Black Friday Deals - Page 6 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 11-28-2013, 11:40 PM   #176
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Hey, I'm sorry that you guys are disappointed about the Black Friday sale. I was personally excited about this sale and thought you guys were really going to find some awesome Mustang parts to purchase at an awesome deal! We have Springs, Rims, Cold Air intakes, Wheel/Tire Combos/Blowers/Shifters/Exterior mods and much more on sale. Majority of these items are discounted $100+ dollars and some as large as $710 dollars off! Also, don't forget you can also use your MustangEvolution 6% forums discount on top of all the sale items. Worst case, if you don't see what you're after on sale you can still use the $20 off of $150. This will insure that you will save money either way! If anyone has a question about a specific sale item or is looking for a great deal, you can feel free to shoot me a PM and I'll gladly help you guys out! -Dan
Thanks Dan! I'm gonna end up going with the pedal covers and black fuel door.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2013, 11:45 PM   #177
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey guys,

Also keep in mind that we price-match any reputable publicly advertised price from a competitor. So, if something is on sale for Black Friday or Cyber Monday elsewhere, we'll match it!

With the forums discount code on top of the sale items or the $20 off $150 code that you can use on anything else you don't see, along with Free Shipping - there's nothing that we won't have the same price or much cheaper than any of our competitors. That's why we offer the price-matching option every day of the year. This is why we offer the forums discount code every day of the year!

Also keep in mind that Cyber Monday is actually a bigger sale than Black Friday, so this is just the beginning of the deals.

We love our friends over here at MEVO and will always do whatever we have to in order to keep you guys happy as our customers. We've been doing it for years that way. This isn't about Holiday savings and deals - we do this stuff for you guys all the time. Just shoot us a PM if there's a price you want to match. Tell us, call us out when you see items cheaper elsewhere. Sometimes people will say what they want to get you in the door, but at the end of the day I can promise you that it's very rare that we aren't right in-line with everyone else. Regardless, we'll always be the same price or cheaper with discount codes for MEVO members and matching their price if 6% doesn't make the cut.

Hopefully this helps clear things up!

Chris
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764 | Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
Need Help? PM AMAlexLazarus for immediate assistance!
AMChrisRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:20 AM   #178
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Chris or Dan....If we all make wish lists, will this have any influence on the Monday sale?
2009 Mustang GT Premium; FRRP 4.10 Gears, J&M Lower Control Arms, BBK Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X Pipe, Pypes M80 Mid Mufflers, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Back, JLT Series 3 Cold Air Intake, Bama 93 Octane Race Tune, Black Decklid Panel, Weathertech Mats, SVE Shifter and Shorty Antenna.
Langer1099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-29-2013, 12:28 AM   #179
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
How much is the discount? I very likely may switch. AM has good cs but they rack up original prices a substantial amount then cut the prices to look like a great deal when its a decent deal. Then on the biggest sale of the year only give you about a 4% discount (or at least on the big stuff like a supercharger)
That's all companies. It's called capitalism and economics

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:27 AM   #180
Registered Member
Regular

Kinda disappointed with the sale, but eh. I didn't need to spend the money anyway. Not gonna lose me as a customer. However, it does appear that ALOT of the sale items are cosmetics, and not performance. At least in the 99-04 section. I'm still gonna take a look at the cyber monday stuff, though. Hoping for more suspension parts, to be honest.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 03:50 AM   #181
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
So am I the only person that maxed out there credit card tonight?
Dill_picklezz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 05:28 AM   #182
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Will Black Friday or cyber Monday give a better deal?
He said Monday, you gotta pay attention.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:26 AM   #183
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer1099 View Post
Chris or Dan....If we all make wish lists, will this have any influence on the Monday sale?
There's a good chance it will! Regardless, as Chris already mentioned- don't be afraid to contact us via PM with a Price Match. I'll gladly hook any of you guys up to make sure you receive the lowest prices possible and keep you as loyal customers!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyBoyV6 View Post
Kinda disappointed with the sale, but eh. I didn't need to spend the money anyway. Not gonna lose me as a customer. However, it does appear that ALOT of the sale items are cosmetics, and not performance. At least in the 99-04 section. I'm still gonna take a look at the cyber monday stuff, though. Hoping for more suspension parts, to be honest.
Sorry to hear about your disappointment! Have you found any better suspension deals elsewhere? As mentioned above, don't forget we do have Price Matching. We're always willing to work with our customer to provide them the lowest prices possible!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dill_picklezz View Post
So am I the only person that maxed out there credit card tonight?
Wow that's crazy! Thank you for your business! What kind of parts did you end up ordering?

