My exhaust review was never posted - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 01-26-2014, 10:40 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Canada
My exhaust review was never posted

How long does it take after writing a review to having it posted on the site?

I wrote a review of the fr500 axle back a couple weeks ago and it never got posted on the site.
Not sure if it was deleted because I mentioned the terrible packaging and them being scratched or not.
maverick214 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2014, 11:17 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: California
I believe they say it can take up to 3 days. They'll usually post even the bad reviews. Maybe bad spelling and grammar or offensive language?

Engine/Drivetrain: SCT iTSX with BAMA 91 Race Tune, Airaid CAI, JBA O/R H-Pipe, SLP Power-Flo Catback, Exedy Stage 2 Clutch, Exedy Lightweight Flywheel

Suspension: H&R SuperSport Springs, KYB Shocks & Struts
JetLife 01GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 12:35 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLife 01GT View Post
I believe they say it can take up to 3 days. They'll usually post even the bad reviews. Maybe bad spelling and grammar or offensive language?
Lol no nothing like that.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-26-2014, 07:09 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
***EDIT: I stand corrected!
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:21 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Depends on site... One site in particular didn't post my bad review on a pos below 50 purchase... So depending on site and contents of your review.... It may not get posted
Sportsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:32 PM   #6
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
maverick214,

It usually takes a week or two before reviews are posted up on the site. It really depends how many reviewed are made each week. Then we post them all up in "bulk" per say. The only reviews that won't be posted are those that contain profanity, offensive language, or aren't understandable (grammar).

It sounds like your review should/will be posted though. If you want to send me your First/Last name and email address, it can check of the status of it for you. Just shoot me a PM!

Shane

SixBanger,

I'm not sure why your reviews weren't posted, if they follow the terms I listed above. I'd like to look into what happened here. Could you send me your information as well? I'd appreciate it!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:33 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
I wrote two or three reviews and none of them got posted. Wrote them all about 3-4 months ago.
DallasStang77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:34 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
My exhaust review was never posted

I've asked several questions about items, never seen them posted, and my pictures that I sent in weren't uploaded either, never had a problem with a review though.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2014, 07:40 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
SixBanger,

I'm not sure why your reviews weren't posted, if they follow the terms I listed above. I'd like to look into what happened here. Could you send me your information as well? I'd appreciate it!

Shane
Sorry Shane, looks like it was posted after all. It took longer than 3 days, even after two weeks I know it hadn't been posted. I eventually gave up checking. But I just took a look and has since been put up!
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2014, 09:58 AM   #10
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasStang77 View Post
I wrote two or three reviews and none of them got posted. Wrote them all about 3-4 months ago.
DallasStang77,

Shoot me a PM with your info and I'll look into this. Also, list the items that you were trying to review. As long as the terms I listed above were followed, there's no reason your reviews shouldn't be posted!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustangz View Post
I've asked several questions about items, never seen them posted, and my pictures that I sent in weren't uploaded either, never had a problem with a review though.
Hey mustangz,

Could you do the same for your questions and photos? I'll see what the hold up is!

Shane

Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
Sorry Shane, looks like it was posted after all. It took longer than 3 days, even after two weeks I know it hadn't been posted. I eventually gave up checking. But I just took a look and has since been put up!
Okay cool, thanks for double checking! Sorry for the long wait you had. Sometimes it takes a while for the reviews to be posted, since we submit them in bulk to the Web Team.

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-30-2014, 04:40 PM   #11
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Update for everyone!

Mustangz- your submitted questions are still pending moderation and will be looked at shortly. They should be posted in a few days. As far as images, we're only seeing one submitted image for RTR axleback, which as been posted. If there's any other photos that you submitted, could you resubmit them?

DallasStang77- there's only 1 review within our system that has been submitted back in August. It was rejected because it involved a poor fitment/paint quality issue, which we have now found and fixed. <<< This is another reason why some reviews are either not submitted or deleted afterwards. If there's ever a product that has problems and we intentionally make changes to resolve the issue, than the negative reviews regarding the outdated issue will be deleted.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do guys! Mustangz's photo is posted below too.

Shane

Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 01-30-2014, 09:39 PM   #12
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
maverick214,

It usually takes a week or two before reviews are posted up on the site. It really depends how many reviewed are made each week. Then we post them all up in "bulk" per say. The only reviews that won't be posted are those that contain profanity, offensive language, or aren't understandable (grammar).

It sounds like your review should/will be posted though. If you want to send me your First/Last name and email address, it can check of the status of it for you. Just shoot me a PM!

Shane
Ok, I found it. I was looking today and I've been expecting the latest review to be the first review on top. However this is not the case, I noticed the 'sort' pull down today.
It does not default to the latest review.

So mine is posted. Thought I would mention this in case other people are looking for their review.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:04 AM   #13
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick214 View Post
Ok, I found it. I was looking today and I've been expecting the latest review to be the first review on top. However this is not the case, I noticed the 'sort' pull down today.
It does not default to the latest review.

So mine is posted. Thought I would mention this in case other people are looking for their review.
Good point, I should have mentioned this before too. You can sort the reviews with the drop-down menu, next to the "Write A Review" button. This should help some of you guys find if your reviews have been posted.

I'm glad to see yours made it up maverick214!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 02-04-2014, 04:29 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Mustangz, I've had the same problem. I've asked a couple questions on different items, they never got posted, so I never got answers, so I spent my money on something else.
66Sprint200 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2014, 04:32 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sprint200 View Post
Mustangz, I've had the same problem. I've asked a couple questions on different items, they never got posted, so I never got answers, so I spent my money on something else.

I just got my answer to the wheels, now I'm just stuck on deciding between AMR's or 2013 GT500's, both staggered charcoal 19'.
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2014, 11:43 AM   #16
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66Sprint200 View Post
We get tons of questions each day, it can take time to read through them all before submitting. However, they should still be submitted eventually. If your questions haven't been submitted in over two weeks, send me a PM with your account name and email address. I can check to see what the hold up is!

Of course, both AMDanBailer and I am here to answer questions for you guys too. Feel free to contact either of us with your questions or concerns.

Shane

Quote:
I just got my answer to the wheels, now I'm just stuck on deciding between AMR's or 2013 GT500's, both staggered charcoal 19'.
Hmmm though choice there. For your Mustang, I'm kinda feeling the '13 GT500 charcoal wheels. Idk what, but your black RTR exhaust influenced that decision for me haha.

Either of those wheels would look great though. I don't think you can go wrong there!

Shane
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Tags
exhaust