American Muscle Car Show 2015 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 07-15-2014, 06:03 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
American Muscle Car Show 2015

OK guys I have a request.

Can you look at the date of Woodward to make sure you are not on the same weekend again next year Please. I was hopping to attend this show and Woodward this year but, they are both on the same weekend. I know my car is fast but I don't think I can do it.

Hopefully I will see you in 2015 unless you have another show this year.

Thanks Mike

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-15-2014, 07:53 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mlarv5 View Post
OK guys I have a request.

Can you look at the date of Woodward to make sure you are not on the same weekend again next year Please. I was hopping to attend this show and Woodward this year but, they are both on the same weekend. I know my car is fast but I don't think I can do it.

Hopefully I will see you in 2015 unless you have another show this year.

Thanks Mike
Hey,

That's a good question and I can see that we don't have our date set nor does Woodward-For the past few years we've been doing our car show around the 15-18th and making an educated guess I believe we'd likely have this on August 15, 2015. We wont have a definitive date until likely May-June 2015. Sorry I wasn't much help on this but let me know if you have any other questions and I'm here to help!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2015, 10:13 PM   #3

Region: Canada
Woodward Dream Cruise is set for August 15th this year.

I wish the AM show was the week after Woodward. That weekend there are 2 other huge Mustang shows in Michigan that always conflict with AM's show. Mustang Memories is on the 16th and Mustang Alley might be on the 15th. It would be nice to be able to go to those 2 shows and then take a road trip to the AM show for the first time.
SeanD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-20-2015, 08:42 AM   #4
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
Woodward Dream Cruise is set for August 15th this year.

I wish the AM show was the week after Woodward. That weekend there are 2 other huge Mustang shows in Michigan that always conflict with AM's show. Mustang Memories is on the 16th and Mustang Alley might be on the 15th. It would be nice to be able to go to those 2 shows and then take a road trip to the AM show for the first time.

Hey Sean - I know how you mean! Ultimately I wish we could just have one large Mustang show...Or maybe make it that largest Mustang show in the world! Sorry about that but we hope that you're able to make it down to the show, it's a blast!

let me know if you have any other questions at all and I'm here to help!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 03-20-2015, 07:15 PM   #5

You guys really need to consider moving it for next years show to a different weekend. The Mustang Alley/Mustang Memories show up in Michigan is huge. You would probably get more people travelling down for the AM show if it was moved to like the weekend after. Like last year these two shows are going to be over one weekend, so it is going to be Mustang crazy up here again.
Old 03-23-2015, 09:24 AM   #6
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanD View Post
You guys really need to consider moving it for next years show to a different weekend. The Mustang Alley/Mustang Memories show up in Michigan is huge. You would probably get more people travelling down for the AM show if it was moved to like the weekend after. Like last year these two shows are going to be over one weekend, so it is going to be Mustang crazy up here again.

Sean,

Thanks so much for your feedback here! I know how you mean and I think that's definitely something that we should be looking into for next year. I'll make sure to have this brought up here. If there's anything else you think we should be doing differently don't hesitate to let me know! We rely heavily on the forums to ensure that we're doing things right here!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 05-05-2015, 09:11 PM   #7
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Bumping this thread mainly because I've now got a project I really really really really really REALLY want to get on the road for the AM show this year. Mid August works for me lol. I'm also 2 hours away.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2015, 09:34 PM   #8

Thanks Alex. Greatly appreciated. It would be nice to be able to go down to your show once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Sean,

Thanks so much for your feedback here! I know how you mean and I think that's definitely something that we should be looking into for next year. I'll make sure to have this brought up here. If there's anything else you think we should be doing differently don't hesitate to let me know! We rely heavily on the forums to ensure that we're doing things right here!

Alex
Old 05-11-2015, 10:21 AM   #9
Site Sponsor

Sean - Anytime and I know how it goes. We've had this date for the past few years and it just sticks. I'll make sure the let the powers that be know and we hope you have fun at the Alley!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 05-20-2015, 08:19 AM   #10

Region: Michigan
This is the only spot I could find the talks about Mustang Alley for 2015. So I thought I would check with you guys posting. I have been participating in Mustang Alley for eight years. This is the first year that the signup website is still not up at this time. I have reached out to Ford and a local Mustang club and have not heard back for either. Do you guys know if there will be a Mustang Alley in 2015?

Also, What is the date of the 2015 American Muscle Show? That show looks like a blast.

Thanks
sgray14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 06:37 PM   #11
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Ohio
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgray14 View Post
This is the only spot I could find the talks about Mustang Alley for 2015. So I thought I would check with you guys posting. I have been participating in Mustang Alley for eight years. This is the first year that the signup website is still not up at this time. I have reached out to Ford and a local Mustang club and have not heard back for either. Do you guys know if there will be a Mustang Alley in 2015?

Also, What is the date of the 2015 American Muscle Show? That show looks like a blast.

Thanks
I am not sure about Mustang Alley this year, I have not heard much about it either. As for the AM show I will be there this year. Here is the info

7th Annual AmericanMuscle Mustang Show - Registration - Free Shipping

2013 Shelby GT500 Born 12/06/2012 number 439 of 530 in DIB and 1 of 9 with Red Stripes over the top and on the seats
Mlarv5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2015, 09:06 PM   #12

mustangalley.net web site is up now!

Just went to it and they must of just brought it up. Mustang Alley is on August 15th this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgray14 View Post

Thanks
Old 05-31-2015, 10:09 AM   #13
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
The American Muscle Mustang show is my first choice

I have been to both and I'm telling you that the Maple Grove Raceway is the place to be August 15th. 2015.
I went last year and it was the first time they held the show there. A perfect spot. I'm sure it is going to be bigger and better this year and I can hardly wait.
You can't pay me to go back to Detroit and get ripped off by high priced motels and a dirty filthy city. I'll take the Pa. Countryside any day and have a way better time.
Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 10:39 AM   #14
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
I have been to both and I'm telling you that the Maple Grove Raceway is the place to be August 15th. 2015.
I went last year and it was the first time they held the show there. A perfect spot. I'm sure it is going to be bigger and better this year and I can hardly wait.
You can't pay me to go back to Detroit and get ripped off by high priced motels and a dirty filthy city. I'll take the Pa. Countryside any day and have a way better time.
Ronnie
Thanks for the kind words Ronnie! I'm hoping you're still going to be able to make it up this year! Guess who I have on my cubicle wall right now

We're looking forward to having you and Mario again this year!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 11:10 AM   #15
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Hey Alex

I was one of the first to register.
I already made my reservations for the "BEST WESTERN" in Shillingsville.
There is no way I can back out now because I already told Mario we were going.
I can hardly wait. As you probably know, I was having cancer treatments last year and had to leave the show a little early due to feeling pretty sick.

I got myself covered this year because I'm getting the room for two nights and plan on staying for the drags, Also, My treatments and medication are over so I will feel a lot better. I can live with the C.O.P.D. and bad hip.

I even told my "MUSTANG"-- "RED RYDER" we are going to Pa. again. I'm so committed it ain't funny.

Ronnie
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:04 PM   #16
Site Sponsor

Hey Ronnie - I'm happy to hear that you're back on the fast track and doing better. I look forward to seeing you and Mario again. The show just wouldn't be the same without you!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!
Old 06-01-2015, 03:14 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
Order Date: April 29, 2015

Already crossed off 33 days on my calendar since ordering. Only 76 more X's between me and the show!
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2015, 03:43 PM   #18
Site Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Order Date: April 29, 2015

Already crossed off 33 days on my calendar since ordering. Only 76 more X's between me and the show!

Rock and rock!! It's going to be a blast! Looking forward to putting some faces to names this year, I was running around like a mad man last year!

Alex
Free Same-Day Shipping!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle