Price Match and discount? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 04-17-2014, 01:43 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Price Match and discount?

I am pretty close to pulling trigger on suspension stuff I want. I found a site which has the Eibach Pro System Plus cheaper than you guys but you have always done well by me and it was that price for a bit on your site so I was going to get you to price match it like I know you will.

Once you do that can I still get the 6% ME discount or would that only apply to the other components i am getting? UCA, LCA, Pan Hard, Camber bolts and oil spearator
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-17-2014, 02:14 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
I am pretty close to pulling trigger on suspension stuff I want. I found a site which has the Eibach Pro System Plus cheaper than you guys but you have always done well by me and it was that price for a bit on your site so I was going to get you to price match it like I know you will.

Once you do that can I still get the 6% ME discount or would that only apply to the other components i am getting? UCA, LCA, Pan Hard, Camber bolts and oil spearator
NaplesStang,

That sounds like quite the suspension build coming along here, definitely keep us posted. We would be happy to price match just about any one of our competitors, however we can only do one discount.

You are always welcome to apply your ME discount code to any order as many times as you like, but we cannot do both the price match and the discount code on the same order.

Usually with the 6% discount, we are cheaper than anyone out there, if not we can certainly price match them to ensure you get it at a lower cost than any other vendor.

I hope this clears things up, if you have any other questions, please get back in touch.

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle