Simply the Best - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 07-14-2014, 04:33 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Florida
Simply the Best

All companies are going to have issues every now and then because nothing is perfect especially when you retail other companies products. American Muscle has come through for me every time. I will not ever buy anything anywhere else unless absolutely no choice and they basically tell me to on the phone. Great products, free shipping, price match and phenomenal customer service.

If you have an issue I encourage you to call them before posting here. Can't imagine you will ever be disappointed. I ordered a bunch today and added an AM windshield decal for $9.99, not because of looks per say . They show me loyalty and appreciation I figure I should do the same.

I can't wait to post pics after I get my drop on!! Thank you AM.
Brembo Pkg, Paxton SC, ID1000's, JMS BAP, Boss IM, JLT CAI, Lund Tuned, Tremec T56 swap, Black Pype Bombs, Pypes LT Headers H-Pipe, McLeod RXT Twin Clutch & LW Flywheel. Alum. DS, MGW Shifter, BMR adj. Panhard, UCA & LCA's, Eibach Pro Damper, Sportline Springs, MMD Louvers, Roush splitters, RTR decklid and surround, CDC Grille, Staggered 20" ACE Alloy Driven, Trufiber Hood.
Sterlingbeast5.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2014, 02:04 PM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaplesStang View Post
All companies are going to have issues every now and then because nothing is perfect especially when you retail other companies products. American Muscle has come through for me every time. I will not ever buy anything anywhere else unless absolutely no choice and they basically tell me to on the phone. Great products, free shipping, price match and phenomenal customer service.

If you have an issue I encourage you to call them before posting here. Can't imagine you will ever be disappointed. I ordered a bunch today and added an AM windshield decal for $9.99, not because of looks per say . They show me loyalty and appreciation I figure I should do the same.

I can't wait to post pics after I get my drop on!! Thank you AM.
Hey Man,

Thanks for the kind words. We appreciate your business and loyalty! I'm glad to hear everything worked out. I made sure Tony reached back out to you regarding the springs/shocks/struts .

Enjoy all of your parts. I look forward to checking out the pictures!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle