MARCH 2014: 709HP GT500 PLUS Blown 2014 GT Near Crash! - AmericanMuscle.com - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 03-10-2014, 10:06 AM   #1
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
MARCH 2014: 709HP GT500 PLUS Blown 2014 GT Near Crash! - AmericanMuscle.com

MARCH 2014: 709HP GT500 PLUS Blown 2014 GT Near Crash! - AmericanMuscle.com

As some of you may know we come out with a monthly video at the beginning of every month to keep you guys up to date on the hottest Mustang news and keep you guys in the loop on what’s going on here at AmericanMuscle! This month we highlight the brand new MMD Wheels. There is a few different styles available starting with the 551C which is a concave 5-spoke design! Check out the Video above and see some great photos of the 551C Wheel and Stay tuned for more awesome Wheels from MMD!

We’re introducing a few more new hot products for all 05+ Mustangs! Starting with the SR Performance Oil Separator. This is very affordable mod that is a must have in my opinion if you have a 05+ Mustang. These catch cans pick up a ton of blow-by and will keep that stuff out of your engine!

Raxiom is at it again! They’re bringing the Mustang industry another really exciting product with the Raxiom Daytime Running Lights for 10-12 Mustangs. These are a great addition to the front of your Mustang and will really light up the road in front of you! Fit, Finish and Function is all there with these lights.

There has been some footage floating around the web of what looks to be the 2015 GT350 or Cobra driving around the streets of LA. We’re really excited for the 2015 Mustang to come out and this makes it even more exciting. Will Ford be bringing back the Cobra? Is it a GT500? Is it a GT350? We’ll have to wait and see! Watch the video above to see an awesome sound clip of this beast in action.

As always at AmericanMuscle we’re running different promotions, sales, sweepstakes and giveaways. Make sure to enter yourself in the March Sweepstakes and be sure to stay tuned for an awesome St. Patrick’s day Sale! We want to get you guys more involved as your feedback is very important to us! What project car would you like to see us build next? Are you excited for the 2015 Mustang?

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-10-2014, 11:04 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Kentucky
Just wondering if you received my message a week ago?

JMoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2014, 09:32 AM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post
Just wondering if you received my message a week ago?
Yes, I did. I'm getting you all squared away! My CS team will be reaching out to your shortly to get you all squared away with a new cover.

-Dan
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-11-2014, 09:38 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Yes, I did. I'm getting you all squared away! My CS team will be reaching out to your shortly to get you all squared away with a new cover.

-Dan

Awesome you guys really are the best when it comes to customer service. This is why I continue to shop with you all.

Old 03-12-2014, 09:09 AM   #5
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMoney View Post
Awesome you guys really are the best when it comes to customer service. This is why I continue to shop with you all.
Thanks for the kind words! I'm glad to hear we've always been able to help you out and point you in the right direction. We appreciate your business and loyalty!

-Dan
Old 03-17-2014, 09:19 AM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Never mind

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle