A surprise from AM - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-16-2014, 05:03 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
A surprise from AM

Here is what happened. This all happened yesterday

I was expecting one package from AM when I got an e-mail confirmation that my tuner had been shipped. Well when I came home after a couple of days of course. I found not one but two yep two packages on my front door. I was like did AM send me a free shirt or something lol? Well when I opened up the first package it was the Bama performance box.

Finally I got my X4 tuner with the custom name plate and my tunes were already loaded on to it.

The next box I remembered that I didn't order anything and that it must be some sort of gift or something that AM would give away.

But when I opened it... It was another X4 Tuner ( Man I must be lucky! ) but it didn't have the custom name plate or anything just the tuner and the cords. I was at disbelief at first and I had really no use for another X4 tuner.

So today when I got home from work. I sent AMShaneLesky a PM about all of this. They should be sending me a shipping label so I can send it back.

Oh and I tried out the 93 Race and 93 Performance tune and I can say the 93 Race tune is just right for me.

Only thing I would like is for the throttle response to be a bit more responsive when I floor it there is a bit of a delay with the 93 Race tune.

However the 93 Performance it just feels like its shifting way to hard/firm and it shifts fast. Like im going 30mph and its already in 4th or 5th gear.

Just being an honest Mustang Owner
Frozen Yettie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2014, 05:50 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
With my first order, AM sent me two Airaid CAI. One for my 3.7 and another for a 5.0. I called them up and got a return label.

At the present time, I have Five (5) Resistors, Seven (7) Bulbs and a Hand full of Connectors. Only wanted the basic kit of Two (2) Resistors, Two (2) Bulbs and Four (4)Connectors.

Kept trying to return them but one of their Supervisors hasn't returned my call. I am getting ready to order tires and rims. Not sure on whether to Order from AM, I might end up with Four (4) orders of tires.
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 05:53 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mexico
I have to pay for shipping and you guys get extra stuff to ship back and forth free.. not cool.
FullyAutomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2014, 06:40 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Wink Welcome To Mexico!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FullyAutomatic View Post
I have to pay for shipping and you guys get extra stuff to ship back and forth free.. not cool.
Bienvenidos a Mexico!:
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 07:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Arizona
Kudos to the OP seems like honesty and integrity are things of the past sometimes and its refreshing to see it in action still. Wish everyone played by the same rule.

👍
Batdive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:11 AM   #6
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozen Yettie View Post
Here is what happened. This all happened yesterday

I was expecting one package from AM when I got an e-mail confirmation that my tuner had been shipped. Well when I came home after a couple of days of course. I found not one but two yep two packages on my front door. I was like did AM send me a free shirt or something lol? Well when I opened up the first package it was the Bama performance box.

Finally I got my X4 tuner with the custom name plate and my tunes were already loaded on to it.

The next box I remembered that I didn't order anything and that it must be some sort of gift or something that AM would give away.

But when I opened it... It was another X4 Tuner ( Man I must be lucky! ) but it didn't have the custom name plate or anything just the tuner and the cords. I was at disbelief at first and I had really no use for another X4 tuner.

So today when I got home from work. I sent AMShaneLesky a PM about all of this. They should be sending me a shipping label so I can send it back.

Oh and I tried out the 93 Race and 93 Performance tune and I can say the 93 Race tune is just right for me.

Only thing I would like is for the throttle response to be a bit more responsive when I floor it there is a bit of a delay with the 93 Race tune.

However the 93 Performance it just feels like its shifting way to hard/firm and it shifts fast. Like im going 30mph and its already in 4th or 5th gear.

Just being an honest Mustang Owner
Hey,

I'm glad to hear that Shane got you squared away, that was definitely fluke by our shipping team and we appreciate the honesty by letting us know. Someone would have been quite disappointed if they didn't get their tuner that we shipped to you by accident.

I'm also glad to hear you are enjoying the tunes they really wake these cars up! The tunes are custom, so if you want Bama to change some of the settings we would be more than happy to do so. They may ask you data log the car to get a better reading, but they should be able to make the changes you are looking for.

Also, for your honesty in the matter, I would be happy to send you out a free shirt as a token of our appreciation. If you send me a PM with your info and shirt size I will get that send out right away.

I hope this info helps, and once again thank you for your honesty.

-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
With my first order, AM sent me two Airaid CAI. One for my 3.7 and another for a 5.0. I called them up and got a return label.

At the present time, I have Five (5) Resistors, Seven (7) Bulbs and a Hand full of Connectors. Only wanted the basic kit of Two (2) Resistors, Two (2) Bulbs and Four (4)Connectors.

Kept trying to return them but one of their Supervisors hasn't returned my call. I am getting ready to order tires and rims. Not sure on whether to Order from AM, I might end up with Four (4) orders of tires.
Hey,

I'm sorry to hear our supervisor has not gotten back to you, that is obviously unacceptable. If you have been charged for these items send me a PM with your information right away and I will see it that we get this taken car and get to the bottom of it.

Getting more than what was ordered is not a common occurrence, and when it happens we make sure you are not responsible for any cost in getting the product back to us. Once again I apologize for any inconvenience this has been, and I will see it that we get this resolved in a timely manner.

Please PM me if you have been charge, or get back in touch with myself either way. Thanks again.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2014, 09:51 AM   #7
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Frozen Yettie,

Thanks again for your PM and honestly! I really do appreciate you contacting me ASAP about the extra tuner. It's great to have loyal customers like yourself! We'll be in contact shortly to cover the return labels and what not. Along with some AM swag for your help!

However, I did notice your comments about the Bama tunes needing a little tweak. We want you to be completely happy with your Bama custom tunes. I'll be in contact with the Bama Team shortly to send them your feedback. They'll give you a call and send out new tune adjustments to cover your preferred preferences!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle