BLACK FRIDAY 2013 at AmericanMuscle.com – Up to 60% Off Mustang Parts! - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 11-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #36
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Georgia
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMChrisRose View Post

Keep in mind that our Black Friday sale isn't our biggest sale. Hang tight until Cyber Monday - that's the biggest day of the year for savings. I know there are a few items on the list that might interest you!
Someone just leaked a supercharger sale lol

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

If I buy a clutch on black Friday and there is a better deal on Monday will you match it?
Black on Boss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #37
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black on Boss View Post
you sure about that bob?? Lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #38
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Quote:
Keep in mind that our Black Friday sale isn't our biggest sale. Hang tight until Cyber Monday - that's the biggest day of the year for savings. I know there are a few items on the list that might interest you!
Thanks man. Lol dan already took care of me. The reason I like AM so much is their customer service.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2013, 11:02 PM   #39
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightBlueGT View Post
Thanks man. Lol dan already took care of me. The reason I like AM so much is their customer service.
Aww how sweet
Old 11-28-2013, 11:04 PM   #40
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubnbit View Post
Not gonna lie, I've been comparing the AM prices to other Black Friday companies sale prices. Even with my discount code and all, some of the other companies prices are really a lot better.

We are loyal to AM at my house Dan and I have a ton of stuff spread over 2 mustangs that have came from there. I'm not asking for anything special or saying anything bad about AM. I just know the loyal AM buyers on here came expecting a lot.

I think if I buy Shelby parts this year, they might not be AM.
Let us know if there's anything we can do to change that. Obviously we'll price match any reputable competitors publicly advertised price any day of the year. We also offer the 6% forums discount code for our friends here at MEVO all year long. Between either price-matching or that 6% discount, there's no way we'll ever be any more expensive than any of our competitors.

We always try and keep pricing as fair as we possibly can for you guys and let us know when you see things that are far apart from anywhere else.

Keep in mind that you can absolutely use your forums discount code on top of any of our sale items for Black Friday or our biggest sale of the year, Cyber Monday. As well, keep in mind that we were the first people to truly offer free shipping in the US48 and pre-paid duties for our Canadian customers.

We stand behind all of the products we sell and will always bend-over backwards to make our customers happy. If we're not already the cheapest around, the 6% should do the trick. If for any reason, there's a company that is doing something crazy with a vendor to sell an item cheaper than that, this is why we offer price-matching.

Hopefully this clears things up! We love the crew over here at MEVO and there's no doubt that your Shelby will be in good hands if you let us assist you!
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764 | Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
Need Help? PM AMAlexLazarus for immediate assistance!
AMChrisRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #41
Registered Member
Regular

And now we wait...
Old 11-28-2013, 11:06 PM   #42
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:

---------- Post added at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 AM ----------

If I buy a clutch on black Friday and there is a better deal on Monday will you match it?
I can't say there IS a supercharger on sale. I can just say there's not not a supercharger on sale. </double negative>

If you buy a clutch and it becomes cheaper on Monday, I'll refund you the difference. Absolutely. This is what I'm trying to get at in my posts. We do that kind of stuff for you guys all year long! Forget Black Friday and Cyber Monday - we just want to keep our MEVO friends happy and keep building killer Mustangs with you guys!

Chris
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764 | Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
Need Help? PM AMAlexLazarus for immediate assistance!
AMChrisRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:08 PM   #43
Registered Member
Regular

Sounds good
Old 11-28-2013, 11:09 PM   #44
Registered Member
Regular

why I have only shopped at AM
Old 11-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #45
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Missouri
Quote:
Sounds good
+1
Screaming Mach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:16 PM   #46
Registered Member

Regular

Region: Tennessee
Quote:

Let us know if there's anything we can do to change that. Obviously we'll price match any reputable competitors publicly advertised price any day of the year. We also offer the 6% forums discount code for our friends here at MEVO all year long. Between either price-matching or that 6% discount, there's no way we'll ever be any more expensive than any of our competitors.

We always try and keep pricing as fair as we possibly can for you guys and let us know when you see things that are far apart from anywhere else.

Keep in mind that you can absolutely use your forums discount code on top of any of our sale items for Black Friday or our biggest sale of the year, Cyber Monday. As well, keep in mind that we were the first people to truly offer free shipping in the US48 and pre-paid duties for our Canadian customers.

We stand behind all of the products we sell and will always bend-over backwards to make our customers happy. If we're not already the cheapest around, the 6% should do the trick. If for any reason, there's a company that is doing something crazy with a vendor to sell an item cheaper than that, this is why we offer price-matching.

Hopefully this clears things up! We love the crew over here at MEVO and there's no doubt that your Shelby will be in good hands if you let us assist you!
I think I love u a little or something. U guys are great. Bring it in. Group hug (no homo) you guys are great and this is why.
Tint, louvers, Shelby brake light cover, sequentials, brake vent ring delete, Shorty antenna, JLT cold air intake, BAMA tune, VMP 2.5 S/C pulley, Ford racing shifter, MRT OR-H, SLP loudmouths, BMR adj PHB, BMR LCA, Eibach Pro-Kit, cobra jet big oval TB.
Ubnbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2013, 11:21 PM   #47
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerluvr4 View Post
$80 off what?
it's like 390 usually and it's 300 now
Luna1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 08:12 AM   #48
Lord NoMoney
Staff

Region: Texas
Quote:
this is what im waiting for

98 UA Mustang GT - sold
10 CI Mustang GT - slow
silverskoundrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #49
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Hey guys,

We realize that you're probably looking to buy some bigger ticket items. That being said, here's a code just for you guys. This will take $40 off of orders $450 or more which is just under a 9% discount!

Between this and price matching (even if the item is on a competitors sale) we should always be the best stop for what you guys are after!

USE COUPON CODE "bfri40off" for $40 off of $450.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 02:51 PM   #50
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Utah
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Hey guys, We realize that you're probably looking to buy some bigger ticket items. That being said, here's a code just for you guys. This will take $40 off of orders $450 or more which is just under a 9% discount! Between this and price matching (even if the item is on a competitors sale) we should always be the best stop for what you guys are after! USE COUPON CODE "bfri40off" for $40 off of $450. -Dan
hahaha I love u guys.

---------- Post added at 02:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Hey guys, We realize that you're probably looking to buy some bigger ticket items. That being said, here's a code just for you guys. This will take $40 off of orders $450 or more which is just under a 9% discount! Between this and price matching (even if the item is on a competitors sale) we should always be the best stop for what you guys are after! USE COUPON CODE "bfri40off" for $40 off of $450. -Dan
so these always confuse me....is it 40 bucks off 450 so it would be 410? Or does it have to be past 450 like 490 an we only pay 450?
Luna1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 07:59 PM   #51
Registered Member
Regular

It's $40 off $450 or more
Old 11-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #52
Road Trip!

Region: California
Quote:
It's $40 off $450 or more
.. Or you could save $450 by not buying anything at all lol
KoolPwny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #53
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoolPwny View Post
.. Or you could save $450 by not buying anything at all lol
So true lol
Old 12-01-2013, 03:38 PM   #54

Region: Canada
I want to get bullit wheels!!
darendlal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 09:59 PM   #55

Region: Florida
I waited till Cyber Monday for a deal on the JM Adjustable Panhard, but it never came around on either day. There was actually no deal on any panhards. I tried messaging Dan like he said to do but it would not allow me. What can I do?
kickerv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:00 PM   #56
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New Jersey
AM cyber Monday sale is live
Old 12-01-2013, 10:13 PM   #57
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8pony View Post
AM cyber Monday sale is live
I had BIG hopes and I know I said before a sale is a sale but this looks like nearly the same sale as the black Friday sale :/

Not impressed.
Old 12-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #58
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Quote:

I had BIG hopes and I know I said before a sale is a sale but this looks like nearly the same sale as the black Friday sale :/

Not impressed.
Same here. Its all the crap they cant get rid of
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 10:15 PM   #59

Same Stuff from Black Friday

Quote:

Not impressed.

I couldn't agree with you more, literally the same exact products from Black Friday. Really disappointed with the selection!!!
kickerv6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:05 AM   #60
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
A huge let down, the same stuff as the black Friday sale along with more useless junk...where is the performance mods? BBK throttle body, bama tuner, ect...
TheWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:08 AM   #61
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Love how everyone is *****ing about a sale.

It's a sale it's their choice of what to sale.
A sale by them is not required, and they have sales all year around for us mustang lovers.
And nearly everyone on here has a 6% discount code. Where else do you get that for a life time?
Grow up.
Threads like this should be shut down, bashing sponsors...
xhgwx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 02:24 AM   #62
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
everyone is entitled to their own opinion man.
TheWitness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 07:14 AM   #63
Registered Member
Regular

It's not bashing, it's criticism. They want our input. After all customers are what pay their bills correct? Just my .02, if I was a business owner, I would want feedback as well. Whether it be good or bad.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:00 PM   #64
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luna1994 View Post
so these always confuse me....is it 40 bucks off 450 so it would be 410? Or does it have to be past 450 like 490 an we only pay 450?
Yes, it's a $40 coupon for orders that are originally $450 or more. So, if the order is exactly $450 before the discount, you'll spend $410 all said and done!

Let me know if you have more questions!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerv6 View Post
I waited till Cyber Monday for a deal on the JM Adjustable Panhard, but it never came around on either day. There was actually no deal on any panhards. I tried messaging Dan like he said to do but it would not allow me. What can I do?
New members usually can't send PM's until a certain amount of posts for some forums. I didn't think that was true for MEVO, but I could be wrong. There's a chance Dan's PM Inbox is just full. Try sending me a PM when you have a chance and we'll work something out!

If you can't PM me, post back here and I'll get you taken care of one way or another!

Shane

Quote:

Not impressed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Same here. Its all the crap they cant get rid of
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickerv6 View Post
I couldn't agree with you more, literally the same exact products from Black Friday. Really disappointed with the selection!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWitness View Post
A huge let down, the same stuff as the black Friday sale along with more useless junk...where is the performance mods? BBK throttle body, bama tuner, ect...
Sorry for any disappointment guys!

We've added a bunch of new sales for Cyber Monday. I think some confusion is surfacing because we added new Cyber Monday sales on top of the Black Friday sales. In fact, we've added as much as 20 new products per Gen for Cyber Monday, equaling 100 additional sales items for Cyber Monday alone!

A few examples of the new Cyber Monday sales are listed below
- Airaid Race CAI & Bama SF3 tuner combo for (10 GT's)
- Accel Super Coil On Plug kit (11-14 GT's)
- Power Stop Brake Rotor & Pad Kit (11-14 V6)
- AMR Chrome Wheel 19x9.5 (05-14 All)
- Modern Billet Black Poney Delete Billet Grille - Combo (10-12 v6)

These are just a few of the Cyber Monday sale items for the 10-14 section! There's still about 95 other sales parts across the site.

Of course, please don't forget that we do have Price Matching as well. If you find a lower cost at one of our competitors sites, shoot me a PM and I'll gladly Match it!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:05 PM   #65
Registered Member
Regular

Hey Shane, just shot you a PM. Look forward to hearing from you!
TMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:16 PM   #66

P.M sent as well
mr.deeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:48 PM   #67
Registered Member
Regular

Don't y'all just love all these 1,2,10 posters that come in wanting the discount code when they find out we get 6% off on top of the other sales bahaha gotta love it. And I'm not gonna put anyone in blast but dude...... Don't PM me asking for a discount code with 2 posts and expect me to give it to you. If Dan or any AM staff want to give you the code that's fine but come on bro, use your brain!
Old 12-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #68

im not really all that worried about the discount code bro lol!
mr.deeds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 01:05 PM   #69
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.deeds View Post
im not really all that worried about the discount code bro lol!
Lol I wasn't referring to you :p
Old 12-02-2013, 01:06 PM   #70
Registered Member
Regular

Wasn't me lol
TMak is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle