Attn american muscle......need help asap. - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-15-2013, 09:32 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
RIstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Warwick
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 195
Attn american muscle......need help asap.

Never had a issue like I do with AM. And all they say is they can't help! But taking my money is no problem. After I did everything right like they said.
RIstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-15-2013, 09:35 AM   #2
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
What an informative post.
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:39 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Cobra mark's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Pasadena
Region: Maryland
Posts: 365
Tell me more
__________________
Cobra marks youtube account www.youtube.com/user/Bbbrrraaaggghhhttt
Cobra mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #4
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
I also wanna know what happened
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:45 AM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
RIstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Warwick
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 195
Long story posting it now.
RIstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:52 AM   #6
JDR
Registered Member
Regular
 
JDR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Columbus
Region: Georgia
Posts: 68
Please do tell. I've never had issues with AM but I'm never ordering from CJ Pony again.
JDR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
1lowGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Missouri
Posts: 3,903
No problems with am here I've dealt with wheels not getting ordered and ended up shipping them back with a penny out of my pocket. Only thing I could say is that my tuner cord broke so I called am they told me to call sct and that where I had problems they weren't bad just flow I sent my tuber in and they never contacted me saying they received it or when they shipped it back they never told me then I got it back and didn't work so I sent it back and they never said they got it and then I called it's been over 2 months that they've had it and they said they already sent it back then I called again and another one said they still have it and are still working on it. They've had it since September. That's the second time I sent it back first time was before September. Still don't got it they are horrible with contacting about shipping and stuff I was told they were gonna call me in the morning out I never hit a call so I called them. Pretty angry about it since it's a $600 tuner and a damn cord broke so they have it's for two months. They still better have my stock tune on there.
__________________
2003 GT - full bolts ons, suspension, and drag radials
1998 cummins - 150hp injectors | FASS fuel kit | 4" straight pipe | 5" lift | BHAF | 20" wheels | edge juice w/ attitude | built auto trans with stall | closing in on 900tq | bigger turbo soon..

Follow me on instagram @nicknold for car and truck pictures
1lowGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jayday20's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 304
No way AM screwed anybody they go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
Jayday20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
03Graymach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brenham
Region: Texas
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayday20 View Post
No way AM screwed anybody they go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction.
That's why he is not posting what happened or he is just trying to get free sh*t
03Graymach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:33 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jsansom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texas
Region: Texas
Posts: 225
Following bc I'm interested to hear this story.. I've been dealin with them for 5 years now.. Nvr one problem..
Jsansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #11
Moderator Emeritus
Regular
 
Hmiller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Region: South Carolina
Posts: 1,312
Send a message via AIM to Hmiller
Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
What an informative post.
my goodness I always have to read your smart *** posts hahaha always cracks me up Ahaha

Sorry OP I got distracted
__________________
VOTE For MOTM!!!!!!
Hmiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:34 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular
 
03Graymach's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Brenham
Region: Texas
Posts: 328
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jsansom View Post
Following bc I'm interested to hear this story.. I've been dealin with them for 5 years now.. Nvr one problem..
And you know if he posted what had happened there would be an am rep on it trying to solve the problem
03Graymach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 12:40 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jsansom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texas
Region: Texas
Posts: 225
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03Graymach View Post
And you know if he posted what had happened there would be an am rep on it trying to solve the problem
Exactly.. But I doubt anythin really happen he wanted to get on here troll a lil bit get the rest of us interested then leave us with no story..
Jsansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:18 PM   #14
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
I call BS on this thread. AM goes above and beyond to please people even when AM did nothing wrong. This guy just wants free stuff.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:32 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
Skulls98GT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Little Falls
Region: Minnesota
Posts: 456
Never had a problem with AM. Their prices are comparable to other sites, and when they are higher I still chose AM because I know my stuff is going to get to me on time, packaged well (at times beyond what they need) and their stuff is always what is described.
Skulls98GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:39 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Nov 2013
Location: Virginia Beach
Region: Virginia
Posts: 83
I've ordered quite a bit of stuff from AM also. Never once had a problem. I'm curious as to what the OP is referring to. Considering he hasn't responded i'm calling BS.
Jshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
Grumpy. No freebies.
I just called AM today about an order and asked a ton of questions and the cs rep seemed more than happy to help.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 04:53 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
acornsmoke's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Boca Raton
Region: Florida
Posts: 536
troll
acornsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:07 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
RIstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Warwick
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 195
Reason I haven't responded because when I wrote this I came off a 12 hour shift.

So what happened is this past July I ordered raxiom smoked out halo headlights. Which in two months they burned out so I called for a replacement. So the day before the replacement came to my house I was in a really bad car accident.( still going to therapy) So I went out of my way to make sure to call them and informed them that my car was in a accident and there was no way of switching out the broken headlights till I get my car back. So they told me that's no problem so for the next month and half my car was in the shop. I was letting them know still haven't got my car back. So they said call us soon as I do. Well got my car back little more then a week ago. I called them they we're sending a return label which I never got they we're sending a physical one because I have no access to a computer and a printer. So I called them today because of a email I got this morning while still at work saying I was charged the full amount of the headlights again. They we're telling me there noting they can do to refund my money back money I need. Until they get the lights back. I have done everything ask of me and was waiting on them and I get screwed! So today I had them send me a label via email and was fortunate have a friend from out of state meet up with me with a printed label. So I was able to drop them off. Which was before noon today and it shows they we're dropped off! And they said they refund soon as they see it and as of right now still no refund!

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Grumpy. No freebies.
I just called AM today about an order and asked a ton of questions and the cs rep seemed more than happy to help.

Don't see how I would get freebies? Lmfao
RIstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:18 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
nhcowboy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Houston
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,171
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIstang View Post
Reason I haven't responded because when I wrote this I came off a 12 hour shift. So what happened is this past July I ordered raxiom smoked out halo headlights. Which in two months they burned out so I called for a replacement. So the day before the replacement came to my house I was in a really bad car accident.( still going to therapy) So I went out of my way to make sure to call them and informed them that my car was in a accident and there was no way of switching out the broken headlights till I get my car back. So they told me that's no problem so for the next month and half my car was in the shop. I was letting them know still haven't got my car back. So they said call us soon as I do. Well got my car back little more then a week ago. I called them they we're sending a return label which I never got they we're sending a physical one because I have no access to a computer and a printer. So I called them today because of a email I got this morning while still at work saying I was charged the full amount of the headlights again. They we're telling me there noting they can do to refund my money back money I need. Until they get the lights back. I have done everything ask of me and was waiting on them and I get screwed! So today I had them send me a label via email and was fortunate have a friend from out of state meet up with me with a printed label. So I was able to drop them off. Which was before noon today and it shows they we're dropped off! And they said they refund soon as they see it and as of right now still no refund! ---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ---------- Don't see how I would get freebies? Lmfao
So they sent you replacements... And for months you couldn't switch it... They can't babysit returns... Of course they're gonna charge you. Not their fault. And you say you dropped the ones to go back off before noon... Just because it is at a ups store before noon doesn't mean it is even visible to the recipient.

Chill out, stop *****ing like am screwed you. When they RECEIVE the product, you'll get your refund. A little common sense.
__________________

2011 Black Mustang GT Premium
Corsa XO & Sport AB/Airaid/Bama 93R
Best 1/4 mile to date 60' 2.009
12.538 ET @112.33
100+ Deg 85 Hum RPR 3PM 1/2 tank street tires
nhcowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:29 PM   #21
Legacy Member
Legacy
 
lowflyn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Region: Mississippi
Posts: 19,890
Send a message via AIM to lowflyn
I wanna know who you use for shipping that can get it there same day...
__________________
"I'm not driving too fast...just flying too low"
Mine:
-03 SB Cobra vert- 2552 of 5082 Born 02/25/03
Our's:
90 7up vert - new project-07 DSG Focus -DD
335
lowflyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:32 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
RIstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Warwick
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhcowboy View Post
So they sent you replacements... And for months you couldn't switch it... They can't babysit returns... Of course they're gonna charge you. Not their fault. And you say you dropped the ones to go back off before noon... Just because it is at a ups store before noon doesn't mean it is even visible to the recipient.

Chill out, stop *****ing like am screwed you. When they RECEIVE the product, you'll get your refund. A little common sense.
They knew what was going on ! I waited for there label that's not problem. Their no need to charged!

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowflyn View Post
I wanna know who you use for shipping that can get it there same day...
Dude they just need to see it scaned which is was dropped off that doesn't take long.
RIstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:39 PM   #23
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Sometimes it takes a while to show up in the system

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Also the raxiom headlights are notorious for not sealing properly and filling up with steam and/or water lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 05:42 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
RIstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Warwick
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bee20e View Post
Sometimes it takes a while to show up in the system

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:38 PM ----------

Also the raxiom headlights are notorious for not sealing properly and filling up with steam and/or water lol
Yes, my friend has had 5 pairs in 6 months.
RIstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:52 PM   #25
Road Trip!
Regular
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Phoenix, Az
Region: Arizona
Posts: 1,037
What would Wal-Mart do?
Joser714 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 06:54 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:05 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular
 
Jsansom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Texas
Region: Texas
Posts: 225
If ur friend had 5 pair in 6 months why the f would u want some? Who cares if they look good if they don't work I don't want him.
Jsansom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:06 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
MidnightBlueGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Charlotte
Region: North Carolina
Posts: 3,887
On AM's behalf I would like to say
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:13 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Lol I LOVE AM, only buy from them when I can..but why do so many people here get so Butt Hurt when 1 person has a problem with them? the greatest companies in the world have complaints day to day, **** happens.
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:21 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
DallasStang77's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Dallas
Region: Texas
Posts: 1,842
I believe AM has a policy of charging extra for people who still live in the 19th century.

You don't need access to a computer. You need to ask AM to send it to your local UPS (the label). Ups will print it for you.

There's more than one way to skin a cat depending on if you have the fortitude and desire to do it.

Of course since your car was in the shop you would have need to hitch that wagon to your horse and ride on up to UPS. Or just ride the horse. Or walk. Or a donkey. Idk.

JEEZ I've been posting here too much and too long. I'm such a J.A. Nowadays.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #31
Road Trip!
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Gardena
Region: California
Posts: 1,305
Honestly I don't have a computer or printer either bro but I have a library card. They DO have those things there lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 07:55 PM   #32
It's not me, it's you.
Regular
Supporter
 
primer2tone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Corpus Christi
Region: Texas
Posts: 6,752
Hmmm... The dilemma. ME's policy is to not allow threads that bash the forums sponsors but with all these positive comments regarding AM I'm not sure it's so negative after all.
primer2tone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #33
Registered Member
Regular
 
v8pony's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Monmouth County, New Jersey
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 2,201
Quote:
Originally Posted by primer2tone View Post
Hmmm... The dilemma. ME's policy is to not allow threads that bash the forums sponsors but with all these positive comments regarding AM I'm not sure it's so negative after all.
I'd def say more of a pro AM thread than a bash at this point
__________________
2002 5spd GT
Feb 2013 Mustang of the Month
v8pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 09:34 PM   #34
ME Bloodhound
Staff
 
Soccerluvr4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Sacramento/Bay Area
Region: California
Posts: 14,672
Quote:
Originally Posted by RIstang View Post
Reason I haven't responded because when I wrote this I came off a 12 hour shift. So what happened is this past July I ordered raxiom smoked out halo headlights. Which in two months they burned out so I called for a replacement. So the day before the replacement came to my house I was in a really bad car accident.( still going to therapy) So I went out of my way to make sure to call them and informed them that my car was in a accident and there was no way of switching out the broken headlights till I get my car back. So they told me that's no problem so for the next month and half my car was in the shop. I was letting them know still haven't got my car back. So they said call us soon as I do. Well got my car back little more then a week ago. I called them they we're sending a return label which I never got they we're sending a physical one because I have no access to a computer and a printer. So I called them today because of a email I got this morning while still at work saying I was charged the full amount of the headlights again. They we're telling me there noting they can do to refund my money back money I need. Until they get the lights back. I have done everything ask of me and was waiting on them and I get screwed! So today I had them send me a label via email and was fortunate have a friend from out of state meet up with me with a printed label. So I was able to drop them off. Which was before noon today and it shows they we're dropped off! And they said they refund soon as they see it and as of right now still no refund! ---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 PM ---------- Don't see how I would get freebies? Lmfao
I can understand where you are coming from. But dropping something at the UPS store doesn't instantly teleport it to AM, they will probably refund the charge when it arrives to their warehouse.
__________________

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular
 
RIstang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Warwick
Region: Rhode Island
Posts: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
I can understand where you are coming from. But dropping something at the UPS store doesn't instantly teleport it to AM, they will probably refund the charge when it arrives to their warehouse.


Thank you. They said it themselves they don't necessary need to wait for it to come to there warehouse. Just showing it was dropped off. Problem is that money is for a bill and my other company not going give two craps there going want there money. I depend on all my money I'm not rich. I'm just trying to survive at my age I have to many things depending on me like my family. I was recently laid off from my work.
RIstang is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Sticky: 2013 American Muscle Show and Mustang Evolution Meet Info DWC_SmOziLLa AmericanMuscle 101 08-15-2014 07:34 PM
Visit to American Muscle SLDGT500 AmericanMuscle 14 11-01-2011 06:52 PM
American muscle show 5.slow Regional Mustang Discussion 10 08-21-2011 08:02 PM
American muscle show 04machazblue 1996-2004 Mustang GT 1 08-21-2011 12:01 PM
Sct from american muscle nickysixx 2005-2010 Mustang GT 10 06-25-2011 07:33 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



06:16 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.