NEW deck Lid Option!! - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-11-2014, 01:00 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
NEW deck Lid Option!!

Ok I am going to dring this up here so Dan and Shane can get it to the right people, hoefully MMD.

I want a new decklid for my 2013 and I hate everything out there. The RTR which you do not carry isnt bad but it looks like that may be out of production. So here are my suggestions and everyone PLEASE thread your thoughts so we can show them there are people to buy them.

1.) Similar to the RTR smooth deck lid across the back
2.) RTR style but with the option of flat black, gloss black or painted to match
3.) RTR looking decklid with same color options as number 2 BUT like the need for speed or 2015 mustang it would have a Pony in the middle just like the one in the grille. Chrome, CF or flat black pony otions.

I want this pic in flat black with black pony. I would even settle for the pony as a factory one I had to get elsewhere but for the love of all things holy make a good looking option for my A$$ end!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	08-nfs-shelby-gt500.jpg
Views:	1063
Size:	268.0 KB
ID:	153584  
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-11-2014, 01:29 PM   #2
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
Ok I am going to dring this up here so Dan and Shane can get it to the right people, hoefully MMD.

I want a new decklid for my 2013 and I hate everything out there. The RTR which you do not carry isnt bad but it looks like that may be out of production. So here are my suggestions and everyone PLEASE thread your thoughts so we can show them there are people to buy them.

1.) Similar to the RTR smooth deck lid across the back
2.) RTR style but with the option of flat black, gloss black or painted to match
3.) RTR looking decklid with same color options as number 2 BUT like the need for speed or 2015 mustang it would have a Pony in the middle just like the one in the grille. Chrome, CF or flat black pony otions.

I want this pic in flat black with black pony. I would even settle for the pony as a factory one I had to get elsewhere but for the love of all things holy make a good looking option for my A$$ end!
NaplesStang,

Thanks for the suggestions buddy! I actually added the Need For Speed poney deck lid to my New Product Suggestion list a week ago. I thought it was a pretty sweet setup too!

I even more so like your RTR styled suggestions. There could certainly be something there. Thanks again for voicing your ideas. I'll make sure they get into the right hands!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2014, 03:51 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
I would dig it if you guys did body-color pre-painted deck lids. Seriously, piano black plastic is the most difficult thing to keep clean on a car. As soon as you wash it, it already has dust or pollen stuck to it.
2014 V6 Base Coupe, Sterling Gray Metallic///3.31 Gears///FP6 Appearance Package///Tech. Package///Reverse Sensing and Security Package///Mods: Boss 302 grille, MMD Ducktail Spoiler, Weathertech Floor Mats, Bassani Axle-Back Exhaust
SixBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-14-2014, 10:13 AM   #4
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by SixBanger View Post
I would dig it if you guys did body-color pre-painted deck lids. Seriously, piano black plastic is the most difficult thing to keep clean on a car. As soon as you wash it, it already has dust or pollen stuck to it.
I feel your pain there. Any kind of black or deep blue is very difficult to keep clean. Plus with all this pollen starting to fall, you can't leave your car outside for more than 5mins without it getting covered. It would be cool to see pre-painted deck lids though. They'll have to have a unique design like the ones stated above though.

Thanks again for your input!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle