Labor Day Sale - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 08-21-2014, 06:10 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Oklahoma
Labor Day Sale

Have to say, I'm a bit disapointed in the AM labor day sale. I was holding off a couple purchases in hopes they might make the cut.

Not much of a selection at all for the sale this go-around and the prices look almost unchanged for most things.

Anyone know of any other sales going on?
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
JoeyM91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2014, 06:57 PM   #2
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyM91 View Post
Have to say, I'm a bit disapointed in the AM labor day sale. I was holding off a couple purchases in hopes they might make the cut.

Not much of a selection at all for the sale this go-around and the prices look almost unchanged for most things.

Anyone know of any other sales going on?
Yeah, i noticed that most of the items say they are on sale, but the prices haven't changed. Not much of a sale if you ask me.

(The GPS/Nav rig is the only good deal)

Mods: Airaid CAI w/ Synthamax filter, 18" black AMR wheels
blackstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 08:15 PM   #3
Registered Member
Regular

That has been my only disappointment with AM. I love buying from them, feel they have great service, and for the most part their prices seem fairly reasonable. But every month when I go to check out their latest sales, or when they are supposedly running deals, their prices look exactly the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
blp12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-21-2014, 09:12 PM   #4
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Illinois
Quote:
Originally Posted by blp12 View Post
That has been my only disappointment with AM. I love buying from them, feel they have great service, and for the most part their prices seem fairly reasonable. But every month when I go to check out their latest sales, or when they are supposedly running deals, their prices look exactly the same.

Couldn't agree more!

Mods: Airaid CAI w/ Synthamax filter, 18" black AMR wheels
blackstang1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:23 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular

Region: New York
I am pretty let down too. Thought this was going to be a great chance to grab some stuff..... and nothing.
I thought this would be one of the biggest sales of the year... guess I will wait for Christmas?
Old 08-21-2014, 10:43 PM   #6
Registered Member
Regular

Yup, was going to grab new gears as those are almost always on the list for sales. But then I remembered I have a stack of suspension parts I need to get done first, so maybe not add onto the pile .

Instead went with the Boss 302 Steering wheel to get rid of this ugly plastic loop.

Either way, love AM, just wish their sales were more....like sales
2011 V6 Race Red - Airaid CAI , BBK 73mm Throttle Body, 3.73 FRPP Gears, BBK Longtube Headers , BBK Off Road X-Pipe , Borla ATAKs , SR Performance Strut Tower Brace, MPT 91R Tune, Powerstop Rotors and pads, JLT Oil Seperator, Koni STR.T Struts & Shocks, Eibach Pro Line Springs, BMR Adjustable Panhard Bar, J&M Caster Camber Plates, Mickey Thompson Street Comps on 19" Laguna Seca Hyper Black Wheels, Several other aesthetic mods
Old 08-21-2014, 10:47 PM   #7
Registered Member

Regular

Region: California
I was actually happy....for a minute. I was going to order the hood scoop for my 2014 in SGM and guess what, out of stock. Bummer.
Socal Stangman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2014, 10:49 PM   #8
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
I was actually happy....for a minute. I was going to order the hood scoop for my 2014 in SGM and guess what, out of stock. Bummer.
Been noticing that. When I ordered my wheel/tire combo, the lug nuts and TPMS sensors were out of stock. Tried to order a curb alert parking sensor, out of stock. Was looking at suspension (before I bought mine off a guy in the forum), out of stock.
Old 08-21-2014, 10:49 PM   #9
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal Stangman View Post
Same thing happened when I've gone to order Borla S-types the past 3 times....
Old 08-22-2014, 03:27 AM   #10
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
Notice how dan won't comment on this thread.....

Bama Performance Tune
Raxiom LED licence plate bulbs
Black GT500 style spoiler
Will2329 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:52 AM   #11
ME Bloodhound
Staff

Labor Day Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will2329 View Post
Notice how dan won't comment on this thread.....

Well considering it's past work hours.............

Putting this thread in the right section would help also.......………

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 03:53 AM   #12
ME Bloodhound
Staff

It's a regular business thing. I expected it to be like this. They put the things that are overstocked and don't sell the greatest on sale hoping more will buy them. They aren't going to discount the stuff that is already flying off the shelves, that's just bad business.

Bullitts are better than Bullets

Bullitt build paused pending graduation

HID end all thread
Soccerluvr4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 08:43 AM   #13
Registered Member

Regular

Trust me I'm not complaining. I under stand how business works and this doesn't make me feel any different about AM. It just sucks, the time some thing I've been wanting is on sale it's out of stock...bad timing I guess.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:35 PM   #14
Registered Member
Regular

Also be aware of purchasing anything out of stock! For the 4th of July sale I purchased an adjustable panhard bar and they told me it would only be about 2weeks before they got restocked with them! And I still haven't gotten them. I call back every 2 weeks and I get the same response "should be about 2 weeks" 😡 it's been about 2 months now

2013 Black 3.7 V6
O/R H pipe
JLT intake
Bama 91R tune
_nathannnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2014, 12:39 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by _nathannnn View Post
Also be aware of purchasing anything out of stock! For the 4th of July sale I purchased an adjustable panhard bar and they told me it would only be about 2weeks before they got restocked with them! And I still haven't gotten them. I call back every 2 weeks and I get the same response "should be about 2 weeks" 😡 it's been about 2 months now

2013 Black 3.7 V6
O/R H pipe
JLT intake
Bama 91R tune
Just cancel your order and order a different one

And Dan (or any of the Am guys) doesn't need to comment on this and say "hey sorry it happens we apologize again". It happens, its the nature of a business, especially a very large business. Yeah, it stinks that some stuff is out of stock especially when we wanna order it or it's on discount, and trust me IK it can be very frustrating. But Dan deff. does not have to type a response, it won't do anything, they'll still be out of stock.
We're all adults on here, no one needs to be bottle fed with apologies to stroke your ego.
Old 08-22-2014, 12:42 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular

I would agree with cancelling and ordering a different one. I can make a suggestion of the BMR hammer tone adjustable bar. Got it in a couple days ago and it looks and feels quality. I can't vouch for the performance as its not on the car yet.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Old 08-22-2014, 01:34 PM   #17
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
I would agree with cancelling and ordering a different one. I can make a suggestion of the BMR hammer tone adjustable bar. Got it in a couple days ago and it looks and feels quality. I can't vouch for the performance as its not on the car yet.

I got the same one! Would recommend it looks super quality an beefy. Will be putting it on today!

Old 08-22-2014, 02:44 PM   #18
Registered Member

Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
Just cancel your order and order a different one

And Dan (or any of the Am guys) doesn't need to comment on this and say "hey sorry it happens we apologize again". It happens, its the nature of a business, especially a very large business. Yeah, it stinks that some stuff is out of stock especially when we wanna order it or it's on discount, and trust me IK it can be very frustrating. But Dan deff. does not have to type a response, it won't do anything, they'll still be out of stock.
We're all adults on here, no one needs to be bottle fed with apologies to stroke your ego.

Dude, Im not going to lie, but I like a good stroking once in a while.
Old 08-22-2014, 02:45 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrabberBlue1993 View Post
I got the same one! Would recommend it looks super quality an beefy. Will be putting it on today!

Grabber, we're going to end up with damn near the same car, only different colors haha.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:08 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular

LOLOLOLOLOL. You have a point with the stroking.

Yeah we are! Hopefully it's a winning combination! I just need an exhaust so I can hear the power!!
Old 08-22-2014, 03:13 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular

While I still have work to do with the suspension, I'm eager to get the steering wheel in then have ford flash the acm so I can use the audio controls s. Plus my special snowflake tail light mod, saw it on am ' s new product listing and it looked pretty darn cool.

But back on topic, even though the sales are Meh lately, AM is still my first stop for parts, just want to make it clear I'm not trying get to bash them.

Old 08-22-2014, 03:16 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
While I still have work to do with the suspension, I'm eager to get the steering wheel in then have ford flash the acm so I can use the audio controls s. Plus my special snowflake tail light mod, saw it on am ' s new product listing and it looked pretty darn cool.

But back on topic, even though the sales are Meh lately, AM is still my first stop for parts, just want to make it clear I'm not trying get to bash them.

What snowflake effect?
I may be purchasing the SR performance shock tower brace since I love my strut tower brace so much
Old 08-22-2014, 03:18 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular

Not snowflake effect. Special snowflake is a figure of speech. "Everyone wants to be different, like a special snowflake" haha.

I don't have a link, but it's from Raxiom. If you check out the new products page. DON'T BUY IT! I WON'T BE SPECIAL ANYMORE! Hahaha

Old 08-22-2014, 03:20 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Not snowflake effect. Special snowflake is a figure of speech. "Everyone wants to be different, like a special snowflake" haha.

I don't have a link, but it's from Raxiom. If you check out the new products page. DON'T BUY IT! I WON'T BE SPECIAL ANYMORE! Hahaha

OHHHH the sequencer. Don't worry, that's all you! Lighting really isn't my thing
Old 08-22-2014, 03:31 PM   #25
Registered Member
Regular

Lol all good. Just seemed neat. As for that shock tower brace you mentioned, I looked at that too. I've got to do more research as to if that will actually help or not. I would imagine at least somewhat.

Old 08-25-2014, 08:55 PM   #26
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Colorado
So I went to take a look after reading this thread and man you're all right. I see items that I've purchased that are only $3.00 cheaper. I won't be buying anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Devil Strider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2014, 09:01 PM   #27
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Strider View Post
So I went to take a look after reading this thread and man you're all right. I see items that I've purchased that are only $3.00 cheaper. I won't be buying anything.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Steeda has a 20% off everything sale on their website and on Late Model Resto for Labor Day. I will be purchasing a few parts from them.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:02 PM   #28
Registered Member
Regular

Saw that. If I wanted anything from Steeda, now would definitely be the time. Unfortunately I have other brands in mind for the rest of my suspension.

Old 08-25-2014, 09:08 PM   #29
Registered Member
Regular

Quote:
Saw that. If I wanted anything from Steeda, now would definitely be the time. Unfortunately I have other brands in mind for the rest of my suspension.

I've gone with SR and BMR so far and I've been very happy! Who do you have in mind?
Old 08-25-2014, 09:10 PM   #30
Registered Member
Regular

White line uca, Lcas, relocation brackets. Then later on down the line BMR A arms and K member. From what research I've done, those are the best options for what I'm going for.

Old 08-28-2014, 08:56 AM   #31
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Hey Guys,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not really happy with the Labor Day Sale. I personally thought the sale was pretty solid! Items like Raxiom Nav, Wheel/Tire Combos, AMR Wheels, Power Stop Brakes, Eibach Springs, Shifters and much more.. Obviously there's not a way to have "the perfect" sale. That would mean that every item each customer was interested in would be on sale. We do our best to make things an even mix.

However, I would appreciate some recommendations and suggestions from you guys. I can do my best to have them put on sale next month or at least bring this thread to our purchasing teams attention. What type of mods would you like to see on sale?

-Dan
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:00 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular

I guess I'd just like to have a bigger variety available. A lot of the same mods go on sale consecutively. Like the wheel and tire packages, convertible stuff (blehk), and random assortments of things.

I agree, there can't be a perfect sale, as what I'm looking for isn't necessarily what someone else is. I'd just like to see more variety.

Or perhaps a theme. Like each week a certain category of parts would be on sale, within reason. Along with the monthly assortments of parts. Or even just a monthly discount code for use on regular priced items.

Old 08-28-2014, 09:02 AM   #33
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Texas
^ that's bc it's everything that does not fly off the shelves.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 09:25 AM   #34
Registered Member

Regular

Hey Dan...

I wanted the 13-14 hood scoop but my color is out of stock, can I order it and lock in the sale price?
Old 08-28-2014, 09:40 AM   #35
Registered Member
Regular

Social Stangman: what is the model of scoop you are ordering?

sguevara is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle