Disappointed in Bama - Page 4 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 10-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #106
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
Yeah I see the confusion. I suppose I took it for granted that virtually half my posts always advocated for AM. So I figured it was obvious.

Winners - Anti AM camp cuz we who like AM or are ok with AM ended up fighting each other while they sat and LOL'ed at us.

I also LOL at this situation
To clarify: half my posts advocate AM or say some sort of reference to AM as badass

The other half is just tech/opinion/advice/bullshiit reply posts
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2013, 11:17 AM   #107
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
Quote:
Yeah I see the confusion. I suppose I took it for granted that virtually half my posts always advocated for AM. So I figured it was obvious. Winners - Anti AM camp cuz we who like AM or are ok with AM ended up fighting each other while they sat and LOL'ed at us. I also LOL at this situation
I usually don't look at profile pictures when I post and we post in different sections too so I can see the confusion haha. Damn that was a fail :p
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:21 AM   #108
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

I usually don't look at profile pictures when I post and we post in different sections too so I can see the confusion haha. Damn that was a fail :p
Yeah I'm in sales and this past month was friggin stressful having to deal with people both on the job at the office and sales. All the while having to smile and provide good service.

So I was a bit short. I have been this close [.....] to going postal almost every other day.

Agreed. Epic fail. Yep.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #109
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah I'm in sales and this past month was friggin stressful having to deal with people both on the job at the office and sales. All the while having to smile and provide good service. So I was a bit short. I have been this close [.....] to going postal almost every other day. Agreed. Epic fail. Yep.
No worries haha all good now. I would hate working in sales
sam62893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 11:22 AM   #110
Registered Member
Regular

That and a lady rear ended my stang on the highway and after getting the car back last week the shop did a horrible job repairing the bumper and they wash my car and scratch her up BIG TIME.
Old 10-23-2013, 01:12 PM   #111
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam62893 View Post

I need peoples opinions, who is he trying to insult here?

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:19 AM ----------

I think he means that all the tunes are generic tunes for everyone, not tailored to your own car. Some people have luck with tunes, others do not.
They provide a tune for that year mustang based upon your mods or lack of mods. Its semi custom tune at first. After the tune is installed , one can easily data log and zone in the tune. There is only so much safe power one can get and does not matter who is doing the tune if its a competent tuner. According to a dyno tuner I spoke with, its not rocket science were dealing with. The air fuel ratio should be set to proper levels, throttle response and spark advancement. Companies like AM, Steeda, MPT, Lund, etc have the safe levels down to an exact science. Tuning with bolt on mods are simple for tuning professionals.

Heck, I proved my three different tunes by Steeda, Bama and MPT all made similar power numbers on the dynojet machine. The dyno operator told me he couldn't do any better on numbers with a custom.dyno tune. There is only so much safe power one can get from a tune and there's no big magic trick for one tuner to get huge gains over another tuner.
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2013, 01:59 PM   #112
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Yeah I see the confusion. I suppose I took it for granted that virtually half my posts always advocated for AM. So I figured it was obvious. Winners - Anti AM camp cuz we who like AM or are ok with AM ended up fighting each other while they sat and LOL'ed at us. I also LOL at this situation
Lmao. Yea it was a misunderstanding..we're all good now!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle