Shout Out for AM... literally - Mustang Evolution

Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle

Old 10-23-2014, 01:30 AM   #1
Registered Member
Regular

Region: Washington
Shout Out for AM... literally

And so it begins...

I picked my baby up at the port today (nightmare, but finally sprung her loose) and took her directly to the shop for tint and vinyl. On my way, literally 20 minutes on American soil, at a light, this beautiful yellow edge style rolls up and the dude cranks down the window and gives me a giant thumbs up.

I roll down my window and he asks what year, 6 or 8 and if I've done anything under the hood yet. Tell him I haven't even had it in the states for an hour yet but that I have plans for her. Then he tells me that AmericanMuscle.com will have everything I could possibly need. No sh*t, true story. Gives me a thumbs up and takes off straight at the green while I made my left.

This is some good omen stuff as a new Mustang owner

Just wish I had asked him if there were any local Mustang gatherings before the light turned green. Whoever you are yellow Mustang dude, thanks, you made me feel pretty cool. And AM... you clearly have some fans out there.
WordySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2014, 09:14 AM   #2
Site Sponsor

Region: Pennsylvania
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordySanchez View Post
And so it begins...

I picked my baby up at the port today (nightmare, but finally sprung her loose) and took her directly to the shop for tint and vinyl. On my way, literally 20 minutes on American soil, at a light, this beautiful yellow edge style rolls up and the dude cranks down the window and gives me a giant thumbs up.

I roll down my window and he asks what year, 6 or 8 and if I've done anything under the hood yet. Tell him I haven't even had it in the states for an hour yet but that I have plans for her. Then he tells me that AmericanMuscle.com will have everything I could possibly need. No sh*t, true story. Gives me a thumbs up and takes off straight at the green while I made my left.

This is some good omen stuff as a new Mustang owner

Just wish I had asked him if there were any local Mustang gatherings before the light turned green. Whoever you are yellow Mustang dude, thanks, you made me feel pretty cool. And AM... you clearly have some fans out there.
Congratulations sir that's awesome that you're back in the saddle! I'm always happy to hear comments like this, it makes my day. When I get free time off every now and then I'll go out of town and it's almost a given wherever I go I'll run into someone with another Mustang that tells me to shop at AM!!

Enjoy and let me know if there's anything I can help out with!

Alex
Bama Hotline: 888.226.9764 | M-F 9AM-5:30PM EST
WIN A SUPERCHARGED MUSTANG & 2017 RAPTOR!
Free Same-Day Shipping!
AMAlexLazarus is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Mustang Evolution > Sponsors Spotlight > AmericanMuscle