Spoiled by AMs customer service - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Join Mustang Evolution Today

Old 12-28-2013, 06:54 PM   #1
ME Bloodhound
Region: California
Spoiled by AMs customer service

Ok so on December 14th I placed an order for a Corvette Coffee Mug for my dad (he has an 03 Corvette). So its just a simple coffee mug, $17 for the mug and $10 for shipping (talk about steep for a mug). So i ordered it anyway, and their site said 7-10 days shipping. Ok so i ordered it on the 14th it should be here by Christmas. Well here we are on the 28th and still have not received it.

I received no tracking number or any confirmation for shipping.

So I called them today to see what is up, the guy on the phone sounded fairly nice, asked me for my order number, and if my email was on the account. And he asked what I ordered, so i said it was just a simple coffee mug, and he then replied with "Yea that supplier takes forever"........ Did i really just hear that? Is that really the thing you want to say to your customer? At least he said he would contact the supplier when they are open (on monday) and email me a tracking number for the item.

Well guess what Corvette Store Online (Check them out on Facebook), normally I don't go out of my ways to write reviews, but i sure as hell will go out of my way for you guys.

And this is why I love AM so much, you guys are on top of everything, and you guys will make everything right. Great job guys, keep doing what you are doing and you will continue to make money off of me.

Faster than a speeding...............
2001 Bullitt being prepped for track duty
Corners > Straight line

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:05 AM   #2
Region: Pennsylvania
I'm sorry to hear that you didn't get your Mug on time! It's always frustrating when Christmas Presents don't show up on time. I've definitely had this happen to me before! I wish I could do more to help. How about I help cheer up the Holiday spirit a bit! Shoot me a PM with you and your Father's Sweatshirt size and I'll get you guys a AM Hoodie sent out right away for you.

Thanks for always being a great and loyal customer to us, we really appreciate it!

Happy Holidays!

Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:35 AM   #3
Registered Member
Region: Tennessee
Well once again AM. Showing out lol.
Bodyman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:22 PM   #4
Registered Member