This is why American Muscle is great. - Page 2 - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-07-2014, 10:26 AM   #36
Staff
Regular
Staff

Region: New Jersey
Oh, I know a few places around here to do gears or I'll just stop being lazy and DIY. I just heard from a few ppl that AM does or used to do them on site for really cheap but I guess that person had bad or old info.
2000 Mustang GT Steeda #0048

Just because I give you advice, doesn't mean I know more than you. Its just means I've done more stupid ****.
scottydsntknow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2014, 12:07 PM   #37
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
Not that AM needs me to say anything else positive about them.....but.....heres a quick story.

I ordered my Shelby Kicker subs from a place called Champion Mustang Parts. I never ordered from them but they had the best price so I figured what the hell. I ordered on Monday and was expecting an email with tracking info either late Monday or Tuesday...nothing. Today is Thursday and I found out that it is "in their shipping department" waiting to go out. Who the hell sits on a package for 3 days before shipping?? I could see if it was out of stock, but it wasnt.

If AM would have had these I would have bought them from them ,but they dont. I will say that I will never buy from or recommend them to any one. When it comes to customer service and shipping AM is awesome!!
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 08:41 AM   #38
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottydsntknow View Post
Oh, I know a few places around here to do gears or I'll just stop being lazy and DIY. I just heard from a few ppl that AM does or used to do them on site for really cheap but I guess that person had bad or old info.
Scotty-Sounds good! That's definitely interesting! In my many years here we haven't done installs. Let me know if there's anything I can assist with in the future, I'm always here to help!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-08-2014, 08:44 AM   #39
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
Not that AM needs me to say anything else positive about them.....but.....heres a quick story.

I ordered my Shelby Kicker subs from a place called Champion Mustang Parts. I never ordered from them but they had the best price so I figured what the hell. I ordered on Monday and was expecting an email with tracking info either late Monday or Tuesday...nothing. Today is Thursday and I found out that it is "in their shipping department" waiting to go out. Who the hell sits on a package for 3 days before shipping?? I could see if it was out of stock, but it wasnt.

If AM would have had these I would have bought them from them ,but they dont. I will say that I will never buy from or recommend them to any one. When it comes to customer service and shipping AM is awesome!!
Hey! Thanks for posting your comments and feedback we appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you had with them! Don't hesitate to let me know if there's ever anything I can help out with I check my PM's frequently!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle