Attn. American Muscle... please help! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 12-02-2013, 07:43 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Attn. American Muscle... please help!

Hey guys,

I'm hoping you can help me out. I've been a customer of AM in the past and was very happy with the service and quality.

I've ordered CAIs, grilles, interior pieces etc...there was an incident a while back where I ordered a grille emblem and there was a glitch in your system that kept saying it was in stock...it took weeks of phone calls and emails to find out it wasn't and wouldn't be for an undetermined amount of time. This was a project I was working on for someone else and they were pretty upset. This kind of soured me for a while.

Anyways, I've been waiting for black Friday and cyber Monday to come around to possibly purchase a set of Roush Axle Backs for my personal 2011 GT..they weren't included in either sale, which was a bummer....but apparently I also missed out on a $40 dollar off coupon code.

I know these have been as low as $349.00 before...right now they are $467.00...which is just out of my league right now. I'd like to buy from you guys, but after the last incident I'm a little nervous.

Is there anything you can do to help me buffer the cost and regain a customer?

I'm a loyal buyer, but I'm still trying to feel good about purchasing from you guys.

I'm a newbie... so if I didn't approach this right...I'm sorry.

Can you help a guy out please???

Tim

Is there
TMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 09:18 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Please disregard "is there" at the bottom of last post lol. Seriously though...I'm really hoping for some feedback.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:29 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey Tim!

I just wanted to post my reply to your PM here, so anyone reading along can see. Hope you don't mind!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted by TMak
Hi Shane,

Hoping you can help me out. My name is Tim Makrush. I'm a loyal AM customer. I am new to the forum, but am loving how active AM is with it!

I have a Sterling Grey 2011 GT..it's my baby....a dream come true. I'm a dad to twins...so funds are low...but I've been drooling over the:

Roush Axle Back exhaust with round tips. I believe the part # is 421127.

I know these have been listed as low as $359.00 before...but man I missed the boat on that. I just can't swing the $469...

Do you know if they will be on the Cyber Monday sale? Is there anything I can do to get that price down as low as possible?

I know I'm a newbie...but any help is so appreciated.

Thank you!

Tim

Tim,

Thanks for the PM! I think I can help you out with the Pricing of this Roush exhaust.

I'm not sure when they were available for $359, but I won't be able to provide that pricing unfortunately. It's much lower than any of the discounts we have available.

However, use this coupon code- bfri40off

It's $40 off of orders over $450. Which is almost a 9% discount!

Hope this helps place the order! Give me a shout if you need any other assistance!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-02-2013, 12:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Hey Tim! I just wanted to post my reply to your PM here, so anyone reading along can see. Hope you don't mind! "Tim, Thanks for the PM! I think I can help you out with the Pricing of this Roush exhaust. I'm not sure when they were available for $359, but I won't be able to provide that pricing unfortunately. It's much lower than any of the discounts we have available. However, use this coupon code- bfri40off It's $40 off of orders over $450. Which is almost a 9% discount! Hope this helps place the order! Give me a shout if you need any other assistance! Shane"
Can we also use our forum discount with that?
Rich04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:32 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: North Carolina
Only allows use of one code.
MidnightBlueGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:36 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

I appreciate the correspondence Shane! Just PM'd you back. Thanks man.
Old 12-02-2013, 12:37 PM   #7
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich04 View Post
Can we also use our forum discount with that?
Our system only allows for one discount code or coupon code to be used at a time, including Price Matching. However, between the Cyber Monday & Black Friday sales, Forum Discount code, and our Price Matching system- we're able to always provide you guys the lowest pricing available!

If you have an item you'd like to Price Match, send me a PM with a link to the other site, your First/Last name, and shipping address. I'll have you hooked up in no time!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 12:39 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
Our system only allows for one discount code or coupon code to be used at a time, including Price Matching. However, between the Cyber Monday & Black Friday sales, Forum Discount code, and our Price Matching system- we're able to always provide you guys the lowest pricing available! If you have an item you'd like to Price Match, send me a PM with a link to the other site, your First/Last name, and shipping address. I'll have you hooked up in no time! Shane

Thank you very much !
Rich04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle