More than 1 Coupon Code? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-14-2013, 11:07 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheBlackStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 91
More than 1 Coupon Code?

Hello everyone. I was wondering if it was possible to use more than one coupon code on an order from AM?
It doesn't say I can't use both, but when I put in a different one it cancels out my original coupon
Thanks in advance
TheBlackStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #2
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
No, you can only use one per purchase.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #3
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackStang View Post
Hello everyone. I was wondering if it was possible to use more than one coupon code on an order from AM? It doesn't say I can't use both, but when I put in a different one it cancels out my original coupon Thanks in advance
What two codes? Like 6% off and what's the other?
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 10-14-2013, 11:14 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheBlackStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 91
Well dang. Thanks for the reply

I don't qualify for the 6%
It's a free MMD banner code and $10 off
TheBlackStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #5
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackStang View Post
Well dang. Thanks for the reply I don't qualify for the 6% It's a free MMD banner code and $10 off
Oh those are 2 different codes, you should be able to use both of those... You just can't use something like a $10 off and a 6% off.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 11:26 AM   #6
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
TheBlackStang,

We only allow one discount code to be used per order. Although, the MMD banner code is a little different and I don't mind pairing the two together for you. However, with the way our ordering system works, two codes can't be entered at the same time no matter what they are. So, here's what we can do-

Place the order using the $10 discount code only. Then send me a PM with your order number at your earliest convenience. I'll create a second order and send the MMD banner out to you at no charge! If you reach out to me before 5pm EST, the MMD banner will ship out today!

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:36 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheBlackStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
TheBlackStang,

We only allow one discount code to be used per order. Although, the MMD banner code is a little different and I don't mind pairing the two together for you. However, with the way our ordering system works, two codes can't be entered at the same time no matter what they are. So, here's what we can do-

Place the order using the $10 discount code only. Then send me a PM with your order number at your earliest convenience. I'll create a second order and send the MMD banner out to you at no charge! If you reach out to me before 5pm EST, the MMD banner will ship out today!

Shane
Thank you for the reply Shane!
I probably will not be placing the order today, it'll be tomorrow at the earliest.
I know it's only $10 but every little bit helps right? Haha

I'm actually hoping that you guys will get this: http://www.americanmuscle.com/illumi...sill-0509.html in stock in the next couple of days.

Once again I really appreciate the reply!
TheBlackStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
NewMtang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Indianapolis
Region: Indiana
Posts: 1,951
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackStang View Post
Hello everyone. I was wondering if it was possible to use more than one coupon code on an order from AM?
It doesn't say I can't use both, but when I put in a different one it cancels out my original coupon
Thanks in advance
You only need 22 more posts. You can't wait another week?
__________________
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:52 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheBlackStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 91
I'm trying really hard not to spam the forums... Haha
And my coupon for the banner expires on 10/16
TheBlackStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 03:59 PM   #10
slow281
Regular
Supporter
 
sixpac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Cedar Rapids
Region: Nebraska
Posts: 3,162
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackStang View Post
I'm trying really hard not to spam the forums... Haha And my coupon for the banner expires on 10/16
Then just go give your insight on things.. I bet I rack up 22 post a day
__________________
Need more Horsepower? Add a sticker. Contact me for vinyl stickers pre-made and custom!
Stick on Horsepower <- Click Here and like my Page!
2001 GT - True Blue
2003 V6 - Zinc Yellow
1990 LX 2.3 - project
sixpac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 08:13 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular
 
TheBlackStang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Central
Region: Texas
Posts: 91
Quote:
Originally Posted by sixpac View Post

Then just go give your insight on things.. I bet I rack up 22 post a day
Alright I will try to get my post count up. Thanks for the motivation lol
TheBlackStang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 12:07 PM   #12
Site Sponsor
Sponsor
 
AMWill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: Malvern
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackStang View Post
Thank you for the reply Shane!
I probably will not be placing the order today, it'll be tomorrow at the earliest.
I know it's only $10 but every little bit helps right? Haha

I'm actually hoping that you guys will get this: CDC Illuminated Mustang Door Sill Plates 8R3Z-63132A08-AC (05-14 All) - Free Shipping 8R3Z-63132A08-AC in stock in the next couple of days.

Once again I really appreciate the reply!
Not a problem, just hit me up once you place the order and I'll send the banner out! Also, I just checked on the CDC Door Sill Plates and they're expected to arrive on the 6th or 7th of November. I hope that's not too long of a wait for you!

Let me know if you need assistance with anything else.

Shane
__________________
Will Levantovsky | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


» Like Us On Facebook



08:22 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.