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 09:47 AM   #184
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Dang AM had some killer deals yesterday!!
Old 11-29-2013, 10:11 AM   #185
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 99ford View Post
Dang AM had some killer deals yesterday!!
Thanks for the support! Don't forget to check out the Cyber Monday sale, that's our biggest day of the year!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #186
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by audioAl View Post
He said Monday, you gotta pay attention.
That was posted like two weeks ago before anything was said about the deals. Pay attention
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #187
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Hey guys,

We realize that you're probably looking to buy some bigger ticket items. That being said, here's a code just for you guys. This will take $40 off of orders $450 or more which is just under a 9% discount!

Between this and price matching (even if the item is on a competitors sale) we should always be the best stop for what you guys are after!

USE COUPON CODE "bfri40off" for $40 off of $450.

-Dan
Old 11-29-2013, 11:11 AM   #188
Staff
Blogger
Staff

Region: Georgia
Send a message via Skype™ to 99ford
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post

Thanks for the support! Don't forget to check out the Cyber Monday sale, that's our biggest day of the year!

-Dan
Noo Dan I'm already out of money haha
Old 11-29-2013, 11:17 AM   #189
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
There's a good chance it will! Regardless, as Chris already mentioned- don't be afraid to contact us via PM with a Price Match. I'll gladly hook any of you guys up to make sure you receive the lowest prices possible and keep you as loyal customers! Shane Sorry to hear about your disappointment! Have you found any better suspension deals elsewhere? As mentioned above, don't forget we do have Price Matching. We're always willing to work with our customer to provide them the lowest prices possible! Shane Wow that's crazy! Thank you for your business! What kind of parts did you end up ordering? Shane
My disappointment doesn't only Lie with AM. Nobody really has anything i'm lookin' for this year. I really just need springs, camber plates, and a bump steer kit. I saw you guys have a pair of SR spings, but that's about it, same with everyone elses sales. I'm just going to hold out until Cyber monday. I have faith in AM.
PonyBoyV6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:41 AM   #190
Registered Member
Regular

I'm hoping Monday brings some better stuff too. I was going to probably bite on the 4.10 gear kit and SR lower control arms, but there are none left.
2009 Mustang GT Premium; FRRP 4.10 Gears, J&M Lower Control Arms, BBK Long Tube Headers, BBK Catted X Pipe, Pypes M80 Mid Mufflers, Pypes Pype Bomb Axle Back, JLT Series 3 Cold Air Intake, Bama 93 Octane Race Tune, Black Decklid Panel, Weathertech Mats, SVE Shifter and Shorty Antenna.
Langer1099 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:04 PM   #191
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
My disappointment doesn't only Lie with AM. Nobody really has anything i'm lookin' for this year. I really just need springs, camber plates, and a bump steer kit. I saw you guys have a pair of SR spings, but that's about it, same with everyone elses sales. I'm just going to hold out until Cyber monday. I have faith in AM.
stangmods is 10% off entire store
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 12:22 PM   #192
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Langer1099 View Post
I'm hoping Monday brings some better stuff too. I was going to probably bite on the 4.10 gear kit and SR lower control arms, but there are none left.
Shot you both a PM. I look forward to your response!

-Dan
Old 11-29-2013, 01:36 PM   #193
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I made a purchase towards something that wasn't on sale, but if it goes on sale monday I'll have to order it again and return my other one.. Unless Am will just give me a deal.
Thatdude156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 01:53 PM   #194
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
AM usually helps out with things like that. Just contact them
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:49 PM   #195
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatdude156 View Post
I made a purchase towards something that wasn't on sale, but if it goes on sale monday I'll have to order it again and return my other one.. Unless Am will just give me a deal.
We can definitely honor the sale, if it does go on sale on Cyber Monday. Just let me know and I'll gladly reimburse you the difference!

-Dan
Old 11-29-2013, 03:58 PM   #196
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Quote:
Steeda has 20% off all there Steeda stuff. Saved me about $300 today on my suspension.
Troy

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle