Great Customer Service! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 03-28-2014, 08:53 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Great Customer Service!

I was looking for a set of C/C plates for my 1990 Foxbody, and found the QA1's were reasonably priced. The website said that they fit cars equipped with QA1 struts, but didn't say they only fit with QA1 struts. I wasn't sure if they'd fit, since I have KYB Gas-A-Just struts, so I hit the little "web chat" button to confirm. I chatted with one of the reps, who after a minute or so, confirmed they would fit. I placed the order.
After a couple of days, I read something that made me question again, if theyd fit. The plates had yet to arrive at my door, so I PM'd Shane at AM to once again confirm they would work for me before trying to install them. Shane confirmed my fears, and said they ONLY fit the QA1 struts. I had already placed the order, and they were expected to arrive the next day.
The same day I PM'd Shane, I get a phone call from Tony at AM. Tony apologized for the confusion, and wanted to make it right. I told him that I was not mad, and understood things like that happen.
So, long story short, Tony gave me a fantastic deal on a set of MM plates, paid for the shipping back of the QA1 plates, and threw in an AM T-shirt and a banner for my garage.
I realize that not everyone has had good experiences with AM, but I truly believe that if you call them and give them half a chance, they will make you happy!

Thanks AM, for your excellent customer service!

Chris
crroy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-28-2014, 09:55 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
I completely agree about their fantastic Customer Service, over the past year I have ordered A LOT of stuff from them and had several various issues and they have never hesitated to fix any problems or mistakes. This is one reason why I will always shop AM, among other reasons, but I don't mind dropping money on something where I know if I have any problems at all, they will stand behind their company and always make it right.
Tiffsobelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 01:38 PM   #3
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by crroy71 View Post
I was looking for a set of C/C plates for my 1990 Foxbody, and found the QA1's were reasonably priced. The website said that they fit cars equipped with QA1 struts, but didn't say they only fit with QA1 struts. I wasn't sure if they'd fit, since I have KYB Gas-A-Just struts, so I hit the little "web chat" button to confirm. I chatted with one of the reps, who after a minute or so, confirmed they would fit. I placed the order.
After a couple of days, I read something that made me question again, if theyd fit. The plates had yet to arrive at my door, so I PM'd Shane at AM to once again confirm they would work for me before trying to install them. Shane confirmed my fears, and said they ONLY fit the QA1 struts. I had already placed the order, and they were expected to arrive the next day.
The same day I PM'd Shane, I get a phone call from Tony at AM. Tony apologized for the confusion, and wanted to make it right. I told him that I was not mad, and understood things like that happen.
So, long story short, Tony gave me a fantastic deal on a set of MM plates, paid for the shipping back of the QA1 plates, and threw in an AM T-shirt and a banner for my garage.
I realize that not everyone has had good experiences with AM, but I truly believe that if you call them and give them half a chance, they will make you happy!

Thanks AM, for your excellent customer service!

Chris
Hey Chris,

Thanks a ton for posting your experience and positive feedback! You didn't have to do that, but it's certainly appreciated. I'm glad we were able to work this out and get you taken care of. That's our goal for all of our customers!

Tony is a great guy too. He truly loves what he does and it shows in his work for sure. I'll let him know you gave him a shout out.

Thanks again for the kind words! Feel free to contact me in the future if you need any further assistance.

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Shane, I got the plates on and took it back to get it aligned. They worked like a charm! Alignment is dead on, and they were not hard to install. Thanks again!

Chris
crroy71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2014, 10:18 AM   #5
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by crroy71 View Post
Shane, I got the plates on and took it back to get it aligned. They worked like a charm! Alignment is dead on, and they were not hard to install. Thanks again!

Chris
Beautiful! That's really great to hear buddy. I used the same CC plates on my '95 GT back in the day and they worked very well for me too.

Thanks again for working with Tony and myself on this. I truly appreciate your understanding of the mix-up on our end and making it easy for us to resolve the issue.

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle