTAND a person's post before you flame them for being ignorant. Illiterate idjut.
You just contradicted yourself entirely.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:21 AM   #90
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Do you actually understand my sentence? No where in my sentence does it actually allude to anyone being a fanboy. I'm just saying there's always some AM flamer trying to say bad stuff about a great company. Please actually read and UNDERSTAND a person's post before you flame them for being ignorant. Illiterate idjut.
Quote:
^If this doesn't mean ur calling anyone a fanboy then u need to learn a better way to say whatever it is u were trying to say because it sure sounds like that's what u were doing!
Old 10-23-2013, 01:38 AM   #91
Registered Member
Regular

Great. So the statement, "Now people are going to start calling Person X 'stupid' means I'm calling Person X stupid?"

Damn... Sensitive. My intent was to satirize how some people can take the good work that AM has done and start trolling about AM fanboy this and that.

Oh the fuk well...
Old 10-23-2013, 01:47 AM   #92
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
You just contradicted yourself entirely.
Wow amazing how some of you can take a comment and distort it to further an argument that never existed.

Done with this thread. Laters
Old 10-23-2013, 03:00 AM   #93
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Great. So the statement, "Now people are going to start calling Person X 'stupid' means I'm calling Person X stupid?" Damn... Sensitive. My intent was to satirize how some people can take the good work that AM has done and start trolling about AM fanboy this and that. Oh the fuk well...
Now that I read it again I get what u were saying it just REALLY sounded like u were calling the comments above urs fanboys.
Old 10-23-2013, 05:25 AM   #94
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh2freshstang View Post
Now that I read it again I get what u were saying it just REALLY sounded like u were calling the comments above urs fanboys.
That's what I got out of it also.
Old 10-23-2013, 09:06 AM   #95

Region: Illinois
I feel like bama's tunes are cookie cut tunes anyhow. i had bought the sct livewire with lifetime tunes and everytime ive orderd a tune there has been something wrong with it.
acidreptar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:17 AM   #96
Registered Member
Regular

>.> people have got to word their posts better.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:18 AM   #97
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by acidreptar View Post
I feel like bama's tunes are cookie cut tunes anyhow. i had bought the sct livewire with lifetime tunes and everytime ive orderd a tune there has been something wrong with it.
What do you mean by cookie cut? Sorry to hear you had problems with your bama tunes. Been running bama tunes for 2 1/2 years and numerous upgrade mod tunes and very few issues. I have data logged in the past and my tunes have been spot on.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:21 AM   #98
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I need peoples opinions, who is he trying to insult here?

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

Quote:
What do you mean by cookie cut? Sorry to hear you had problems with your bama tunes. Been running bama tunes for 2 1/2 years and numerous upgrade mod tunes and very few issues. I have data logged in the past and my tunes have been spot on.
I think he means that all the tunes are generic tunes for everyone, not tailored to your own car. Some people have luck with tunes, others do not.
Old 10-23-2013, 10:30 AM   #99
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:

Tell me you wouldn't buy anything from these guys? Customer Service is superb. Way to work it out like real men. American Muscle. Nuff said.
Anthony214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 10:41 AM   #100
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I need peoples opinions, who is he trying to insult here?
At 1st it did sound like he was calling u guys fan boys but I read it again & I can see how he meant to say "here come the AM-fanboy-comments comments" like he was saying other people are about to come & hate on AM & say u guys are just fanboys!
Old 10-23-2013, 10:53 AM   #101
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
At 1st it did sound like he was calling u guys fan boys but I read it again & I can see how he meant to say "here come the AM-fanboy-comments comments" like he was saying other people are about to come & hate on AM & say u guys are just fanboys!
Yeah he had to say he meant the opposite. If not we wouldn't have known :p
Old 10-23-2013, 10:59 AM   #102
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah he had to say he meant the opposite. If not we wouldn't have known :p
Exactly! Haha.
Old 10-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #103
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Quote:
Now I see how me meant that also. But initially it looked and sounded like he was saying how AM fanboys are going to comment... He could have phrased it like "here come the people calling you guys AM fanboys" or such.

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #104
Registered Member
Regular

Yeah I see the confusion. I suppose I took it for granted that virtually half my posts always advocated for AM. So I figured it was obvious.

Winners - Anti AM camp cuz we who like AM or are ok with AM ended up fighting each other while they sat and LOL'ed at us.

I also LOL at this situation
Old 10-23-2013, 11:15 AM   #105
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
Now I see how me meant that also. But initially it looked and sounded like he was saying how AM fanboys are going to comment... He could have phrased it like "here come the people calling you guys AM fanboys" or such.
Exactly. Then his other statement went completely overboard.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle