Registration for car show - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 03-01-2014, 08:01 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Woburn, Ma
Region: Maryland
Posts: 98
Registration for car show

are you guys starting this up this month like past years?
RubyRed14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2014, 10:39 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyRed14GT View Post
are you guys starting this up this month like past years?
We'll have more details soon! You guys will be the first to know when we announce a date and open up registration.

Thank you for showing interest in our Car Show!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 10:40 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
Depack21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Flanders
Region: New Jersey
Posts: 259
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
We'll have more details soon! You guys will be the first to know when we announce a date and open up registration.



-Dan

Oh man!!!! Can't wait til the show!! Last year was great!
Depack21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 03-03-2014, 10:42 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Woburn, Ma
Region: Maryland
Posts: 98
you're killing me with the open answer lol. I cant wait for the show. have a few of my friends cruising down with me from Ma
__________________
2014 Ruby Red GT A6 : '13+ GT500 rear valance, Magnaflow Catback Quad Tip

more to come...
RubyRed14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyRed14GT View Post
you're killing me with the open answer lol. I cant wait for the show. have a few of my friends cruising down with me from Ma
I'm sorry! We're just ironing out all the details and then we'll be releasing all of the information you need. It shouldn't be much longer now!

Hang in there! We really appreciate you and your buddies cruising down from MA.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2014, 11:06 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular
 
paintmann111's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: New London
Region: Connecticut
Posts: 549
This will be my first one, can't wait! I'm heading down from CT and meeting up with my bro in NY with his stang.
paintmann111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:03 AM   #7
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by paintmann111 View Post
This will be my first one, can't wait! I'm heading down from CT and meeting up with my bro in NY with his stang.
That's awesome! The show will definitely be worth the ride down. We really appreciate you making the trip!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2014, 10:37 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular
 
ksrumbel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Hamburg
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 483
I just saw on AMs blog that they announced that they are moving the location of this year's show to Maple Grove Raceway in Berks Co PA. Mark your calendars for 8/16.
This is the track where I would take my Mustang to test and tune in Friday nights.
It has plenty of room for many more cars than what the old location could support along with a 1/4 mile drag strip do hopefully they allow racing. I also wouldn't be surprised if they brought the muffler rap and dyno runs back since noise will not be an issue here.
I'm sure this relocation will help the event ten fold. I'm disappointed that I can't go this year since I moved to CA. Actually, my car is still in PA so maybe I will fly home for the weekend to go to the show. Maybe...just maybe...
ksrumbel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 01:47 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: Woburn, Ma
Region: Maryland
Posts: 98
The muffler rap should definitely be brought back. If it's not I'll be very sad lol.

Fly home. Doooooooo it lol
__________________
2014 Ruby Red GT A6 : '13+ GT500 rear valance, Magnaflow Catback Quad Tip

more to come...
RubyRed14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 09:15 AM   #10
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by ksrumbel View Post
I just saw on AMs blog that they announced that they are moving the location of this year's show to Maple Grove Raceway in Berks Co PA. Mark your calendars for 8/16.
This is the track where I would take my Mustang to test and tune in Friday nights.
It has plenty of room for many more cars than what the old location could support along with a 1/4 mile drag strip do hopefully they allow racing. I also wouldn't be surprised if they brought the muffler rap and dyno runs back since noise will not be an issue here.
I'm sure this relocation will help the event ten fold. I'm disappointed that I can't go this year since I moved to CA. Actually, my car is still in PA so maybe I will fly home for the weekend to go to the show. Maybe...just maybe...
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubyRed14GT View Post
The muffler rap should definitely be brought back. If it's not I'll be very sad lol.

Fly home. Doooooooo it lol
This is correct. The car show is going to be at Maple Grove Raceway! This is a much bigger venue and room for some fun activities. We'll be announcing more details shortly!

Definitely stay tuned...

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Please Sticky: 2013 American Muscle Show and Mustang Evolution Meet Info DWC_SmOziLLa AmericanMuscle 101 08-15-2014 07:34 PM
Car Show coming up in Ulster County, NY... fdlou961 Regional Mustang Discussion 0 02-22-2014 09:31 PM
VIDEO:1,400 Mustangs, Chip Foose, 20ft Shopping Cart - 2013 AmericanMuscle Car Show! AMDanBailer AmericanMuscle 1 08-22-2013 03:36 PM
University of Connecticut 9th Annual Spring Show - April 15, 2012 kav05 Regional Mustang Discussion 7 04-14-2012 08:53 PM
Alabama Events for 2011 SpectorV Regional Mustang Discussion 5 07-25-2011 09:27 AM

» Like Us On Facebook



03:23 PM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.