Anybody going to the "AMERICAN MUSCLE EVENT" ???? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-07-2014, 08:29 AM   #1
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

Region: Florida
Anybody going to the "AMERICAN MUSCLE EVENT" ????

Are there any 3.7 V6 people going to the AM show? I'm sure there are. I'll be coming up from Daytona with my best friend "Mario"

It would be nice to have a place near the raceway to meet up and drive in together. There is a group meeting in Newtown Square but it is far south of Maple Grove. It does not help anyone coming from north of the track. It would be nice to have a staging area for all Mustang Evolution Mustangs to meet up to drive in and park together. That is close to or at the enterance to the track.
How about this idea?????
Ronnie

PS::: I know, I posted this in another area by mistake. I like this 2011 V6 3.7 up area because it seems to get the most action.
ronnie948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2014, 09:22 AM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Virginia
I'll be heading to the show from Richmond, VA. I am planning on going up extremely early to arrive when they open the doors (9am?). I am going as a guest and not a registered entrant because I have to be in New York by 2:30pm that same day I'll only be able to stay for an hour or two once the show actually starts (11am?). Will have to leave around 12 or 12:30 unless my NY plans happen to get pushed back by some miracle.

If anyone is planning on being there that early, I would be glad to meet up somewhere beforehand!

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
DiESeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 02:10 PM   #3
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie948 View Post
Are there any 3.7 V6 people going to the AM show? I'm sure there are. I'll be coming up from Daytona with my best friend "Mario"

It would be nice to have a place near the raceway to meet up and drive in together. There is a group meeting in Newtown Square but it is far south of Maple Grove. It does not help anyone coming from north of the track. It would be nice to have a staging area for all Mustang Evolution Mustangs to meet up to drive in and park together. That is close to or at the enterance to the track.
How about this idea?????
Ronnie

PS::: I know, I posted this in another area by mistake. I like this 2011 up area because it seems to get the most action.

Glad to hear you and Mario are making it out to the show! We'll cya next weekend..

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-07-2014, 03:08 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Sadly I can't make it this year, already have plans. Next year though
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:38 PM   #5
Admin

Supporter
Admin

If the folks at American Muscle have no issues leaving this post up, I see no reason to move it.

Hope Ronnie gets to meet up with some folks. Be sure to take a lot of pictures and post them here on Mustang Evolution for those of us that (sigh), have to work for a living!

Enjoy!
Old 08-07-2014, 03:47 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Massachusetts
My wife just booked a hotel over there as a surprise so I guess will be going there. Hope to see you guys as for Ronnie hopefully I'll meet Mario in person.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
shunc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 03:57 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
Def. should have a ME 3.7 meet up, I'll be there bright and early (9AM) until 4 or 5! Bringing a very extensive shopping list with me...
Old 08-07-2014, 07:08 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Indiana
Hope so, still trying to convince myself that the 600 mile one way trip wont cripple my back. ALSO need to contact a couple of friends from PSP, so they won't stop any speeding Silver Mustangs.

Which hotels and what prices are you getting for a couple of days?

Thanks...
2013 Silver V6 Premium, Ford Racing Handling Package, MGP Black Caliper Covers, Airaid CAI, Bama Tuner, BBK Catted X-Pipes, Corsa Sport Axle-Back Exhaust, Alum One Piece Driveshaft, BBK Ceramic Shorties, Whiteline Adj. UCA, Whiteling ADJ. Lower Control Arms, Whiteline Adj. Pan Hard Bar, Upgraded Rotors (Cross Cut and Drilled), Ceramic Pads, J&M Stainless Steel Brake Lines (Front and Back), 18" Staggered Chrome Bullitts, MMD Eleanor Side Scoops, Side Scoops, Roush Front and Lower Grilles and Super Snake Stripes.
NewMtang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 07:21 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

There are discounted rates at certain hotels in the area I believe I saw on AM

Old 08-07-2014, 07:22 PM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewMtang View Post
Hope so, still trying to convince myself that the 600 mile one way trip wont cripple my back. ALSO need to contact a couple of friends from PSP, so they won't stop any speeding Silver Mustangs.

Which hotels and what prices are you getting for a couple of days?

Thanks...
I got a hotel place in reading 15 mins away from the show i think my wife got it for 120 a day.

Borla touring, airraid Cai, Mac ceramic shorty headers, frrp x pipe, 2010 gt500 rims, 35 % tint and more to come..
Old 08-08-2014, 09:02 AM   #11
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Sounds great guys! We'll see you all next weekend. I'll be running the events portion of the show so that's where you can find me!

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2014, 10:00 PM   #12
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

A good staging area suggested by Alex

Important
Alex suggested we get together at this place which is 15 minutes from the Raceway.
The Gates will open at 9:AM so we should all meet at this staging area by 8:am and leave for the show by 8:30.
The address is :Holiday inn 6170 Morgantown Road 19543
I put it into my GPS
Those coming from Newtown Square area which is about 40 or 50 miles should meet at this location by 8:am
From the looks on the map it is off I-76 at route 10.
fifteen minutes from the raceway.
It will be nice to all park together no matter which Mustang you have. We want a good showing for the ME members.
Ronnie
Old 08-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #13
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Important
Alex suggested we get together at this place which is 15 minutes from the Raceway.
The Gates will open at 9:AM so we should all meet at this staging area by 8:am and leave for the show by 8:30.
The address is :Holiday inn 6170 Morgantown Road 19543
I put it into my GPS
Those coming from Newtown Square area which is about 40 or 50 miles should meet at this location by 8:am
From the looks on the map it is off I-76 at route 10.
fifteen minutes from the raceway.
It will be nice to all park together no matter which Mustang you have. We want a good showing for the ME members.
Ronnie
I would love to join you guys but I'm coming from mass on my GPS I'll get there at exactly 9 and I leave at 3 am in the morning. I would love to be at all ME group. Can I pm you when I get there so I can join you.

Old 08-08-2014, 10:36 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

^ I'm in the same boat I don't think I'll be getting there that early. Oh well, I'll try. It's gonna be weird matching people up with their cars LOL. I feel like everyone else will be way older than me.
Old 08-09-2014, 11:12 AM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Is anyone driving up from VA through I-95?

Old 08-09-2014, 11:28 AM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiESeven View Post
Is anyone driving up from VA through I-95?

If i could go, I would be going up through I 95, I live in suffolk
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 11:36 AM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

I will see you guys there again this year.

2008 GT/CS - {SLP Loudmouth Axle Back Exhaust- SR Strut Tower Brace - Raxiom Sequential Tail Light Kit - C&L Street CAI - Bama Tune - FRPP Lowering Springs - FRPP Rear Sway Bar - FRPP Struts & Shocks - BMR TCA032 LCAs}
jellyroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 02:10 PM   #18
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

I'll be driving up from Florida

I'm leaving Thursday morning and hoping to make it past Virginia the first day. I'll be in Shillington Pa. at the Best Western for Friday night.
I need to be at the meet-up area Saturday morning by 8:am because it sure is going to be nice to park together and see A.E people in person.

Put the meeting place on your GPS:
Holiday Inn
6170 Morgantown Road

I'll have my four leg friend Mario with me but he can't drive so I have to do all the driving.
Ronnie
Old 08-09-2014, 04:15 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Rhode Island
Have fun guys! I hope to make next year's get together!
Hack14GT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 03:03 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

I was just wondering if anyone going to the show and has a car cover for sale, I'm interested of getting them. Thanks see you guys there.

Old 08-10-2014, 04:28 PM   #21
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

A lot of vendors will be there

With all of the vendors going to be there, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get a Mustang cover at a good price.
Ronnie

Be at the meeting area at 8:am and drive in with the ME group to get to park together.

It will be at:
Holiday Inn
6170 Morgantown Road

Put it on your GPS and arrive at about 8:am to leave by 8:30
Old 08-10-2014, 05:05 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
With all of the vendors going to be there, I'm pretty sure you will be able to get a Mustang cover at a good price.
Ronnie

Be at the meeting area at 8:am and drive in with the ME group to get to park together.

It will be at:
Holiday Inn
6170 Morgantown Road

Put it on your GPS and arrive at about 8:am to leave by 8:30
I would love to Ronnie but I will try definitely.

Old 08-10-2014, 05:41 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Will our numbers on our prehistory determine where we park? Or can we go together since were all ME

Old 08-10-2014, 06:35 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Are you guys all going as guests or registered entrants? I can try to make it there by 8am, but I'm only coming as a guest due to time constraints.

Old 08-10-2014, 06:39 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

I'm going as a registrant

Old 08-10-2014, 07:47 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
BAMF BABY. LOL

Sent from my naked Johnson. The thrid real non Boss 227
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1407718033791.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	65.8 KB
ID:	163208  
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2014, 07:55 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Are we all going to be able to park together? Or is our # on our pass where we park?

Old 08-10-2014, 09:25 PM   #28
Evolution's Finest
Supporter

If we all line up together and are pre-registered

We will all park together. If your not pre-registered you will just be parked in the order you come into the event. It would be impossible to not be separated at the gate. The pre-registered cars will have their mirror tags on and zip right on in. The Number on your tag does not matter.
If your not going to be registered you will have a totally different parking area.
Even if your not pre-registered you should meet up at the meeting place and ride in with us so at least you will be parked close to the ME group. You can register at the gate.
There will be a lot of Mustangs and more fun then you can imagine. Maple grove is a first class Drag strip. You can sign up to run your car for a fee after the event. I do believe it will be $20.00 to run your car.
Put this into your GPS:
Holiday Inn
6170 Morgantown Road

Be there by 8:am and we will depart to the raceway at 8:30
Ronnie
Old 08-10-2014, 10:15 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
We will all park together. If your not pre-registered you will just be parked in the order you come into the event. It would be impossible to not be separated at the gate. The pre-registered cars will have their mirror tags on and zip right on in. The Number on your tag does not matter.
If your not going to be registered you will have a totally different parking area.
Even if your not pre-registered you should meet up at the meeting place and ride in with us so at least you will be parked close to the ME group. You can register at the gate.
There will be a lot of Mustangs and more fun then you can imagine. Maple grove is a first class Drag strip. You can sign up to run your car for a fee after the event. I do believe it will be $20.00 to run your car.
Put this into your GPS:
Holiday Inn
6170 Morgantown Road

Be there by 8:am and we will depart to the raceway at 8:30
Ronnie
I'll be there Ronnie!
Leaving at 5AM from LI so I will be on time!
It's my first car show so I am super pumped
Old 08-11-2014, 04:52 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I'll be there Ronnie!
Leaving at 5AM from LI so I will be on time!
It's my first car show so I am super pumped
I'll be there too I will leave at 2 am to get there on time. No sleeping lol. I am not registered but will get it at the gate hopefully i will still be with the group.

Old 08-16-2014, 06:11 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular

Hey Ronnie where are we meeting exactly at the Holiday Inn? We are 30 minutes away. Are you there yet?

Old 08-16-2014, 07:13 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

Just pulled into the mcdonalds next to holiday inn

Old 08-16-2014, 07:15 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

There are a lot of mustangs. Not sure if I can find you guys by sight

Old 08-16-2014, 07:01 PM   #34
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Maryland
Holy god. Sensory overload with all the mustangs here

Sent from my naked Johnson. The third real non Boss 227
2011 Kona Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2014, 07:19 PM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011 Kona Blue View Post
Holy god. Sensory overload with all the mustangs here

Sent from my naked Johnson. The third real non Boss 227
Are you talking to this...

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1408234735191.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	73.9 KB
ID:	163609  

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle