Military Discount - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 06-02-2014, 06:31 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Military Discount

I tried to PM Dan yesterday but haven't received a response yet. I am trying to get info on getting the Military Discount for AM. Can somebody help?
Mustang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-02-2014, 06:44 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Mexico
call them during business hours if you cant get a response from one of the AM reps on this site.. No one on here is going to tell you as that could potentially screw up any discounts we receive.
FullyAutomatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2014, 08:47 AM   #3
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang34 View Post
I tried to PM Dan yesterday but haven't received a response yet. I am trying to get info on getting the Military Discount for AM. Can somebody help?
First off- I want to say thank you for your Service!

For Military Discounts, we ask customers to call into our Mustang Experts at the number in my signature to place their orders. This way we can verify the customer is in the Military. The Military Discount is a 6% discount that can be used with any of your orders through the phone.

We also offer a Forum Discount Code for active Forum Members. This code is 6% as well, but we require forum members to build up at least 50+ quality posts before receiving the code. The Forum Discount Code is a literal code that we can send you via PM once you hit the 50+ post mark.

To be clear, the company policy is to allow one discount code or coupon per order. So either two discounts cannot be paired together in any fashion.

If there's anything else I can help you with or clarify above, please let me know!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-03-2014, 10:37 AM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: South Carolina
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMShaneLesky View Post
First off- I want to say thank you for your Service!

For Military Discounts, we ask customers to call into our Mustang Experts at the number in my signature to place their orders. This way we can verify the customer is in the Military. The Military Discount is a 6% discount that can be used with any of your orders through the phone.

We also offer a Forum Discount Code for active Forum Members. This code is 6% as well, but we require forum members to build up at least 50+ quality posts before receiving the code. The Forum Discount Code is a literal code that we can send you via PM once you hit the 50+ post mark.

To be clear, the company policy is to allow one discount code or coupon per order. So either two discounts cannot be paired together in any fashion.

If there's anything else I can help you with or clarify above, please let me know!

Shane
Shane-

Thank you for the speedy response. I would also like to thank you, Dan, and the rest of the American Muscle staff for the hard work you guys put in on this forum alone. I can work with the phone call orders for now as I work to build my "rep" to get the forum code. At least you guys have a great reputation for awesome customer service, so it won't be all that bad.
Mustang34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2014, 12:43 PM   #5
Site Sponsor
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang34 View Post
Shane-

Thank you for the speedy response. I would also like to thank you, Dan, and the rest of the American Muscle staff for the hard work you guys put in on this forum alone. I can work with the phone call orders for now as I work to build my "rep" to get the forum code. At least you guys have a great reputation for awesome customer service, so it won't be all that bad.
It's my pleasure! We pride ourselves on quality Customer Service, so it's always nice to hear feedback like this. Thank you again for your support and kindness. We're lucky to have you as a customer.

Also, I'll look forward to hear from you when you reach 50+ posts!

Shane
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A $1500 MMD STYLING PACKAGE
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMWill is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle