Does AM sponsor? - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle



Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-21-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Does AM sponsor?

I am a FORD technician, I have sent hundreds of customers to order from AM and I've myself spent over 3k in small parts from them. I recommend AM to all my friends and customers, is there any partial or full sponsorships they do for guys like me? I wanna rep their name at shows and be able to say they're my sponsors. Any luck out there??!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-22-2014, 08:51 AM   #2
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
I am a FORD technician, I have sent hundreds of customers to order from AM and I've myself spent over 3k in small parts from them. I recommend AM to all my friends and customers, is there any partial or full sponsorships they do for guys like me? I wanna rep their name at shows and be able to say they're my sponsors. Any luck out there??!
Hey,

First things first.. Thank you so much for recommending your customers and friends our way. We really appreciate that! I'd also like to thank you for bringing your business our way!

At this time we don't really offer any sort of sponsorship. However, I'd gladly hook you up with an AM Windshield Banner and Quarter Window decals! Just shoot me a PM with your address included and I'll gladly hook you up.

Thanks again!

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2014, 09:36 AM   #3
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMDanBailer View Post
Hey,



First things first.. Thank you so much for recommending your customers and friends our way. We really appreciate that! I'd also like to thank you for bringing your business our way!



At this time we don't really offer any sort of sponsorship. However, I'd gladly hook you up with an AM Windshield Banner and Quarter Window decals! Just shoot me a PM with your address included and I'll gladly hook you up.



Thanks again!



-Dan

Wow awesome! Thank you lots, I will definitely have those put on ASAP, and I also sent you a private message


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 09-25-2014, 02:38 PM   #4
Registered User
Newbie
 
Jkdouget91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Lake Charles
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 10
Have anymore decals, I can definantly support AM on my ride


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Jkdouget91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 02:39 PM   #5
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
They have side stripes
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:12 PM   #6
Registered User
Newbie
 
Jkdouget91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Lake Charles
Region: Louisiana
Posts: 10
How do I get them


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Jkdouget91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2014, 03:21 PM   #7
Registered Member
Regular
 
mustangz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Virginia
Region: Virginia
Posts: 4,575
It's on the website, 49.99
__________________
2013 GT Premium, Red Candy Metallic, Recaro seats, Electronic package, Strut tower brace, Sway bars, SHR flush mounted window louvers, RTR street-spec axleback exhaust, Ford Racing Boss 302 Side Exhaust, RTR wheels, 50/35% Window tint, Steeda black shorty antenna, and Ford OE Matte Hood Vents.
mustangz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 10:34 AM   #8
AmericanMuscle.com
Sponsor
 
AMDanBailer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,878
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
Wow awesome! Thank you lots, I will definitely have those put on ASAP, and I also sent you a private message
Great! You're welcome. You should see them soon!

-Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkdouget91 View Post
Have anymore decals, I can definantly support AM on my ride
For you... of course! Shoot me a PM with your shipping address and I'll hook you up.

-Dan
__________________
Dan Bailer | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 866.727.1266| Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM Sat 10AM-4PM EST
Bama Direct: 888.226.9764| Mon-Fri 9AM-5:30PM EST
FREE SAME-DAY SHIPPING IN THE US-48 AND PRICE MATCHING!
AMDanBailer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2014, 09:37 AM   #9
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
I'd rep a decal on my quarter window or back window im all about that AM life lol


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 11:58 AM   #10
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
I'd rep a decal on my quarter window or back window im all about that AM life lol


ig - @bradpigden
I'm happy to get you set up! Shoot me a PM with your last order number!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2014, 02:03 PM   #11
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Hey KAMZ01MUSTANG-Your Inbox is full! I can't send anything over there!

Alex

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Hey KAMZ01MUSTANG-Your Inbox is full! I can't send anything over there!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:20 AM   #12
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
KAMZ01MUSTANG-Inbox is still full but I'm going to have the Banner shipped out for you shortly!


somedopebeats-I'm sure I could get you set up if I haven't already! Shoot me a PM and we'll get you reppin' AM in no time!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2014, 10:51 AM   #13
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
KAMZ01MUSTANG-Inbox is still full but I'm going to have the Banner shipped out for you shortly!


somedopebeats-I'm sure I could get you set up if I haven't already! Shoot me a PM and we'll get you reppin' AM in no time!

Alex

Awesome thanks man! Took me a few days to find it, just sent it in a PM.


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 10:16 AM   #14
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Awesome thanks man! Took me a few days to find it, just sent it in a PM.
ig - @bradpigden
Anytime! Post up some pictures once you get your gear! I'd love to see the decals on your Mustang.

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 08:36 PM   #15
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Anytime! Post up some pictures once you get your gear! I'd love to see the decals on your Mustang.

Alex

Hey Alex, have u received any of my messages? I wasn't are u got my last one with my address. Please let me know


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2014, 09:40 PM   #16
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Anytime! Post up some pictures once you get your gear! I'd love to see the decals on your Mustang.

Alex

Will do! ::


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2014, 08:47 AM   #17
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
Hey Alex, have u received any of my messages? I wasn't are u got my last one with my address. Please let me know
Yes Sir! Just wanted to make sure that all of mine went through and you received your tracking in my PM! I want to see some pictures when you get everything! Should be there tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Will do! ::
Sounds good!
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #18
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMAlexLazarus View Post
Yes Sir! Just wanted to make sure that all of mine went through and you received your tracking in my PM! I want to see some pictures when you get everything! Should be there tomorrow



Sounds good!

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1412819551.996349.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	764.6 KB
ID:	167624
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1412819573.437028.jpg
Views:	113
Size:	701.3 KB
ID:	167625

I absolutely love everything! It's gonna look even more amazing at the show on Saturday and I will send more then as well! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX!!! You rock man!!! I really appreciate it!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:03 PM   #19
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
Attachment 167624
Attachment 167625

I absolutely love everything! It's gonna look even more amazing at the show on Saturday and I will send more then as well! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX!!! You rock man!!! I really appreciate it!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

I agree looks mint!!

I didnt really take into account the limo tint i got on the front n back windows when i asked for black..
Havent put my banner on yet cuz im afraid it wont show, and i dodnt want it to go to waste Thinkin about losin the tint on the front soon tho!
Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByMustang Evolution1412820102.166198.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	984.0 KB
ID:	167626


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:03 PM   #20
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
I agree looks mint!!

I didnt really take into account the limo tint i got on the front n back windows when i asked for black..
Havent put my banner on yet cuz im afraid it wont show, and i dodnt want it to go to waste Thinkin about losin the tint on the front soon tho!
Attachment 167626


ig - @bradpigden

They sent me frost, worked perfect with my alloy paint and limo tint


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:04 PM   #21
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
Ill be sure to post pics of the windshield when i do get it on tho!

Thanks again Alex, youre the man!! ::


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:06 PM   #22
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
They sent me frost, worked perfect with my alloy paint and limo tint


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution

Prob what i shoulda went with... Im just so hooked on that blue n black theme i got goin tho lol :'(


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:15 PM   #23
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
I agree looks mint!!

I didnt really take into account the limo tint i got on the front n back windows when i asked for black..
Havent put my banner on yet cuz im afraid it wont show, and i dodnt want it to go to waste Thinkin about losin the tint on the front soon tho!
Attachment 167626


ig - @bradpigden

They sent me frost, worked perfect with my alloy paint and limo tint


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2014, 09:24 PM   #24
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Prob what i shoulda went with... Im just so hooked on that blue n black theme i got goin tho lol :'(


ig - @bradpigden

Yeah I can see that, I didn't know what color to get so they decided for me



Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:52 AM   #25
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
Attachment 167624
Attachment 167625
I absolutely love everything! It's gonna look even more amazing at the show on Saturday and I will send more then as well! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX!!! You rock man!!! I really appreciate it!
Awesome!! Thanks for posting up some pics, that made my day!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
I agree looks mint!!

I didnt really take into account the limo tint i got on the front n back windows when i asked for black..
Havent put my banner on yet cuz im afraid it wont show, and i dodnt want it to go to waste Thinkin about losin the tint on the front soon tho!
Attachment 167626
I'm digging the black on black, it's pretty stealth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Ill be sure to post pics of the windshield when i do get it on tho!

Thanks again Alex, youre the man!! ::
All in a days work! Enjoy guys!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 08:58 AM   #26
Registered Member
Regular
 
somedopebeats's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Toronto, canada
Region: Canada
Posts: 699
Just another reason why AM is the only place i'll shop for stang parts. Spectacular customer service!


ig - @bradpigden
somedopebeats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:19 AM   #27
Site Sponsor
 
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Malvern, PA
Region: Pennsylvania
Posts: 2,510
Quote:
Originally Posted by somedopebeats View Post
Just another reason why AM is the only place i'll shop for stang parts. Spectacular customer service!
Thanks for the kind comments we appreciate your business and support!

Alex
__________________
Alex Lazarus | AmericanMuscle.com
Toll Free: 1-866-363-4591
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:20 AM   #28
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
Attachment 167624
Attachment 167625

I absolutely love everything! It's gonna look even more amazing at the show on Saturday and I will send more then as well! THANK YOU SO MUCH ALEX!!! You rock man!!! I really appreciate it!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
You didn't take measurements b4 you installed that obviously

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:44 AM   #29
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
You didn't take measurements b4 you installed that obviously

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

I left a gap on drivers side for another decal I'm putting up, lol. Ask before assuming lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:49 AM   #30
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
I left a gap on drivers side for another decal I'm putting up, lol. Ask before assuming lol


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Well it looks like **** that's why I assumed buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:50 AM   #31
Registered Member
Regular
 
KamzGT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Oakley
Region: California
Posts: 381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rapinator126 View Post
Well it looks like **** that's why I assumed buddy

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app

Good for you! Have a great a day!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
KamzGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #32
Registered Member
Regular
 
Rapinator126's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Region: Texas
Posts: 9,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by KAMZ01MUSTANG View Post
Good for you! Have a great a day!


Sent from my iPhone using Mustang Evolution
Not trying to be a dick but, from first impression it looked like you just slapped it on there. So I Gave my first impression

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Mustang Evolution mobile app
Rapinator126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Vendors > AmericanMuscle

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Sponsor SquirrelNutz154 Pictures and Videos 10 08-07-2004 08:15 PM
Recaro vs Corbeau...which to sponsor me? he he he Autobadges.com The Bar 40 02-06-2004 08:49 AM
Finally snagged me a HUGE sponsor!! Autobadges.com The Bar 17 01-14-2004 08:45 PM

» Like Us On Facebook



12:30 AM


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0

MustangEvolution.com is in no way associated with or endorsed by Ford Motor Company.